Scared of loosing more than what I'll be gaining in Crypto. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Scared of loosing more than what I'll be gaining in Crypto.

No Pain no Gain. To win you have to loose. Don't be so scared, that you wont even start. There is nothing you will loose, if you try, coz once you try, you are a winner. Don't procrastinate so much. 

Don't take life so serious, you wont make it out alive anyways.

I wish you the best of luck mate. Cause there are gonna be some difficulties on the way to success. But you'll have to go through all of it. 

On 12/19/2019 at 8:26 PM, vivek jain said:

Whenever I think of quitting cryptocurrency trading.I hated in that past, I felt stuck between two loss-related fears: the fear of losing my cryptocurrency , and the fear of losing my financial security if I walked away and didn’t find something else.

At the initail stage everybody gonna do mistakes and loose something .we onlu learn with our mistakes that is the experience we get from the filed..

I think it's quite normal to be scared of losing. Because it involves a lot of money in the process. But once you feel the profit, you'll want more of them 

On 12/19/2019 at 2:53 PM, kimberly24 said:

I keep on learning so far about cryptocurrencies and I can say that there are ups and downs in crypto world. I am scared of loosing and I am really hoping to have a better understanding or training just to avoid doing mistakes.

you can't lose money if you don't sell until you have some profit. if you trust the blockchain technology then, to not lose money, you have just hold a few months or years, to make profit

I will be much scarred when i will face any types loses at the time of investment and in the time of earning money from this site. 

You should not fear and you must take risks in the area of Crypto because there are risks and you must gain experience in order to avoid falling into these risks that may cause loss

THINK POSITIVE

For me it's not advisable to even plough back all the profit you earn from crypto. And if I am loosing without being able to make profitnro cover the loss I stop

You should make yourself ready about what are the things possible to happen in the future. We are all scared of losing our crypto because this is the result of our hardworks. All we can do is just to brace ourselves, so that we won't be shock if the price of a certain coin drops.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, Shuvo1 said:

Yeah everybody knows crypto world is very risky, if  you ready for lose then u can come here,  

losing is a part of being in crypto and i see a lot of people get scared when they lose even just 3% of their investment and i personally have once been down 30% and still held my position.

• +2 1

I don't want to Lost what I have spend time energy and little income to achieve that's why when it comes to investment am not sure of it. Cause I don't want lose the little I have. 

On 12/19/2019 at 9:53 PM, kimberly24 said:

I keep on learning so far about cryptocurrencies and I can say that there are ups and downs in crypto world. I am scared of loosing and I am really hoping to have a better understanding or training just to avoid doing mistakes.

Its almost impossible not to commit a mistake specially since you are a beginner, always take into account that you might make a mistake and only use money that you can afford to lose. With such a volatile currency like cryptocoins no matter what kind of study you do your bound to lose every now and then. As the famous quote goes "mistakes are your stepping stones to success."

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

This is the major issue of trading just for ne trader they get loss high but there prrofit can not cover even there loss .For this before trading we have to seek some technical skills and about trading skills .

Everyone is risking to make more profits with your cryptocurrency .if you want to invest you really have to do a lot of research before investing.but if your really afraid you can still make profit by just storing your coins in your wallet and sell it when it's price gets higher.

That's the fear that all the beginners have when they start working with cryptocurrencies. One thing good to know is that you are 100% surely going to make mistakes, what matters is what you learn from them 

2 hours ago, Ionescu said:

That's the fear that all the beginners have when they start working with cryptocurrencies. One thing good to know is that you are 100% surely going to make mistakes, what matters is what you learn from them 

Doing mistake is part of deal what you needed is keeping pushing forward and that's what we are going to do.From newbies we have to become more mature and make our self better in what we want to do.So all of fear goes away then .

Maybe you can learn technical analysis, it can help in trading and avoid losses. Besides that you have to be able to manage your emotions so you don't get caught up with FOMO etc.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes you have to fight your own panic and fear. Before trading we must have a plan and a trader must have the courage to make wise decisions to fight fear and panic. First you must have a trading strategy as well as technical analysis and fundamental analysis is a basic strategy in trading to assist you in making any decisions in risky trading.

In any business one should be careful and to invest in crypto one has to view and know when to invest and when not to, to avoid loses. One also needs the right knowledge and information to be up to date about the engagements. 

You re on the right path, keep learning, don t be greedy, and your chances of losing will be less

You must learn the basic rules of trading and choose the right time in order to avoid losses and achieve more profits

On 12/19/2019 at 9:53 PM, kimberly24 said:

If you are scared of losing, then do not invest. Do not invest what you cannot afford to lose. Just do some jobs so you will not lose money. Do not just hope, do it so you can achieve it. 

nMvFbuZ.png

5 hours ago, kotharaya said:

I'm new here but I think of quitting cryptocurrency trading.I hated in that past, I felt stuck between two loss-related fears: the fear of losing my cryptocurrency , and the fear of losing my financial security if I walked away and didn’t find something else.

You shouldn't walk away from trading, it is the best way to earn from this cryptocurrencies actually

On 12/19/2019 at 6:53 PM, kimberly24 said:

Hey dear in order to over come your fear you have to read and research more and more so that you can gain confidence as there is nothing you can do without taking risk.