On line job after crypto rejected is ... - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

On line job after crypto rejected is ...

There is no law regarding crypto so it's difficult for the crypto to be declared illegal. But if it happens then freelancing can be another option for former users of crypto currency.

• +1 1

On 12/19/2019 at 5:14 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

if finally crypto rejected by all country and use it is illegal, what on line ( not off line ) job will taken by you?

I don't know if someone has crypto as his job. You are probably have it all wrong and as I've seen from other comments from this person he doesn't seem to care to learn but is only trying to be negative and spread fud. There is nothing like that happening and instead what is happening is acceptance by countries and adoption.

• +1 1

On 12/19/2019 at 8:14 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many people stay with crypto even red market still running, the solution only cut loss or wait. Let's try to think out of the box, if finally crypto rejected by all country and use it is illegal, what on line ( not off line ) job will taken by you?. Just want to know the famous answer from all member, maybe someday I can learn something from them.

If crypto is rejected from all countries I do search for physical job .for now I have one but contract employee as for crypto illegality it will take time to people fully wrap it up. Because it's not fan of switch which is turn on or  off anytime you want. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

If you really can't make money from crypto you should either find out what you are doing wrong or do something else. It is really something that all of us are doing and profiting. Yet I see some people being bad at anything and it is just not for them. We discuss in this forum how to make money and have this person that is probably a loser talking against what it is that helps us survive.

On 9/20/2020 at 9:20 AM, Cryptic said:

I'm in the field of Information Technology so I could be a freelancer. I can make a websites, android applications and other services related to IT. Even there is so cryptocurrency I could make a money by doing freelance. I think freelancing gives me a decent amount of money because I would choose the customers internationally especially to those country that uses Dollar as currency because it has much higher value than my local currency.

I have examined freelancing websites but most of them only accept USD payments. Have you found some services that pay in crypto? The most common freelancing jobs include writing, blogging, translating, picture editing, website management, software and application development and so on. Which of the aforementioned fields are most likely to pay their employees in crypto? It would be helpful if you introduce any crypto-specific website that deals with freelancing.

• +2 1

I think within the time cryptocurrency is legitimate in most of the countries. No matter what the usage of cryptocurrency will go on . There are certain imposing of taxes as it wasn't as smooth in the financial market like fiat money.

• +2 1

This depends on the trader and on the overall market performance and direction, if it is in an uptrend but made a small correction, then the best is not to rush and sell, but if his general condition is a descent, the best decision is to stop the loss.

• +3 1

I do not think that I will work for anything else on the Internet because I have been working on encryption for 3 years. I may lose some times, but we have to be patient and work more to compensate for the losses

You are so eager to considert hat crypto will be rejected, yet you don't see that there is nothing that countries can reject. You can't shut down bitcoin it is very bad that I see a member of a forum having so many posts and still not understood anything. This member is an example why we don't leave Bitcoin and crypto but stay and profit for our support and knowledge.

• +2 1

There are many ways to earn online but crypto earning is one of the best. If it gets banned, people will find alternative ways to secretly mine crypto currency and directly convert to fiat immediately.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 12/19/2019 at 9:14 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many people stay with crypto even red market still running, the solution only cut loss or wait. Let's try to think out of the box, if finally crypto rejected by all country and use it is illegal, what on line ( not off line ) job will taken by you?. Just want to know the famous answer from all member, maybe someday I can learn something from them.

Crypto is not gonna rejected by all nations because its total market cap is half trillion usd and that can not be wasted. It is becoming more legal in more countries everyday. 

By the way, I will choose freelancing if this happens. Only for your question.

Hey mate, now market is blue, I think you miss the chance to get a good profit, so I am telling come back to cryto business because I don't think any platform can give much profit like crypto platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Unless we do try the social sites that are coming up every single day and trying to incooporate the work of the market there is a lot that is good in this space and we need to follow every single structure to it there is nothing more to it but to keep on trying and working hard for it , a lot  of effort and structures to it is really defined and we need to work as hard and put together everything right

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Before joining cryptocurrency i searched for online earning. I got to know that there is a legal work which is allowed by every country in this world. Which is freelancing. Freelancing has many sections like crypto. I want to be a web developer. I still want to learn web developing to earn money legally aside crypto. It is a very needy work. It is important as the world is relying on internet based relations. So i am gonna be a freelancer whether crypto will be illegal or not.

