Best currency after BTC - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marketnes

Best currency after BTC

This is a statement that is totally subject to the tastes of each investor or operator, therefore the opinions that result from said question vary, from my point of view the best currency after bitcoin, there is that it handles for revolutionizing blockchain networks such and as we know them, it is BNB which, together with its integrated network known as BSC, has opened the doors to a medium where the conditions to carry out a transaction are minimal and the confirmation times do not exist.

We can't say any currency strong and weak looking at their price but we can do say evaluating the project.

If we see projects like Eth, Ada, Link, Dot, these are pretty good and you know this year development in Eth is significantly capacious than any other. You can make a deep dive into their fundamentals if you like to know more about their development and Project goals.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/8/2020 at 2:03 PM, Marketnes said:

What is the best cryptocurrency after BTC?
I want to know which is the strongest after BTC?
ETH. LTC. XRP.TRX?

Everyone has his own experience regarding these coins and for me I prefer LTC  because it's the one I often use apart from btc but the great currency after bitcoin is ETH. it's also good for investment.

There are lots of cryptocurrency available nowadays. But bitcoin is one of best and demanding crypto currency of all time. From my point of view ethereum is best after bitcoin. This currency is also popular nowadays. People are showing interest jn it. You can invest in ethereum.

• +1 1

For me, it's going to be Ethereum. I see Ethereum to be like the next Bicoin. Ethereum might be 20x much lower than Bitcoin, but we all know that Bitcoin's been that kind of stage also. I forsee that Ethereum will also follow the steps of Bitcoin and it would also reach that heights in the future.

After bitcoin i will choose ethereum. Now ethereum is a profitable coin after bitcoin. It has a good value. People who have not enough budget, they choose ethereum to trade or invest. The price of ethereum is increasing in these days. Many projects are also developed under this coin. This is the second most popular coin in crypto world. 

• +1 1

I think that ethereum second currency after bitcoin it is strong and alot of investors buying ethereum and saving it because they accept it would increase 

• +1 1

In my opinion the most interesting project is storj and sia coin. Which cryptocurrency do we use today? We do not use many cryptocurrencies in our daily lives. With the help of storj and sia coin you can buy or rent a web server. In my opinion this is an ideal use method and a good example of how to use cryptocurrency in the future

I do not think that anyone can give you an exact answer to this question, it differs from one person to another , for me  prefer Litcoin and I think it is the best currency after Bitcoin and after it comes Ethereum , but some people do not think the same, so try to look at the charts and analyse them for yourself then make your decision on what coin is better for investment. 

• +2 1

The best cryptocurrency to invest in is going to depend on your own, personal preferences and overall financial situation. Are you looking to invest short-term, or long-term? Do you like to risk a lot, or play it as safe as possible? What about the prices - do you plan to invest a lot of money, or do you only possess a small starting budget? Also, each cryptocurrency is different - it's important to put in the time and research to find one that will suit you best!

The first Bitcoin alternative on our list, Ethereum, is a decentralized software platform that enables Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications (DApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control, or interference from a third party. The goal behind Ethereum is to create a decentralized suite of financial products that anyone in the world can have free access to, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, or faith. This aspect makes the implications for those in some countries more compelling, as those without state infrastructure and state identifications can get access to bank accounts, loans, insurance, or a variety of other financial products. 

On 10/8/2020 at 6:03 PM, Marketnes said:

ETH. LTC. XRP.TRX?

Ethereum seems to me to be the most powerful coin after BTC.  Because the value of these coins is much higher.  Its position is second.  After BTC, everyone wants to get these coins.  Moreover, it is used for many purposes.  It is used as a fee for many wallets or airdrops.

As far as I know, the best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin is Ethereum.  This is because the market price and market demand for Ethereum is at the next level of Bitcoin.  You can then make a lot of money by trading and investing through the best cryptocurrency Ethereum after Bitcoin.

For all this time there were only few coins that are consider to be second in line. But for now think that ETH is only one that can be good for it. When there were only few of them it wasn't so hard to pick but how we have many new coins or tokens on daily base and only two coins how are good for all BTC and ETH.

