Trader or crypto writer ? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trader or crypto writer ?

Both are beneficial. But for trading we should learn very well about crypto. If someone have well knowledge then we should come into trading.

Hi my dear. Traders and writers both benefit, without the existence of the merchant writers do not get information about fundamental trade. It will be your income and knowledge and achievement of everyone thank you

• +4 1

Dear according to my point of view trading is batter then writing.writing need more hard work and we earn little incom.but if i had good trading skills then definatly i choose trading because by trading i earn more profit in short time.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:06 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

Without  any doubt i will choice the trading skill because in this way you can earn good amount with short period  but become a crypto writer  always  boring as you need to make daily post  about different  information.. But to me trading  is more preferable .. Though  its depend  on capital.. 

I prefer to be a crypto writer to get paid for work that doesn't really bring higher stress levels. In trading, we are required to be able to control our emotions so we can make decisions about buying and selling. 

For me the most salary that i get is from being a crypto writer since i don't have much knowledge when it comes to exchanging and thus the exchanging endeavors that i have made have note been very effective. Be that as it may i am exceptionally inquisitive to memorize to exchange to extend my income. Also i chose essayist over trader because there's  no risk with being a essayist while with the dealer there's a tall hazard and you'll be able lose everything exceptionally quick on the off chance that you're not cautious.

Hi my dear. It's always better to be a trader so that you know about the market feature the market analysis. It has no risk attached financial and it broadens ones understanding of crypto and the market.

But what about if you do crypto writing and with your income from it you trade

• +4 1

I also prefer both because both are good for me... I also a crypto writer and part time trader...  Because through crypto I earn and learned on the daily basis... But through trading I also learned his mistakes and improve them and  take good profit from the trading...

• +1 1

Huh, the topic is really worthy. Because many of the users find cryptotalk to find a content writer in themselves. Also most of the users uses trading to earn more profit from the crypto world. I suggest every users to take along both at a time so that money we required for trading can be found from cryptotalk itself.

Yo trade on this forum is a good thing and to also do the writing on the forum is also of good benefits and that's why the forum is growing because you can earn from both sides either trading or writing of the daily useful post to earn money. 

To go after a position as a crypto author, you need to concentrate  courses about digital currency else you won't compose rich substance about crypto for magazines or sites. This is the sort of occupation that isn't appropriate for certain individuals yet exchanging can be begun with a little speculation and some essential preparing. You can bring in great measure of cash by utilizing the two strategies yet composing pay is more steady than exchanging pay.

• +3 1

I agree with you ,because we can earn both way. If we make post then we can become good writer and improve our writing skill. If you want to trading then making post and learning about other post. Then you would able to start trading and can earn profit from this forum.

I will give more importance to writing than business. Because when you do business, there is a rickshaw, Los Project. But there is no such risk in writing. But yes more money can be traded temporarily for income

Obviously the best option is to specialize as a trader, since if you are not hired by a newspaper or website, being a writer will not leave you much profit, this forum generates very little compared to other means to earn money, but of course, this does not require investment.

It depends on your success in both matters, but for me, I think that my main income will be from the crypto writer because trading contains a lot of risks and making one mistake may cause the loss of all your money.

Well I focus mainly on being a crypto writer for now but that doesn't mean I am not mini trader... In trading you have to control a lots of emotions which has to come by a lot of maturity by an individual... If I have fully nutured myself I think I can go into trading full time

• +5 1

The concept of earning from different resources like Crypto writing and trading I like the both but most of time gave to the Crypto writing and then go to the trade and gave some time to there. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This work requires a great effort and extensive experience, you must gain this experience from the two forums and through trading cryptocurrencies for a long time, it is not easy for us to work harder and keep up with the movement of cryptocurrency volatility and then think about the next step.

My friend I want to tell you dad you can easily become the trader on this forum but I want to tell you that the crypto writer is good because when you write the crypto you can easily earn the money on this forum

• +3 1

There is no doubt that we can earn money by the posting and the trading but I think the trading method of earning is more profitable than the writing of the posts because we cannot earn handsome amount by doing twenty posts daily but we can earn handsome amount of the money by trading so I think we should prefer the trading.

Well, as you said, a single sources of income is never enough, so I think that I can combine the two as long as I have the knowledge for both, but if I were to choose one of the two, then I would choose trading because of how easy it is when it comes to making money.

On 22/12/2019 at 11:06 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Until now I see people can have income from those method, nothing's wrong with both job. If you have both skill ( trader and crypto writer ), which one will became the main income and why? share your opinion with me please.

I really don't understand this, I don't know there's something like crypto writer again. Can someone please expatriate more on this?

Actually the merchant generates much more profit according to the operations that are carried out in the market, for this reason it is important to realize that the market will always give the best result according to the risk taken per operation, plus being a cryptographic writer you do not take risk, but you try much more to see remarkable profits, for this reason I give you the best option which is to do both at the same time, since you can use the money you earn as a writer to invest in the trade and earn many more profits that really are profitable.

• +1 1

Trading is the most important method that cryptocurrencies provide for profit, and it is necessary to learn and experiment with trading because of the large profit percentage that can be achieved through it, but it is okay to try other methods and strengthen capital to earn additional profits

According to my experience and work in this forum and this field, I found that the person who works and continues to work in this forum is the one who earns the most because the trader who works in the trade may one day face a loss.

• +2 1