• +3 1

I am not really sure I get you but the truth is there are so many people out there who are trying so hard to make sure that they do  understand the market itself and so when it comes to the jobs we have online, well there are so many of them I think there is only one thing to do , to open a thread that is going to help us understand the different jobs.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

well in my country, you have something called fixed deposits, with interest rates of around 8*% to 10%. If you earn enough, you can easily live off these interest rates. That is the best solution for me if crypto goes out. Further, with covid, most of the jobs are offered online, you can easily apply to work online.

I don't know what this is you want to learn more. Everything in this forum is discussed and given for all. I have read about anything but online jobs are not something easy. You need to offer something to be hired and be competent otherwise you will get fired very easy. What are your skills anyway. If you don't have any you won't make anything good.

• +2 1

You can look online for anything unrelated to crypto and it seems that you also left this forum for many months so you probably didn't worth the rewards we are getting now. It is what Bitcoin does to some people that are not team players and do not understand it. You excluded yourself from this and it wasn't anybody else fault.

There are so many online Jobs that we need to take care of  the good things is that you can keep trying to work with them perfectly because there are always times to which you can be able to build capacity , some of this jobs are hard to come by and we need to enjoy looking after them so online jobs are to many and they are really resourceful if you look for them

• +5 1

1 minute ago, Irungu said:

There are so many online Jobs that we need to take care of  the good things is that you can keep trying to work with them perfectly because there are always times to which you can be able to build capacity , some of this jobs are hard to come by and we need to enjoy looking after them so online jobs are to many and they are really resourceful if you look for them

You are right @Irungu the internet is full of online jobs that pays a lot.The only thing that matters is that you search for the right job that matches your personality and giving time to that job.The most profitable online job that I think is the crypto world.You can do crypto mining, join forums like this one , do crypto trading etc.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Your question is a reasonable question, planning ahead of the worst I would say, but to my opinion, crypto can't be made illegal in all countries, and if it made illegal based on your question, I thinks there would always be a solution to any problem

I sincerely believe that there is a long way to go. I can even be more daring to say that the adoption of cryptocurrencies worldwide is accelerating, and each country is going to have its own digital currency. For example, the Digital Yuan is approaching, maybe let's talk about a massification in the use of cryptos. Now there are sure to be many sources of income outside of crypto. For example, affiliate marketing, investment pages. Forex trading, binary options.

• +1 1

On 19/12/2019 at 11:14, nicolas1234789 said:

Veo que muchas personas se quedan con las criptomonedas, incluso el mercado rojo sigue funcionando, la solución solo reduce las pérdidas o espera. Intentemos pensar fuera de la caja, si finalmente la criptografía rechazada por todos los países y su uso es ilegal, ¿qué trabajo en línea (no fuera de línea) tomará usted? Solo quiero saber la famosa respuesta de todos los miembros, tal vez algún día pueda aprender algo de ellos.

Good topic, but they will hardly be able to stop the use of cryptocurrencies since this greatly increased the volume of users, this is already more common to see on the networks, it is not like 2 or 3 years ago.

If cryptocurrencies were considered illegal, I do not honestly know what would happen, perhaps the people who currently maintain a job through this issue or who are looking for a cryptographic salary, the most likely thing is that they would look for another way to generate income. but it would certainly affect a lot if it were.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

On 2/2/2020 at 9:47 AM, Interface User said:

Maybe the used of crypto currency have restrictions in many places in the world but remember some First World country and famous companies accepted this existence so all in all crypto currency cannot be stop.

I agree with you that crypto can not be stopped, you see even if the whole world bans it, it would still be used and no one would get caught, Satoshi Nakamoto made sure of that.

• +1 1