How can i create my own coin - Page 15 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How can i create my own coin

Like everyone is saying, u need a big budget to create your own coin and put it out there for investors to see, but the bigger problem is attracting the investors. 

Everything you ask is already in google, I can't give any estimate of how much it will cost you as it needs development, marketing, market survey, advertisement and many more. IT is most times like a company but in more loose organization terms. Normally if you have programming skills you can write the code on your own and save the cost to hire a developer.

• +1 1

As a beginner I don't have much knowledge about the coins and tokens but I think that if you want to make your own then you have to invest more than 3-4 bitcoins. Moreover you should have much knowledge about the programming. If you are able to invest more than 3-4 bitcoins and if you have much knowledge about the programming, you can make your own coin. 

Just don't, there is no need for another coin and you will lose time and money having nothing good to offer, as to succeed except from what you asked you will need connections in the crypto community, people to back your plans with or without payment and deals with exchanges.

To create a currency, a group is needed to develop the project, that is, to be attentive to innovate and program it according to the functions to which it is directed, in terms of capital this depends on the ambition that is placed in the currency, since Currently it can be financed with ICOS or with a direct investment and in the idea, because nowadays more currencies based on privacy are needed, it would be a good option.

20 hours ago, zhoutong said:

Normally if you have programming skills you can write the code on your own and save the cost to hire a developer

That is true mate and another major thing we need in this project is huge capital because that is what one will use to raise the image of the project, so capital should also be considered as a vital part.

On 10/5/2019 at 4:51 PM, teminalibug said:

do i need programming skills to start my own coin,

do i need capital?, how much

any ideas, or if there is any reliable source would be much appreciated

Yeah friend you need programming skills to create your own coins. You can also find many codes  in Github & you can use them to create your first virtual coins. If you've an advanced programming skills then you can easily create your coins. I think resources are available  in online you search. 

Saving of your own Coin is very easy. If we want to save our some Crypto Coin. Then I will Suggest You to Use the Crypto Talk For saving the Any Kind Of the Crypto Coin like the Bitcoin, Lite Coin and the Doge Coin. We can save the all Coin in only One wallet.

You will need to have a white paper before having your own coins, you will need programmers to dialogue with to use the type of algorithm that will relate the price with the marketcap and investment capital of people. You can also try to list it on exchanges or list it yourself. 

I think you can go to MetherWallet and you can create your own crypto there. Again it's ERC20. You do not need any programming skills to create a currency. So to be honest, it is very easy to create your own cryptocurrency.

According to my point of view, its so easy to create a own coin.Because you don't need a big skill to create a coin.we also know that the business model or strategy is most important as  well as the function of your coin.No doubt  A lot of process if u make or create a coin.Good luck of you .

• +1 2

On 10/5/2019 at 2:06 PM, teminalibug said:

do i need programming skills to start my own coin,

do i need capital?, how much

any ideas, or if there is any reliable source would be much appreciated

Of course you need to learn the programming language in order to create your own coin, and if you cannot learn about programming language you just need to find for the developers to create a coin for you and paying them.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

4 hours ago, Zaradimitri said:

There is no doubt you can really make your own coin if you have enough knowledg, but i think it will be more better if you have a team of people who are all also knowledgeable in stuffs like this. i think with that you can really make the coin you want in cryptowold.

Making a coin is not an issue for as long as you are a developer or you have one and you also have capital, what is hard is surviving as a coin in the crypto world these days, there are already many coins so the competition is tough, many coins ends up dead.

In order to create your own crypto money, you will need very good programming knowledge, very good mathematics knowledge, sufficient hardware knowledge, high amount of capital, experienced team in crypto money, advertising, and a sufficient business area.

You should ask first of all what can you do exactly and why you want to create a new coin that you are calling your own coin. It would be a disaster of course but it all depends to your reasons too. If you plan to create a cryptocurrency to make money you will lose money and time.

On 1/7/2021 at 4:07 PM, joemcgwa said:

Of course you need to learn the programming language in order to create your own coin, and if you cannot learn about programming language you just need to find for the developers to create a coin for you and paying them.

But learning the programming language is very hard and must take a so long to success, so that's while learning for programming language its better to find the developers first to create your project while you still learning about programming language. 

• +2 1

To make a crypto (coin) currency, at least you know about blockchain programming, or you can employ blockchain programming experts. So you will have your own blockchain, it costs a lot of money and takes a long time. Use Blockchai NEO, Ethereum or similar platforms to create one application - Tokens, because they are built with an existing blockchain, the cost is not too expensive. 

One man coins do not work anymore. This used to be a thing when the community was too small and everyone was creating a coin. It is not working like that and the knowledge you will need will surpass what the average programmer has. You will need knowledge of the Bitcoin blockchain and perhaps try to copy some parts as most of the early developers did and change some lines. Doge, Litecoin, and many more didn't have anything different except a few options.

The initial capital is necessary and must be sufficient to meet the expenses required to create a token or currency, there are platforms that allow them to be created and hosted so that they work under its Blockchain, for example the TRC-10 protocol of Tron.
Developing a functional project with a projection is the only way so that when you create a coin it has something of commercial value.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I think you need a lot of things. Start with a huge capital. Very good programming skills and you will be very current. Means that you will read almost everything about crypto.This requires a lot of programming skills. This skill is not easily available. And someone can earn money without programming. Then all the people of this world will be their own coins. You can try it if you want. Thanks for the post.

I would say that if you have enough knowledge you can really make your own money but I think you have a team who are also knowledgeable in such stuff.  I think with it you can really create the currency you want. You need to be a programmer but you need a lot of money to create your own tokens, you have to pay someone else to create and maintain your currency.  The amount depends on how much you want to spend to maintain the marketing department and your team.

• +3 1

On 1/14/2021 at 9:35 AM, guatazoo said:

But learning the programming language is very hard and must take a so long to success, so that's while learning for programming language its better to find the developers first to create your project while you still learning about programming language. 

But if someone interested on creating the coin, so then can learn about the programming language thats will help him for the future not only about creating his own token but also can receive the orders from other people to create the coin to them.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/15/2021 at 5:27 PM, Jonson Smith said:

I would say that if you have enough knowledge you can really make your own money but I think you have a team who are also knowledgeable in such stuff.  I think with it you can really create the currency you want. You need to be a programmer but you need a lot of money to create your own tokens, you have to pay someone else to create and maintain your currency.  The amount depends on how much you want to spend to maintain the marketing department and your team.

You are right in order to success in trading you must form a teamwork or a company thats you'll be sharing your ideas on doing the market analysis and you'll be distributing your payments maybe end of the month. 

• +3 1

Hello I am new in this from and I don't  have much knowledge about how to create my own coin .bus as far I know in order to create own coin we should have to a lot of knowledge about coin and also have a team to direct you .and you will have to money to create own tokens.and also need good programming skill.

Wow! So now it can be so easy and inexpensive to create one's cryptocurrency. Actually, there is a big potential for your service. I may start my own cryptocurrency not necessarily to make money per se but just to be able to claim that I have my own stake on this industry. Now, it would have been better if you guys also have an exchange where we can sell and buy individually-owned coins.