The save draft feature is very useful - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
McCree

The save draft feature is very useful

Yes you're right mate. I also had mistaken many times and refreshed my browser but this feature saved my life by saving the comment as a draft. The admins are really good. 

Oh wow that's cool. But why does mine doesn't save ? It just dissapear when I'm not using the browser here in  my phone.  Is it different in the laptop and smartphone? 

Yes, agree with you and it happened with me many times and sometimes i do click back button but later on i found out my post is still there, seriously very helpful feature. This forum is really awesome. 

I'm very much thankful for the forum because the have this feature. Because I always accidentally click something else or closed my browser when I'm writing something. And it turned out, I don't need to make them anywhere from the start, because they saved my writings automatically

It is helpful when browser crashed suddenly or refresh the site automatically at that i was also worried but after i see the reply was saved i was happy as it saved my time and work

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes the save draft is so awesome,  I'm typing on reply my phone battery goes down, and turn itself off after i charged my phone i open the browser i saw the message was restored. 

On 12/22/2019 at 9:53 PM, McCree said:

I had to close my firefox browser because it was using a lot of memory, and I had prepared a reply to a topic on this forum. I forgot to copy it out of the browser before I closed it so when I opened firefox again I though I had lost the reply forever, but actually the cryptotalk forum had saved the draft for me. So next time your browser closes know that your replies are safe.

You are right. There are times that I too am not able to finish my comments on some topics and I thought they are already unavailable or gone since days have already passed by. But no, luckily my previously created but not finished posts are still there, waiting for me to finish and submit them successfully. I am so glad cryptotalk has this feature and I am so loving it. Some forums do not have this kind of feature so you need to start all over again. But here, no. You can continue from where you stopped.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

Yes, I always use this feature and I love it very much, because sometimes I work in the forum, I have to quickly shut down for a specific reason or suddenly lose my connection to the Internet, but when I return again I find everything as understood and continues to work

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Save draft is a big help for its members here. I use my phone to browse here and it is hard to do multitaks when using a smart phone and when i accidentally back the browser ehile writing my post, the post draft is still there. Thanks to this feature.

Yes this feature is very useful when we try to use some different browser.cryptotalk stores our comment and ifs r when we open some new browser

• +5 1

I am very amazed and very thankful to this forum for all the wonderful features they have. It saves our time because of this saving as draft. I hope this forum will add more features in future too.

Yes, this feature is very good. Because you don't post anything here. Later, if you post again, you will see that your post is in draft. This is a great feature.

Sometimes I usually get some work to do so I couldn't be able to write post completely.But this feature is really awesome in this forum.

I am using Chrome browser and I can confirm that this feature for saving incomplete posts is also available for me. I used it once when my browser crashed but luckily the post I made was saved in the draft 

Yes, this is a great feature, thanks for administering the forum to provide it to users, the same thing happened to me, and when I opened the topic again I saw my comment and I was so happy because I did not have to rewrite it.

On 12/22/2019 at 9:53 PM, McCree said:

I had to close my firefox browser because it was using a lot of memory, and I had prepared a reply to a topic on this forum. I forgot to copy it out of the browser before I closed it so when I opened firefox again I though I had lost the reply forever, but actually the cryptotalk forum had saved the draft for me. So next time your browser closes know that your replies are safe.

Sometimes it happens that the forum saves the draft of our last posts but their are times that it doesn't so we should still consider to copy our works before closing the app or site to avoid starting to compose another post. 

Yeah! We may actually use it as a reference to and may recall what our draft is to not start over again if we accidentally exit the browser we are using.

Yes, the same thing happened to me, and I was pleased and surprised when I saw my written comment existed after I got out of the page. We thank the forum administration for its great work.

Sure, a similar thing took place if you ask me, and also My partner and I has been happy and also astonished once I observed my own composed opinion been with us once I received out from the site. We all give thanks to the particular community forum government for the fantastic performance.

On 12/22/2019 at 2:53 PM, McCree said:

I have never thought of that but thanks for the information. Menu of us are unaware about this information. I had similar issues something ago and I got stuck.

On 12/22/2019 at 6:53 PM, McCree said:

Yes firefox feature is the best and I like this one. As this is a best for their users.

It is one of the most useful feature in this forum. It is like if you forget that you wrote . The forum never forget. It is happen to me server time and I really like this feature. 

On 22/12/2019 at 7:53, McCree said:

Tuve que cerrar mi navegador Firefox porque estaba usando mucha memoria, y había preparado una respuesta a un tema en este foro. Olvidé copiarlo del navegador antes de cerrarlo, así que cuando abrí Firefox nuevamente pensé que había perdido la respuesta para siempre, pero en realidad el foro cryptotalk me había guardado el borrador. Así que la próxima vez que cierre su navegador sepa que sus respuestas están seguras.

It's an excellent tool to improve my comments, that is, i can save them and when i have a clear idea of what i want to express, i can retake it and modify it. now, where can i find this function? please.

Sometimes the browser is automatically shut down but the save draft feature is very useful. Yes you are the right partner. I've noticed it's a very good feature