Scam projects is it intentional? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Scam projects is it intentional?

Some projects may be fraud projects from the beginning, and some consider them a method of fraud, but some other projects lose their owners and they are not able to pay so people lose their money as well

Yes, scammers are every where and they have a lot of knowledge of thinking new way to steal your earnings every time. We have to be careful because we dont know where they are but we just see people crying every day because of them. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think the two options that put them for us are correct and the two can get together! This subject is really dangerous and we must fight it! I do not know how, but efforts must be made to achieve a state of peace and security in the world of encrypted currencies

There are a lot of people who work only with fraud, not knowing the daily effort in which they are tired to collect respectable money, I think I talked away from the topic, but the intention is that people try to be a little sincere in their work and nothing more.

I would have to say, some are intentional and some just fails on the way. But those who fails on the way are sometimes sincere, and may return back the investments, atleast whatever is possible, but those who are intentional just scams and are gone, Many Hyip admins who use to do that with HYIP programs, are not doing this, and it much more easier with crypto scams.

Of course scam projects are intentional. How could they not be? Scammers tend to create such projects in order to scam other people and delusion them with this project. 

Scam projects are intentional in my point of view because many scam websites out there they only exist for a short period of time to scam and it will disappeare or change to another web its for this reason I have concluded that they are well planned  scam intentional projects and must be avoided.

Scam project is classic problem only developer know the truth. Predict scam project also difficult, until now there's specific method to detect it. If developer has good responsibility they will give users announcement or give the investor money back, if not that is criminal.thanks...

We can find out the truth but more importantly avoid the scam project, analyze before joining.  Don't take them ICO / IEO / STO, just follow how much progress, if not join well, don't leave.

The purpose of launching their projects worldwide is that they will get funding from all over the world তারা They collect money from every country and scam people. Scam projects are international.

There is a market for these bearings, then they assume that tokens have no umed value and they can lose. In my minute, I believe that everything starts with a misconception, I think that you do not start with an unhealthy idea, maybe there. Is in good condition

We have to be patient to avoid such projects and they collect money from every country and scam people. Their patience for being rich in short time is not the result of scams every time they go away

I've lost a lot of money বেশিরভাগ Most of the failed projects are plans to snatch and lie against a gaffe person in cryptoworld. Then they get lost. This is the most important reason for the scandal. It is not known what it is but most of the time people come to the crypto world to get some money B but they are not valid at all. I have invested in a few scandalous projects and

Yes scam projects are absolutely intentional. These projects are opened by hackers and scammers. So we only need to be conscious. No scammers and hackers always try to snatch the money or wallet of others.

You have to be patient to avoid such projects. They collect money from every country and scam people. Their patience for being rich in short time is not the result. They are scammed every time.

There are many scam projects that are done this way so people can scam people easily.

I have  been wondering weather those that brings up cryptocurrency project that at times turns scam projects did they do it intentionally or is that the project failed on the way, so what do you think about this? That's reality it's degraded the standard of the cryptotalk market place. 

Well, We can say it's 50-50. But most of them are failed and disappeared from the screen and came up with another name, another company and then disappeared again. I been scammed 3 times that way. 

It's an amazing platform but scam projects can degraded beyond the standards of an online market place. So it's make the steps to meet the standard of the world. 

Up to 80% of crypto startups end up being scams. In a wildly unregulated market, any project can claim its grand goals and claim .that around 80% of crypto startups were fraudulent and, either intentionally or not,

There are more scammers in the mean time specially in investment sites.thanks for being here and for sharing your love.

On 12/22/2019 at 6:16 PM, laska smrtici said:

I think fraudulent projects operate with pyramid technology, which means that they are intended for fraud, because they depend on the first people benefiting and the last one losing.

I think false undertakings work with pyramid innovation which implies that they are planned for misrepresentation since they rely upon the principal individuals profiting and the last one losing

5 minutes ago, best70 said:

potential war was aware poem Col uttered twice aware edition utterly red out utmost poem utter utterly equal code utterly est ere ugly few est treat real equal read ask equal poem ghosts ugly we from out.

potential war knew sonnet Col articulated twice mindful release totally red out most extreme sonnet express absolutely equivalent code completely est ere monstrous scarcely any est treat genuine equivalent read ask equivalent sonnet apparitions appalling we from out

23 minutes ago, SHISHIR KHAN said:

The cryptotalk is very nice. The coin where actually useless. With the great advertisement and look like real project. They will starting to run away soon. This is so good projec.  

The cryptotalk is decent The coin where really futile With the incredible notice and appear as though genuine venture They will beginning to flee soon This is so acceptable projec

Most of them are deliberate.  I think that with some markets, people's funds may not slowly fade over time, and that may be intentional as well.