What is Binance? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tocry20

What is Binance?

Through my experience of the Binance platform and trading for years, it is considered an excellent and profitable platform, especially since its trading fees are considered the best

Life is great and enjoy it

In my opinion, binance is one of the best exchanges, where you can buy and sell a variety of cryptocurrencies, it is easy to use and has the highest volume of real daily transactions, it has a p2p market with a great support team. It is a perfect place to start as a beginner.

Well, binance is a investing or trading platform/ site which you can able to trade your money or cryptocurrency coins, there's a lot of people are using it because it's user friendly and also it's easy to used. Someday i will do trading in that site because some of my friends are doing trading there.

• +1 1

There are a lot of things to talk  about Binance, Binance has become in a very short period the most popular exchange in the world of crypto, Binance has many powerful features that make it the best platform as it has the largest trading volume for cryptocurrencies, Binance is not satisfied with that, but it has a decentralized exchange. Trust Wallet and recently purchased the CoinMarketCap website and is planning to launch an electronic payment card with a Visa card.

Binance is one of the best cryptocurrency its trading in exchange its the best considere in market we can buy binance from local curremcy its very beneficialy which is prectically an indicators .A kind of blue chip of the market and investors focus like markets 

Binance is the best crypto currency exchange in the whole world.If you the ratings of crypto exchange from any site like coinmarketcap oe coingecko,you will find Binance at the top everywhere.

thanks for this informative post and thanks for helping the users. In this way we can create a community in which we can help each others for the betterment of the daily uses as well as the great learning knowledge. Because as much learning is compulsory not any other thing. To earn money you also need knowledge.

Yes, it is a good platform, and I have an account in it, but I was using it to collect some free currencies only, and I did not trade on it and it is a popular platform and among the strongest platforms, thank you for this good information.

Binance have been a great platform to invest. They passed through difficult times when this exchange got hacked but they still compensated and gave the money to the wallets of users.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

There are numerous chat platforms are accessible online. But between folks , Binance is one of the a large amount trusted and second-hand platforms. Users exceedingly like to sort out tradings and money in that replace platform. It also offers round about first-class and profitable investment plans. subsequently I possibility that the platform is a great deal supplementary significant than any other platforms

Well this is the second time I'm finding information about this exchange named binance I'm just glad to know about it maybe it will be my second one to use apart from yobit and let's hope it is recommended.

Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that provides a platform to trade more than 100 digital assets, since 2018 it is considered the exchange platform with the largest commercial volume in the world

It is a good cryptocurrency exchange and currently leads in the markets, the truth offers good benefits for its users without forgetting the low commission they charge per transaction.
Good post and a cordial greeting.

• +1 1

Binance is an online platform in our which people are allowed to trade crypto currencies using bitcoins. They support more than currencies also. This platform also provides an electronic wallet to the traders in which they can store their funds. 

Binance is such an exchange that has been very relevant recently, and also has many different applications and functions so that you can use your money in different ways, and this is cool! I believe that this exchange is one of the best, and also, it has a very good protection that allows you to use and trust!

I never invest but I will just tell you that it's a platform where you can invest sand like we invest in bitcoin etc 

Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange site.  Binance site is a great site. I am a new member of the crypto forum.  I did not gain much knowledge about Binance.  I hope I can gain better knowledge about Binance through other crypto members. Thank you.

You have given good information about Binance Exchange site and you have come to know so much good information through this post.  The Binance Exchange site is in a good position and has a lower withdrawal fee.  Features at Binary Exit offer a lot of benefits and there are many more opportunities to deposit all other cryptocurrencies.

The question here is what is the balance? The promotion or money given to the work you do is your balance. It is your own capital, your own money or your own assets. These are not your balances. You can earn money through your balance. The balance will be credited. Everything will work. All the balance will be credited. You can withdraw money through it. You can do everything from today. Everything can be done from the balance. If you have a good balance, you can do it. If not, then you will not be able to find out how much work you will be credited to the balance will be credited

What I came to know about binance is that it's an exchange of cryptocurrency which gives place for the happening of trading of various cryptocurrencies. It offers marketing operations for above one fifty cryptocurrencies.

Binance is a crypto exchange like yobit, wherein you can do both investing and trading there but I only tried binance once and never tried it again because I am more comfortable with the yobit platform which has a good interface and a user friendly. 

Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies. As of January 2018, Binance was the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world in terms of trading volume. Binance was founded by Changpeng Zhao, a developer who had previously created high frequency trading software.

I have been using Binance, ever since I started my journey in this crypto world. Binance is the world largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of transacted volume. It offers an all in one platform with trading services such as P2P, spot, margin, futures, leveraged tokens, also liquidity pools and staking services. They even have an educational service, "Binance academy", where they regularly offer lessons addressing different topics.