How can i create my own coin - Page 14 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How can i create my own coin

Surely you need programming skills, mainly Python or you can use Stellar, Ethereum or TRON smart contracts. You need capital, for start 5k is the least, but for a good token you need at leest 100G, because you need to make good advertisement for your coin and also put some money in liquidity.

Hello teminalibug. I think that programming languages must be handled in order to develop the necessary algorithms to create the token.

I also think that it is necessary to have capital because I believe that the first to give liquidity to the token are the owners of the token, although I don´t know exactly how this works.

in my opinion the main skill for creating a digital currency is programming, and the purpose of that currency is easier than creating the currency. in short sentences first you have to build the network (p2p), secondly it's cryptographic functionality (RSA) and after that is the blockchain. you can even make a coin with python. it's not so difficult to build. finding miners and coin stability is the tough part.

I believe to create one's coin isn't a joking matter. You might huge amount of money, very promising white paper, prominent people among your board members that will attract investors and so many more. If I may ask, what is the purpose of creating your coin?

It is not necessary to have a huge initial budget and cool programming skills to create your own cryptocurrency. Startup methods are becoming more and more popular now - that is, when people create a completely new project, put all its basics to the public and wait for material support. This was the case with the Aragon project, which raised more than $ 25 million in 15 minutes.

to creat your ouwn coin just you need a lot of money and friends to helping you , and you need more information about programmation , just that and good luck for your work .

Навыки - водный курс криптографии 2-4 часа + углублённый курс  40-60 часов времени последний к сожалению стоит ощутимо или неподъёмно для большинства! 

И тогда придёт понимание что находясь в неблагополучной стране не стоит даже не чем занимается! Успехов в просветлении! 

In a word, whoever seriously wants to create a new cryptovolta is waiting for huge difficulties - from technical to financial.

On 5/10/2019 at 6:06, teminalibug said:

¿Necesito habilidades de programación para comenzar mi propia moneda?

necesito capital ?, cuanto

Cualquier idea, o si hay alguna fuente confiable, sería muy apreciada.

I think it is easier and less expensive to create a token in the eth or tron chain, it can also be neo, just investigate since from what I see you have no idea what to ask, do not lose your head and use one of those networks.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:38 AM, bliznec said:

It's not difficult to create your own coin and for this purpose there are many blockchain technologies of the 21st century, if you really want it. On the basis of ETH on the basis of MAR there are opportunities to create your own coin and start trading.

Thanks for your information  sir. You should need advanced programming skills with Ruby, java, C++ , Python etc and you should be good enough to create the blockchain architectures to create your own coin.

Best step-by-step instructions from scratch.
The idea of creating a cryptocurrency appears among citizens who would not mind improving their material well-being.

Stage 1-download the base code
If you search the Web, you can find a lot of resources that offer sources for creating your own crypto-money, for example, Github com. In other words, you are offered ready-made developments that will simplify further implementation.

Stage 2-loading the necessary libraries
Thanks to such extensions-software libraries-the code downloaded earlier will work.

Stage 3-assign a name to the currency
So, at the moment you have the code - a ready-made currency, but not yet compiled. You just need to change its name to the one you originally planned.

Stage 4-configuring network ports
This is a very important stage, an error in which will make it impossible to work with currency over the Network.

Stage 5 – generation of currency
When the ports are configured, it's time to start directly producing your virtual money. The generation process is block-by-block, independent. In the program settings, you specify the total desired amount of currency and the amount that can be generated at a time.

• +5 1

Creating your new coin is very hard, because to create your own cryptocurrency you will need unrealistic investments and search for new investors for your crypto company.

Creating a coin is very much difficult issue. You need enough strength to control it and have enough knowledge and money too. I think approx 10billion dollars needed to build a coin. If you cannot fulfill all of the requirements of creating a new coin then you should avoid it.                

Creating coin is easy to say, but most coins that are created now are not bullish but bear is and be com a shit coin. To create coin, someone need to dialogue with people like programmers and managers that will bring good ways to market the coin. 

• +3 1

8 minutes ago, JanBomCrypto said:

Creating coin is easy to say, but most coins that are created now are not bullish but bear is and be com a shit coin. To create coin, someone need to dialogue with people like programmers and managers that will bring good ways to market the coin. 

Right @JanBomCrypto creating a coin is not easy or you will create it to die. To create a coin first you need a capital to promote it offering some free coin, list it on the most popular website place like Coinmarketcap....., so you need to do anything to be known.... unfortunately to do that is not free!

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Creating  a new coin is not so easy. You will face a lot off difficulties  to creat a new coin. You need a expert team to control it and have a lot of money to improve  it. So, first arrange  your capital 

For creating new coins you need an expert mind. You need enough money and have proper knowledge about crypto currency. Lastly you work hard to build up  a good coin. Wish you all the best        

Maybe $ 200,000 is enough to have a coin with your own mainnet and quality, but you would need a specialized team to help you with your project.

I don't think you need to learn a programming language to create your own coin, but of course you need good capital, making a coin with its blockchain is difficult and expensive, but making a token is very easy, you can create a token based on Ethereum Blockchain or Binance chain easily and with little costs .

Do i want programming abilties to begin my personal coin,
do i want capital?, how a whole lot
any ideas, or if there is any reliable supply could be an awful lot favored

Firstly you should locate what's prime goal you need create a coin, really you may create any coin freely, on certain cryptocurrency blockchain platform like ethereum.

if you want to hire top rated Crypto Developers for Develope ICO development, STO development, IEO development, real estate tokenization, art tokenization, stable coin development, crowd funding platform, local Bitcoin clone, crypto payment development. We are a team of professional blockchain developers.

You will need programing language of course but some made coins without any skills. They hired developers to write the code for an ERC20 token and started from there with just marketing and a website, but it is not easy to do that and it will require some very good idea to have and open a new niche in crypto, something like defi or deflation will need to be special.

Yes, you need programming skill to develop your own cryptocurrency. You know that crypto-currencies are based on computer program. You need capital to create your coin. Because when you will create a coin you have to buy it from a exchange to make it tradable. For this you need lots of money.

if you want to create your own coin you need to create a team and also you need to have a lot of money in order to make investment in creation and in order to market your projects.