Now you can Send Bitcoin as easy as Sending an Email - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Now you can Send Bitcoin as easy as Sending an Email

20 hours ago, Moyna333 said:

I think cryptocurrency is getting perfected by email to get the full look that makes it easy to exchange every information by email, considering it is correct. Thank you for applying what nature cryptocurrency does to us

20 hours ago, Satya31 said:

Till not I am not aware of this function. Let's see what is this change coming into action. If it happens the it will be very easy to send the bitcoin like email. But what is the problem with nowadays process. This is not tough. Copy the address and send it. Why should we do the all above process. What will be the advantages? 

That means one can actually transact bitcoin using your email address, based on the information provided here, but I think they should provide some tutorial examples on how to go about the new tech on how to transact Bitcoin. 

This is good news for the advancement of bitcoin technology. Completing and perfecting bitcoin transactions is very important to do because now the world needs dynamic speed. If this technology is easier to use, more people will use it.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Delgboke said:

That means one can actually transact bitcoin using your email address, based on the information provided here, but I think they should provide some tutorial examples on how to go about the new tech on how to transact Bitcoin. 

Definitely mate. As this is a completely new program they will definitely make some demo video of this or any user manual. It is obvious. We will be able to send bitcoin by email. But the other things like bitcoin address and Wallet will be needed. It is their responsibility to demonstrate the function properly. 

I think that bitcoin transactions are good and safe via email, and make it easier for us and there is no possibility to make mistakes in our transactions via email.

22 hours ago, Ardian1206 said:

Well thank you for letting me know this information and it is very useful as cryptocurrency knowledge.  I conclude sending bitcoin as long as sending an email.

I really hear you know about bitcoin like sending an e-mail, even I only let you know as long as you know the rules in the bitcoin forum so that it's easier for you to benefit from bitcoin all this time.

On 12/22/2019 at 9:48 AM, sohaib said:

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong has been granted a U.S. patent for an invention that makes sending Bitcoin as easy as email, literally.

The patent, granted on Tuesday and filed in March 2015, details a system for users to make cryptocurrency payments with email addresses linked to corresponding wallet addresses. The sender makes a request to send cryptocurrency to an email address, and the system automatically transmits the agreed amount – so long as they have the required balance – from the sender’s wallet to the wallet corresponding to the receiver’s email address.

The system takes 48 hours for the transaction to clear, once the receiver has confirmed the payment. Cryptocurrencies not in use would be stored in a secure vault that can only be accessed by the email address linked to the corresponding wallet.

Please read complete article on their Official Blog:

Resource of this article is: https://cryptorandgroup.com/coinbase-ceo-allowed-a-patent-to-email-bitcoin/

I dont think that it is a good idea, Bitcoins should be secured and should be trustable but if it becomes as easy as sending an email, we might wanna rethink about its security honestly.

Coinbase excels in cryptocurrencies, which affects the update of the Bitcoin receiving system, by letter. I wanted to see that they let me go to the masses and use the mail. 

I think this a great step by the crypto world if we send Bitcoin as easy as email.but in this case there are many risk.so we all need to careful about it.

I think that there is a link between cryptocurrency, because this is a world of peer to peer, then again only the exchange and we know it.

This is good news and in the interest of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ... Today, on the day, digital currencies prove their power and control over the financial markets and the facilities they offer them are good news for it.

20 hours ago, harsh said:

I dont think that it is a good idea, Bitcoins should be secured and should be trustable but if it becomes as easy as sending an email, we might wanna rethink about its security honestly.

This step is taken regarding Security. 😉 It is much more secure than open transactions. IMO

19 hours ago, Bijoy said:

Wow really its good. It will be very much good. Now the speed of work will be increase. Now we can easily transfer our bitcoin.

Obviously with our determination and enthusiasm for work, we can see so quickly work in the form of improving our performance in doing good work so that we can easily transfer bitcoin and to get profits more easily as well.

14 hours ago, Hulasatu said:

This is good news for the development of Bitcoin technology. As the world now requires dynamic speed, completing and improving bitcoin trading is very important. If this technology is easy to use, more people will use it.

yea we are at the era where everyone needs things to be done in seconds not minutes which is why bitcoin and altcoins transaction will be the main thing in the future.

That will make it easier for transferring bitcoin or other Currency without too much fee applied to them

16 hours ago, Amit01229 said:

Most of wallet we can send or receive money with BTC address but if we have coinbase wallet then we can send funds using Mail address coinbase wallet to wallet but for exchanges transfer we need address.

Oh i think it is the same as the feature of yobit called yobit codes where someone can send funds using codes and redeem it by using the codes.

To get started, log in to your Blockchain Wallet and then click on Send. On the left side menu, click on Email under Send Via. ... Filling out the form is simple; just enter the recipient's email address and the amount of bitcoins you want to send to them. A confirmation screen will appear, click Send Payment.

I think one of the best advantages of cryptocurrency is its convenience part. Well, with our technology today, it is no longer impossible to reach another feat.

A good advancement in the crypto sphere in my opinion, but with any new invention there are always pros and cons, If the pros outweigh the cons, the better. "I crypto we trust".

Sending bitcoin is not stressful, bitcoin transactions are instant. also it is very hard to make mistake during bitcoin transactions because you can copy and past or scan the wallet address .

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

You provided good information It is very useful as cfyptocurrency knowledge This will make sending and receiving bitcoins much easier i used coinbase wallet for sending bitcoin If this is possible, it will be much easier I hope more technology will come future

Hope is legit and as easy as it seems. the technology is there. Bur there are hidden interests not to improve things the right way.

It’s good that you can quickly withdraw money. The creators are trying to improve and encourage as many people as possible, making their work better and better. I think people like it when everything works fast.

This is very good news for all Cryptocurrency users.I think this is great opportunity for us.Sending crypto with email is very easy and very safe

I see so coinbase make something great again, This was really good news since remembering bitcoin address was really hard so we can use our email but i see confirmation time still take a long time, 48 Hours it's not it? Well we can expect maybe later.

its great step in crypto market .when we send small amount of crypto funds fees is high but when we send big amount of bitcoin then fees is not too high .we spend money paying fees .as this method we can save our money.

• +2 1