Anyone use bitcoin faucets to earn some crypto ? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Anyone use bitcoin faucets to earn some crypto ?

Anyone here use bitcoin mining faucets to earn some spare bitcoin or other cryptococurrencies?  Well i know that your rewards are very low but some legit ones like those faucets connected to coinpot , or cointiply, satoshihero and others can give you more bitcoin to save and hold for long term. Let's not forget what buying two pizzas 10 years ago with bitcoin could have become nowadays, so even small amounts of satoshi earned is good, just like earning here by posting. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

"what buying two pizzas 10 years ago with bitcoin could have become nowadays"

I think that is not possible now, because the Bitcoin market is mature and many competition behind altcoin vs Bitcoin.

But about the question, i still use some faucet to earn some Bitcoin, for me that is another source income in cryptocurrency. But yes the reward is small.

• +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I use faucet to reduce fee transaction or withdraw process in trading world, until now I never use reward from mining because the reward so small. Faucet reward is small and you can't use it to earn again, unless you have referral link program to increase your income. As long have benefits just do it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Well, I heard that faucets are legit, but of course, you have to choose a legit site that offers It, but I've never tried it before maybe because some other says that the coins you get are meager and such a waste of time and other feedbacks from other users. Perhaps some additional time I'll try this one and decide if it's worth trying it if there's someone that could recommend a way to use faucet or site that offers it, I kindly appreciate it.

Yep I used faucethub in my early days and it was very slow earnings method.

Now you can join exchange projects for high earnings.

They have trading competition and many more things.

Satoshihero is a scam, they wiped my balance over night, and they aren't paying out according to other people.
I've been claiming faucets for 2 years now and have accumulated quite a bit. It isn't much but its still fun to see the wallet grow little by little. I suggest you look into faucetpay and use the top 10 listed faucets only, very easy to claim no annoying pop ads and 5 min timer.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 12/20/2019 at 7:03 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Anyone here use bitcoin mining faucets to earn some spare bitcoin or other cryptococurrencies?  Well i know that your rewards are very low but some legit ones like those faucets connected to coinpot , or cointiply, satoshihero and others can give you more bitcoin to save and hold for long term. Let's not forget what buying two pizzas 10 years ago with bitcoin could have become nowadays, so even small amounts of satoshi earned is good, just like earning here by posting. 

Yes i am using some faucets for free earning since long time

It is legit paying you can use it if want freebitco and coinsfreefaucet

Both are good

• +1 1

Basically, this is an interesting practice. However, there are some nuances. For example, there are proven Bitcoin faucets that actually pay you Satoshi (a Bitcoin coin), but a minimum amount for withdrawal is set for withdrawal to a cryptocurrency wallet (usually from 10,000 Satoshi). If you can find hundreds of reliable bitcoin faucets and be patient, you can get a good stable income.

I tried using mining faucets however it takes a lot of time to earn a little bit of satoshi, I found that posting here is more a more efficient use of my time when trying to earn crypto currency.

Hello my friends
I see, after many years we will only be dealing with Satoshi, Bitcoin at its current price does not equal its real value and is far from it.
Keep your winnings, perhaps it will happen to you as the famous pizza event

I still use the moonbit faucets, but even those really aren't worth the time you spend claiming from them.  It's a habit I haven't been able to break for some reason, and I'm not sure why.  If you have to use faucets, I would recommend those and only those, because I haven't seen any that are anywhere near as good as the moonbit/doge/ltc/BCH/Dash ones.

And you never know what those coins are going to be worth in the future.

• +2 1

On 12/20/2019 at 2:33 PM, Maxtron73 said:

There are many who use faucet to earn some crypto but just wasting the time.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I choose not use claim, short link, mining as my strategy to get crypto. Become crypto writer and trader is good option for me. Biggest reward and my skill will grow up faster than before. I respect all reward I got but mining is too expensive for me. Choose the right way, free or pay is fine but has to be worth.

You can increase your income by simply creating your account farm and collecting money from each one, so that you can then withdraw to multi-currency wallets.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:29 AM, zoony said:

Yep I used faucethub in my early days and it was very slow earnings method.

Now you can join exchange projects for high earnings.

They have trading competition and many more things.

Yes bro I agree with you iam also work in faucet hub in last year honestly say faucet claim per satoshis is time waste work when iam new in crypto I try this sites to collect sat but now ignored this sites present I hold some latosihis to earn some profit 

6 hours ago, Maahi said:

Yes am using faucets for some coin earning . I'm already launched my own faucets on faucethero you can check it as name mtbtc

It's amazing how you do it. Having your own Faucet, how can anyone make it there? and how you can give people bitcoin when they do the faucet on your own faucet site.

• +2 1

Me I used faucets everyday to maximize my earnings been doing these for almost a year.i used to get more earnings on their referral comision.I used to spend a lot of time before I get lots of referrals.but now it's worthed I'm having a passive income everyhour and compound amount is still additional earnings.

On 12/20/2019 at 8:33 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Anyone here use bitcoin mining faucets

Bitcoin mining faucets? What are they? I haven't use faucet anymore. Until today I found some BTT faucet from someone here and I will try it later.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

By using a Bitcoin faucet, new users can get a taste of what it takes to perform transactions with Bitcoin while managing their wallet. But where do you go to get started? That’s what we’re here to tell you.

I used faucets before but it's now a waste of time because they are no longer paying as they were before and I am no longer working on them

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

of course no. Collecting bitcoins with faucet is a waste of time. If you do not have at least 100 referrals, you will have very little income

I used the faucets earlier when the price of bitcoin was $ 3500, but now it doesn't pay what is considered acceptable, so I no longer work on it. and now i am a trader

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.