Best currency after BTC - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marketnes

Best currency after BTC

There are many currencies that are gaining and coming after Bitcoin, the most important of which are Etherium, XRP and TRX. 

• +1 1

I think Eth is the best it is the second top cryptocurrency many coins Eth blockchain base it is good good day by day the hard work of the famous team.

I think eth and ltc is the Best cryptocurrency after bitcoin... Because these two cryptocurrency work good previous some days and they reach at top... If you invest in these two coins so definitely you earn good profit from this... Because in this year these two coins value more increase...

• +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 5:48 PM, Marketnes said:

What is the best cryptocurrency after BTC?
I want to know which is the strongest after BTC?
ETH. LTC. XRP.TRX?

Ethereum is following up the Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets as it has the second largest total marketcap after Bitcoin itself. After Bitcoin, Ethereum is the top rated altcoin in the markets and is being traded on so many exchange sites around the world. Ethereum blockchain network upgrade process is already initiated and it might help to increase the adoption rates of Ethereum in the world. 

It is not known about the best currency after BTC because all currencies rise and fall again. So I think it's not easy to say

On 1/1/2021 at 6:13 AM, somaya said:

this is what makes the Ethereum currency progress very quickly as it provides various and many investment methods in order to benefit from it very much

Most of the altcoins depends on the value of Bitcoin in the market and that was why they have also gain good reputation from people around the world and I hope ethereum continue to progress just the way it is doing now.

On 1/1/2021 at 5:50 AM, Whited35 said:

Ethereum is following up the Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets as it has the second largest total marketcap after Bitcoin itself. After Bitcoin, Ethereum is the top rated altcoin in the markets and is being traded on so many exchange sites around the world. Ethereum blockchain network upgrade process is already initiated and it might help to increase the adoption rates of Ethereum in the world. 

Ethereum indeed have a bright future ahead and I believe investors will surely earn good profit in the future if they are patient with the cryptocurrency market since we all know volatility is the nature of all cryptocurrencies, currently is it reading good value and I hope it continues this way.

The answer is Ethereum, it has the 2nd most market share and there are no other altcoins that comes close to Bitcoin.

I think there are no coin available in market which can overtake bitcoin. But lots of coins are running fast in that race. Eth is one of them and it is moving forward so quickly. But ETH are too far away from bitcoin. However we can use eth, ltc, trx for short term trading. They are the best coin of the market till now.

The best cryptocurrency after BTC is of course ETH. Ethereum being the second best coin on the coinmarketcap and the CoinGecko site by volume, ETH has great potential to become a competitor to bitcoin in the future. The current ETH price is also quite high at around $ 750, I hope ETH prices will continue to rise in the future.

• +1 1

As a matter of fact, the response to this inquiry is fixed. At these point, whenever we take a gander at Coin market and the most exchanged coin, we see Ethereum.

This was a very good topic my friend you mention here.We all knows that in cryptocurrency market what is the place of bitcoin and we also knows about demand of it.From my opinion i think etherum was in 2nd place in market. And price and value of ethereum is also improving day by day.

• +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 3:03 PM, Marketnes said:

ETH. LTC. XRP.TRX?

Doge 100%. Best coin after Bitcoin, not even considering anything else but Doge. I always trusted that doge could double and it did that! Alright I only had a few dollars in this as investment but it feels good and now I will be waiting to buy lower again.

• +1 1

Ethereum the second best. The reason is the very good community. I always give more merit to a community and the people that are influencing it. Ethereum has some intelligent people that can give a very good blockchain product with constant development. It is one of the most useful technologies having added the smart contracts in the blockchain world.

Without any Doubt Ethereum is the best and most stable cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.Its price is on rise currently and akso has many good hopes from it in coming months.It's trading volume is also very good and sometimes more than BTC.

After the Bitcoin I think the Ethereum will be on the Second Rank. And Now the Ethereum are getting the Progress like the Bitcoin and the After the Bitcoin Ethereum will get the Likes By Every One on the Platform of the Trading.

As I would see it I figure it ought to be ETH and the explanation isn't far get from the way that its chances as far as worth, acknowledgment and prepared market for it. Thusly ETH is close to BTC

According to the data in the Coinmarketcap website, I think the best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin is Ethereum as we can see the volume, marketcap and it's circulation values are the second in the top ranking. The 2.0 Update process and the Proof of Stake also empowers it's future value and the updates are claimed to be improving the scalablity and speeds of the network in great scale.  

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

As far as i know the best crypto currency after btc that is ETH. Cause people trade eth after btc more than any others price. So that is the 2nd best crypto currency after btc.

Best in what exactly? Probably most will say Litecoin but this is just a copy of Bitcoin with differences in two or three lines of coding. Major developer this Charlie Lee. I can't think of a second best, I don't think Ethereum is near bitcoin or second best in anything.

• +3 1

Everyone will tell you Ethereum, but I am in my personal mind that Litecoin is the most powerful after bitcoin because of its promising projects, strong plans, and professional support team.

• +2 1

There have some people who are not taking bitcoin as the best coin, so that's they have their favorite coins which they are interested with.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

To know the best crypto currency after the Bitcoin you should do your own analyze on this different crypto that you mentioned like to do your technical and general analyze by this way you will not waiting the analyses of other people if they don't sell it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.