Banks below minimum balance fee VS Crypto wallets - no fee! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Banks below minimum balance fee VS Crypto wallets - no fee!

32 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, thanks for correcting me mate and I'm now totally getting your point, the banks has small amount of fee when we are deposit some money it's because this is just an fee for their service, actually we can not give them some payment from it because we are using their banks to keep our money safety.

Yes, that's true. And I think that is also the case when we got a fee from the wallet we use. So we need to pay the fee because this is just our donation to them and also for thanking them for lending us their apps or wallets for storage of our crypto money.

• +3 1

We need to be vigilant before the wallet is hacked while exchanging. Banks are using VS Crypto because they will try to charge fees from now on. But there is no need to pay any such fee for working in crypto. This is why it is important to keep a close eye on how to keep money safe.

12 hours ago, Laboni said:

But there is no need to pay any such fee for working in crypto

Well, there's still having some fee in cryptocurrency mate when you are converting some real money into crypto coins or coins to other coins, some exchanging site doing this like yobit.

Yes cryptocurrency has zero interest withdrawal fee compare to our banks and that's why I prefer to do most of my transaction now using cr6than to use banks and also cryptocurrency are faster in transactions than banks with less paper work too.

I believe that the commission will be in any case.  why?  after all, when withdrawing a cryptocurrency, in most cases, we pay a little less than at the exchange rate, therefore, we get the amount slightly lower than the one we planned.  also, the commission in banks, in fact, is more and more the same, but in the crypto world it seems to me that the percentage is slightly less!

• +1 1

I prefer to use crypto wallets to invest my money on banks because the fees on cryptocurrencies are low and crypto transactions are faster than bank transactions, but you must secure your account well in the crypto wallet to prevent any penetration or attempted theft

This is clear that Banks fees charges and wallet charges varies, to make withdrawals using wallets from exchange sites charges less fees compare to local banks system charges when sending or receiving money. Because of other hidden charges

• +3 1

Bank have fees about everything. They make money by cheating their customers and we don't need them we have our cryptocurrencies and our wallets and we can use them, the problem is that the merchants much start accepting cryptocurrencies with low fees and fast transactions to end completely with the banks and the fiat currency.

That is a good point, but its just one of the evils of Banks. They charge money to take out my own money. They used my funds to earn money, and give me scraps in return. Our money in banks builds the whole country, and yet we are useless to the country and banks. The fees on transactions are too high, and actually you dont even own the money in banks, as in times of war, the govt can take your money from the bank. Crypto is the only legit way, you can ever say, you own anything. 

It´s a good option that you have decided to invest in cryptocurrencies, besides that you can deposit without fee, it does not have as many regulations as banks and you can manage your coins autonomously and decentralized.

Edited by pliendo

On 10/4/2020 at 4:12 PM, pliendo said:

It´s a good option that you have decided to invest in cryptocurrencies, besides that you can deposit without fee, it does not have as many regulations as banks and you can manage your coins autonomously and decentralized.

Yes this is. Because this is the best and the easiest way to send money or you can say to safe to withdraw to deposit. All are easy and safe.

you must secure your account well in the crypto wallet to prevent any penetration and much more interest compared to a normal bank, so you can also earn interest

• +1 1

On 12/21/2019 at 10:05 AM, kimberly24 said:

Good day everyone and today I just wanna share my experience with the bank and with my crypto wallet. Most of the bank in my country are charging fee when your deposit went below the minimum balance and gladly cryto wallets are not charging anything with regards of deposits. It's a huge difference and that's why I'm gonna invest in crypto currencies.

Cryptocurrencies wallets are not charging any fee to store currencies in their wallet and didn't have any limit of money in your wallet they cut transaction free of depositing money .

Banks usually have high fees and it also can depend as for higher sums as millions of dollars they ask for higher fees. With any cryptocurrency the fees are standard and only in exchanges trading the fees vary to a percentage.

• +2 1

Banks except from fees can also disable accounts, confiscate your money, make mistakes, allow scammers to steal your money, not give you your money because of limitations and exclude you from the financial system not giving you access to accounts, ebanking, pos, loans and other services.

With the decentralized finances of cryptocurrencies nothing like that happens. All people are accepted and given a chance.

• +3 1

brother i think your question it is so hard but i will explain about that a lot just listen and read my comment 

This is good because Crypto Wallet is free unlike Banks who need fees. Because this fees for me is struggle for the user itself especially if income is small. Many people wants freedom in transaction also so Crypto Wallet is good.

so that alml i have about your question , and good luck for you brother .

Actually some cryptocurrencies charge fee to open a new address in wallets as XRP or Tron, but this fee is not very high, the problem is that each bank has its own rules and some can allow you deposits without even a fee while others will ask for too much even for deposits.

Yes you are right that crypto wallets charged more less for one transection than our bank. This is good for crypto users. And in future most of the country and banks also accept these and this is favourable for crypto users

• +1 1

The amount of fees which are charged by banks is increasing annually in some countries because banks follow the inflation trend. However, using crypto just because of lower or higher fees is not justifiable. Most people adopt cryptocurrencies to hide their money transfers and their identities, not to pay less for fees. You should prefer crypto to banks because you can use it freely. No one can limit you. You can send your coins to anyone at anywhere in the world regardless of sanctions, tensions and distance. Even if crypto fees were higher than banks, I would still go for crypto to be more independent.

• +2 1

Okay its tough sometimes, really tough because look at what happens, there is a chance that most of the time when you go to banks they take your money , keep it for you , though in minimum balances and then try to give it back to you, they will take a Billion then keep it safely and the return it back to the people in form of loans and so on.

• +3 1

On 12/21/2019 at 10:05 AM, kimberly24 said:

Good day everyone and today I just wanna share my experience with the bank and with my crypto wallet. Most of the bank in my country are charging fee when your deposit went below the minimum balance and gladly cryto wallets are not charging anything with regards of deposits. It's a huge difference and that's why I'm gonna invest in crypto currencies.

In my country their isn't any policy ot may be I didn't counter. But the wallet have many advantages because in banks you have to stand in lines for depositing and own wallet it take few minutes and your payments come. The few is very low and now yearly fee for usage. So banks future isn't looking good but many banks stated to adopt the block chain technology. They are promoting buying crypto through fiat money and in Germany the government is supporting banks and their national bank is in charge of the operations. 

On 12/21/2019 at 7:05 AM, kimberly24 said:

@kimberly24

Thank you, dear, for stating the difference between the wallet and dealing with banks, where banks will have fees on the balance that are deposited and there are some restrictions, as for cryptocurrencies and the wallet, they are exchanged at any time and are controlled by you

On 12/21/2019 at 8:05 AM, kimberly24 said:

The banks are containing so many fees because if your bank account will got scammed, then the bank will make sure that your account got refunded again, but in crypto no fees but when you get hacked, your money will never be back. 

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

This is very bad to know from your bank but most banks don't ask for fees for your account unless you use it for some extra features they have, but crypto has some small or sometimes very big fees. If you have the Bitcoin or Ethereum fees as an example then this wasn't a good one.

Crypto was made to fill in that gaps of bank slips. This exchange expense charged by Banks are higher than crypto. Crypto is exceptionally quick in sending cash global than Banks. Also cryptocurrencies are reliable to use and easy and fast to transfer.

• +2 1
  • +3 1