Anyone use bitcoin faucets to earn some crypto ? - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Anyone use bitcoin faucets to earn some crypto ?

I did not use the bitcoin faucet to make cryptocurrency, this was not for profit so I stopped with the tap and I did not intend to go back to it.

Ues i did but i hate that i need to go and click a click and solve photos every day so this low amount i gain alot these days but yes when i was Newby i used them.

I don't think the faucet is still trusted by many people to use it now, it has not been profitable since I still have no sympathy for the faucet.

faucets is wasting of time so dont work in taps. you need to do trading with quick term funding. when you have no longer funding to invest in buying and selling then you have to earn first your investment from bitcointalk and cryptotalk.

If you talk of posting here in order to earn bitcoin I will agree with you, but for bitcoin faucet I don't think it's good for consideration because most of us have tried it and it's not working at all

On 12/20/2019 at 2:33 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Anyone here use bitcoin mining faucets to earn some spare bitcoin or other cryptococurrencies?  Well i know that your rewards are very low but some legit ones like those faucets connected to coinpot , or cointiply, satoshihero and others can give you more bitcoin to save and hold for long term. Let's not forget what buying two pizzas 10 years ago with bitcoin could have become nowadays, so even small amounts of satoshi earned is good, just like earning here by posting. 

good advice

Taps were used when she started working in the field of cryptocurrencies, but her problem is that she pays small quantities, so I abandoned her and found sites that paid in larger quantities.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes mate i use bitcoin faucets in my crypto carrier start and uses many different  faucets platform and after some months i know that with out huge number of referral we can not earn good even we can not withdraw.

sounds interesting Nonetheless, there are some nuances regarding this matter. Take an example, there are proven that Bitcoin faucets actually pay you Satoshi  but a minimum amount for withdrawal is set for withdrawal to a crypto currency wallet it could be more than 10K sat. so to make withdraw requires lot of patient.

On 17.02.2020 at 21:07, outinat said:

In the early days of Bitcoin, cryptocurrency enthusiasts were able to use ... that often involve receiving only a few cents worth of Bitcoin at any one time.

But almost the address, i still utilize a few spigot to gain a few Bitcoin, for me that's another source salary in cryptocurrency. But yes the remunerate is little.

On 18.02.2020 at 02:19, taincasab said:

Faucets can be used so we can earn more coins or crypto. We may use them to get a lot more easily and get them.

Yes I utilize the Bitcoin fixtures to win a few additional salary within the free time through cointply or numerous more locales since it is as well simple to utilize and I by and by utilize this location for generatting a few additional wage.

Anyone here use bitcoin mining faucets to earn some spare bitcoin or other cryptococurrencies?  Well i know that your rewards are very low but some legit ones like those faucets connected to coinpot , or cointiply, satoshihero and others can give you more bitcoin to save and hold for long term. Let's not forget what buying two pizzas 10 years ago with bitcoin could have become nowadays, so even small amounts of satoshi earned is good, just like earning here by posting. 

I agree with you even if they pay you a small amount
And for more profit, rely on any new site

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

No I never used it because I have no idea about it.  But if anyone knows, you must let me know.  I'll try to use it.

I used bitcoin faucets and worked with them but I did not get many of them. I used what I get to play some games in gambling sites. I used free bitcoin and after Litecoin taps.

No I never use bitcoin calls at all.  I have no idea about it.  I would also like to know about the bitcoin call.  If anyone knows about this, please tell me.  Then I'll find out.  Which would be great for me.

The problem is not with the amount of satoshi that we get from the faucets, but the faucets do not cover the expenses of the internet because the faucets ask us to enter every quarter of an hour for the site and set a high withdrawal limit

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i'm using faucet, but not mining faucet because those are just a waste of money since you will just lose money while doing that. you can do mining faucet only if you have the best gpu and cpu that are in circulation and you have free energy. otherwise you can't

Faucets now became useless, all you will earn from them is just a few Satoshis, are ready to follow a timer for just 10 or 15 Satoshi per hour, for me I can't do that, I prefer to use some mining site who is honest of course, and invest some of my money in it, and I will earn daily good earnings, but faucets no, because they are depending on the price, if the price is high, you will earn nothing 

• +1 1

A bit earlier, I used bitcoin faucets to earn cryptocurrency. But today, I try not to use cryptocurrency cranes, as this is not profitable. 

9 hours ago, Rakibhassanjoybd said:

Everyman has equal hazard to earn bitcoin with the aid of the use of faucet utility or any faucet websites is very easy however it doesn't pay more money it is just little amount.

Yes, gettinng crypto in your wallet is very easy but always the faucets paying low amounts.. what like 1 - 50 satoshi so i don't prefer faucets.

The first thing I can not advise someone to join are faucets. I do not like it because they said they are sites to earn fee coins not knowing it is not free. Not also profitable.

faucets do allow out such small at a time it is nearly not worth indeed clicking them but I figure there's not much that should be wiped out spigots compared to a few of the bounties and airdrops and stuff like that so less fulfilling but too less uncovering of individual data.

I used some faucets to earn crypto before i joined crytpotalk and start trading, but now i don't use faucets anymore because i spend my time in cryptotalk forum and in trading. You can use faucetpay wallet it has many faucets but you just need to be patient if you need to earn from them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Personally, I used such sites in the past in an attempt to raise capital, but after the price of bitcoin increased, this site became not paid, and I did not stop wasting my time on it.