How to trade my other cryptos to get bitcoin? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How to trade my other cryptos to get bitcoin?

If you have other cryptocurrencies and you need bitcoin, you should select the bitcoin market and compare it to the currency you have, then sell your coin to bitcoin. 

You can use the Yobit platform to trade any currencies you own to Bitcoin, but you must choose currencies that suit you and choose the appropriate time to do this trading, then you can keep the Bitcoin currency and sell it when its price rises

Yes you can trade your other crypto coins to bitcoin on exchanges like yobit or changelly and that's a good idea because storing your crypto in bitcoin will give you some chance to make profits.

Most of the exchange sites support the major currencies like Bitcoin, ETH, XRP etc. If you can find trading pairs for other currencies against Bitcoin, you might convert them into Bitcoin on the reputed exchange like Yobit, Binance etc. 

On 12/19/2019 at 6:18 AM, kimberly24 said:

What are the best thing to do with my other cryptocurrencies? I am planning to trade it to Bitcoin. Is that advisable?

Well, what do you think? It depends on which coin you are talking about, there are coins that aren't tradable. If you're sure they are tradable, then you do that on your preferable exchange. Some certain coins, however are more advisable to be hold or stake, you can consider ETH, Tron, Tezos, EOS.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

yes buy when prices are low at markets and then wait for while when it like 10 % up then gain profit and buy again that what i do

Currently it is a good idea to buy stronger currencies because they will multiply in price more than bitcoin and make big profits when the market rises. I buy strong and varied currencies like Litecoin, Ethereum, Waves and others.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

i can't understand what you want to do, if you have earning any coin from airdrop or faucets, yes you can change it by bitcoin and start to trade with it, bitcoin will be like your capital.

Yes it would be great if you change your coins with BTC. And you can exchange your coins from your wallet and for this purpose you have to give some fee. And you can get exchange.

It can be exchanged for bitcoin immediately and then buy another currency in it
Or, you can trade it against bitcoin, as prices change constantly. You can take advantage of daily price fluctuations
But if you want to invest for a long time, study the currency you want to keep before that

• +2 1

If I get this question very well, the person is asking how he can trade other crypto for bitcoin? Just go to yo it and click on trade, or check the coins available in the left side of yobit platform, input the coin you want to trade for bitcoin on the searching space, and click on the bitcoin result,the trading pair will be loaded, and you can make your trade easily. 

• +2 1

You, my friend, who has to choose what to do, money is yours, and you alone are able to determine what you can do..We advise you, but study advice well. What may suit me may not suit you and what I like may not like you.
 For example, I prefer to buy 10% Bitcoin and sell it when it goes up
 It is best to buy multiple currency pairs at once and not just one pair and transaction

• +1 1

Whether it is advisable or not will depend on what you want to do with your crypto. If you are looking for a long term holding of your crypto then i think that exchanging it to bitcoin is a good idea because bitcoin is the most used crypto and therefore it is more likely to go up in price with time as opposed to smaller altcoins. However if you are looking for day trading then it is good to diversify your investment portfolio into crypto and not have all your eggs in one basket. Therefore in this case it would be good to rather keep the altcoins and trade them when their value becomes high. 

• +1 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This relies upon the market, regardless of whether it is bullish or falling, in the buyer market you can exchange and make benefits effectively, yet in the bear market the benefits are troublesome and you need involvement with exchanging.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think there should be problem to trade bitcoin for altcoins, most crypto exchanges like yobit support many altcoins you can trade with bitcoin. The trading fee is not also a big deal as they charge very low like 0.01% of the trading volume. 

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to exchange the coins you have, you can enter into yobit trading, have a bitcoin pair and what coins you have. After finishing choosing a bitcoin pair then selling it in bitcoin, you will get bitcoin according to the coin you sell, depending on how much you want. Note that the coins you hold can be paired with bitcoins.

• +1 1

I don't know what coins you hold, you can exchange your coins for any coins including bitcoin. You can select the trading coin pairs you want on the exchange. Choose a coin pair to trade or keep for an extended period of time.

• +1 1

First for trade we have some information and experience about trading.than we have knowledge about rates and valuable crypto currency which can give us profit than at then last and the main point is we know about trading rates.

• +1 1

The only place you can do this is with the exchanges. You can exchange the crypto coins you have in stock exchanges by buying and selling them. then you can buy btc with buy and sell there is no other way.

This should be very beneficial for you because you bus bitcoins at this time at low price and end of the year its amount will increase because you get lots of profit. So this is good decision for you

This should be very beneficial for you because you bus bitcoins at this time at low price and end of the year its amount will increase because you get lots of profit. So this is good decision for you. So you should decide to exchange your coins in bitcoin but you should see the time when price of bitcoin are low then u should buy and get more profit

in case you want just to hold then yes Bitcoin is a good choice but not now because it may cross 20,000$ and increase or drop again to 15,000$ but in case you don't want to hold then better to choose another currencies since you be able to make profits faster because of them low price which makes it easier for them to grow

• +1 1

8 hours ago, yato987 said:

in case you want just to hold then yes Bitcoin is a good choice but not now because it may cross 20,000$ and increase or drop again to 15,000$ but in case you don't want to hold then better to choose another currencies since you be able to make profits faster because of them low price which makes it easier for them to grow

@yato987..Now is not the time for anyone to hold on to Bitcoin.  Because the price of Bitcoin has crossed 19K.  But I think.  Bitcoin prices will no longer pump this year.  Gradually its price will continue to decrease.  But when the price goes down, you can buy and hold Bitcoin.  If you buy Bitcoin and keep it for 1 year then you will get a lot of profit.  But for now, I would suggest holding ripple coins, DLRS tokens and water tokens.

No one can advise you today to store the currency of bitcoin, because in the long run it became clear that it is the only currency that maintains its value, and you can reap good profits if you wait for a good period.