If a question is asked about which crypto coin is the best after Bitcoin more than 90% will say ethereum, litecoin, ripple , bitcoin cash and others but in reality there are coins that has huge potential understand which no body is talking about like monero and others.

On 1/15/2021 at 4:58 AM, Yashu said:

LTC is best crypto currency coin after bitcoin or btc....bacause lite coins value is very good and people are satisfied with the coins value,,,besides people can earn litecoin very easily

I do not think that the value of a coin is what satisfies cryptocurrency investors.. it is fluctuation, you may see a coin with good value but is not profitable to invest nor to trade with.

There was no doubt that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the world. And if we talk about any other cryptocurrency after bitcoin, then I think Ethereum is the best. As we have seen in the last few days, when the price of bitcoin increased, then the price of other cryptocurrencies was also huge and then along with that their price had increased to a great extent. As we have seen, in the last few days, the price of one Ethereum had exceeded $ 1200. The price of the Ethereum also fluctuates more rapidly. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, the best cryptocurrency after bitcoin would be ethereum since it has had a considerable increase in recent months, but nevertheless the rates have also increased a lot, that is why I continue to prefer litecoin that charges less fees

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto currencies are mostly classified according to different classifications one of which is the market capitalization and ETHEREUM is the second coin immediately after BITCOIN

On 10/8/2020 at 8:03 AM, Marketnes said:

ETH. LTC. XRP.TRX?

My opinion is that in the order in which you mentioned them is correct, as many have already given their opinion, ETH is the one that follows bitcoin and in recent times ETH has had good growth along with bitcoin, it is also one of the most popular currencies. Used and people trust this cryptocurrency, remember that it has been in the market since 2015 and until now it has established itself as one of the main ones in the market.

Of course, Ethereum(ETH)  is the best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. Its volatile in market, its price fluctuate very often then that of BTC so we can earn lots of profit from it. We can invest in ethereum with our hesitation and make a profit.

• +2 1

At the moment ETH is second best, after BTC. Then you have ltc, zec & monero, even thou they arent as heavily traded or high on the exchange list, as the most traded coin or the most volume. Ripple / XRP, NEO & IOTA are also high on the list. Polkadot, Cardano & Chainlink should also be considered.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think that there is a consensus on the Ethereum currency, and it is clear that it comes after the Bitcoin currency in terms of the mass demand for it, and when I read about the current currencies and followed some of the stock indices for it frankly, Ethereum was what I liked.

In order to determine the best currency, we first need to look at the price. Then you have to look at how much the coin is flowing.  Etherium has both of the above.  It has a good price and has doubled in the last few months. So I would suggest Etherium.

The best currency is obviously Nano. Price doesn't reflect this but the fundamentals do. 

1) Fee-less transactions (1 Nano always = 1 Nano)

2) Instant Transaction because of directed acyclic graph (DAG) structure

3) Deterministic Finality (transactions on average settled in 0.2 seconds)
3) Eco-Friendly - 70 million Nano transactions have so for been processed for the same energy input at sending 12 Bitcoin transactions. All transactions done so far on the Nano network could have been completed with 1 Wind Turbine

4) Decentralized with a higher Nakamoto Coefficient that Bitcoin and has a Scalable network

5) 0% Inflation because all units that will ever exist have been distributed

6) Contains both SoV + MoE properties

7) Utilizes system called open representative voting (ORV) that eliminates staking/mining and takes out rent-seeking properties associated with all other cryptocurrencies

8) Has had constant development over the years and has focused on organic community growth rather than short-term hype (0$ have been attributed to marketing by the Nano foundation)

8) Operates how the average joe expects cryptocurrency or "future money" to work

Check out the website here: www.nano.org or try out one the the social media faucets on twitter here: https://twitter.com/ApolloNano/status/1364909285285584897 to test out how future currency should really work. Simply paste your Nano address into the comments section and have a tiny bit on Nano hit your wallet before you even have the chance to reply. A good wallet to use is Natrium or Nault.