How to make old people understand Bitcoin? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vousy

How to make old people understand Bitcoin?

Recently I wanted to teach my father this area, and I came up with a few rules for a competent explanation.
at first I just explained to him the basics about coins and tokens, then I taught him in more detail how to buy / sell on exchanges, and after that I taught him how to analyze and buy coins. I think in practice even adults can learn this topic with ease.

• +2 1

20 hours ago, Abideen said:

Well it's quiet challenging on how one will make old people understand bitcoins. The only way I think you will make them understand is by spelling out it advantages, it value, and how one will make use of it in term of trading.  By such doing, they will at least know it important. @Trainz

@Abideen some old people can really get involved in cryptocurrency, some are smart ,they can easily go into day trading if they are oriented well about it, since they are always in one place, they can easily read the market of coin and get into day or hourly trading 

• Useful or interesting 2

The issue is not easy. It is already difficult for people who are far from digital matters and cryptocurrencies. For the elderly it will be a little difficult, but it is not impossible because we all have some elderly people familiar with smartphones, technology and cryptocurrency

26 minutes ago, Trainz said:

@Abideen some old people can really get involved in cryptocurrency, some are smart ,they can easily go into day trading if they are oriented well about it, since they are always in one place, they can easily read the market of coin and get into day or hourly trading 

Well, I agree with you. You know in an argument, if you really want to archieve most especially in term of knowledge, you have to accept defeat.  Although at a matter of fact, you are absolutely right. If old men are really trained, they will as well understand cryptocurrency. @Trainz

• Useful or interesting 1

that not easy to make old people understand bitcoin , like father or mather ( old people ) , but i will explain to you about that , I think that all people can learn about Bitcoin, if you give a good explanation and are willing to answer their questions, you can make anyone understand about Bitcoin and how it is used, how to take advantage of cryptocurrencies, because bitcoin in the More expensive and popular cryptocurrency , so that all my information about that question , good luck for you brother .

Hye dear this is difficult first of all we have a knowledge about bitcoin etc then we guided old people but no body take risk about this i also agree with you but it is not easier work 

Crypto talk is a digital site of in this modern age of technology.i think that it is little bit complex to tell old people about crypto.there are much efforts and point of views needed to be working here.

It is something a bit difficult, not only with the aged, but additionally with those who are some distance from the digital age, and plenty greater whilst you inform them that you do not always make a income, that makes them doubt and now not want to ask about the subject.

Older people also use Bitcoin in this forum. Looking at someone outside, we should understand whether the man is old or young. Crypt is a digital site. So many people work on this site. We have to have knowledge and experience to post in this forum, we have good quality posts for those who have knowledge and experience, and those who do not have knowledge and experience, they can't organize the post so much that their posts are deleted, so they don't get good reputation. , So this forum needs to have seniors and experience.

On 12/11/2020 at 5:21 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's true, but some old members are still smart and they can participate into cryptocurrency, if they feel they can get involved in it, then I don't think it bad to teach them, it will keep them busy and they can easily monitor the price of each currency, they can be good in day trading since it requires attention and devotion @Muktarysule

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan That's just it mate, you have sighted a valid point. Its not bad trying to make old people too understand cryptocurrency as nobody is too old to learn irrespective of one's age. In as much we can see some that will be interested, its not bad teaching them as this will serve as a job for them which will make them earn at old and for even survival for those who are less privileged.

On 10/8/2020 at 6:41 AM, Vousy said:

I'm looking for the easiest way to make old people understand Bitcoin more thoroughly. I want to let the elderly know about the "Bitcoin revolution", yet I find it quite challenging to explain it to them in a way they can understand how it all works. There are some wallets that have a "user-friendly" interface, but even the basics of sending/receiving Bitcoin can have a steep learning curve for the older people. A Bitcoin wallet with built-in accessibility features, could help even elder people with vision or hearing problems to use the pioneer cryptocurrency in their daily lives.

If you happen to know of a way to make old people understand Bitcoin easily, please let me know. Any suggestions or recommendations will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Dear if you want to make your elders to get to know about cryptocurrencies then you should motivate them by your achievements or achievements of other successful people in cryptocurrencies also you should give them knowledge about cryptocurrencies and learn them about it.

It's not going to be a easy task.There is lots of people who don't kow how to use internet.lots of people also don't know anything about degital marketing. Like you tolk about old generation you first start with teaching them about the digital world so it's going to be really hard.

You can make the elderly first follow the YouTube videos that talk about Bitcoin, then after they get enough information, you register for them on an easy-to-use platform for beginners such as Yobit or others, then it will gradually succeed .. All the best.

• +1 1

Absolutely yes we can create awareness for the old people to understand the importance of cryptocurrency, there’s nothing that is impossible in the world of difficult. And I also agree with your opinion that its very difficult to understand about the Bitcoin work. But I advice we to start with them with the simple basics of the crypto currencies,in which way it work and from them how to start earning. And also related to cryptotalk many videos are placed on the Twitter, Facebook and YouTube channels with this they can learn and have knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not easy to teach old people what is digital currency but if you make him trying about have bitcoin than exchange it  to another currency and transfer to his account and withdraw it then would been know what you mean 

• +3 1

This is a cliche. Everyone face this problem that they can't make understand old people that what is bitcoin and what are the benefits of bitcoins. In developing countries this problem is even more because technology is not that advance as compared to developed countries. 

It is our responsibility to make old people understand the ability and advantages of bitcoins.

Your question is very important and exciting for discussion. I really do not know how we can make the elderly understand how cryptocurrencies work, but if you explain to them the basics first and step by step and every day you give them a little information،I expect this way they will be able to understand cryptocurrencies and bitcoin

I do not think it is so difficult to tell old people about cryptocurrency and explain how it work for them, especially if those people are educated, because if they are educated, they already know that digital world are progressing every single day and it is ordinary to reach such a virtual revolution, so, i think you have to explain it simply,  this is the best way.

Thank you for your information now let me share my recommendation to tell them that this is the online currency and this is the most favorable preferable stable currency in the world. You can also tell the value of the Bitcoin to describe the importance of the Bitcoin.

• +2 1

I think it is difficult, but it is not impossible to teach anyone who wants to learn. Half of it depends on the old age that you want to teach, he must first have the full desire to enter this information into his brain.

It isn't at all simple and there is no arrangement except for to streamline the phrasing and disclose to them in an exceptionally basic manner and breaking point their schooling to the essentials without the convoluted subtleties and persuade them regarding individual involvement in perception and help

On 10/7/2020 at 9:41 PM, Vousy said:

I'm looking for the easiest way to make old people understand Bitcoin more thoroughly. I want to let the elderly know about the "Bitcoin revolution", yet I find it quite challenging to explain it to them in a way they can understand how it all works. There are some wallets that have a "user-friendly" interface, but even the basics of sending/receiving Bitcoin can have a steep learning curve for the older people. A Bitcoin wallet with built-in accessibility features, could help even elder people with vision or hearing problems to use the pioneer cryptocurrency in their daily lives.

If you happen to know of a way to make old people understand Bitcoin easily, please let me know. Any suggestions or recommendations will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

I hope that in the next few years they will advertise on television about the correct use of cryptocurrencies, now you can teach the theory so that it is easier to understand, so that after your students have mastered the theory to the maximum you can start with the practice.

Really it difficult to convince people who are not of digital age,  because they might not understand the concept of digital currencies. 

My friend, I think that this differs from person to person and what is the degree of their culture and awareness. I think that explaining the issue about cryptocurrencies is easy. But it may take longer to explain it to the elderly. We have to be patient with them a little to get to what we want and give them more confidence.