Best way to invest in crypto - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Best way to invest in crypto

You are correct at this. Holding is the easy way to earn from this market and it is not different to what investors in the stock market are doing. We have to select good cryptocurrencies when their prices have dropped a lot, buy and hold for some months or a year. I hold Bitcoin for more and many claim that now Bitcoin is a very long term game.

• Useful or interesting 1

The first thing you remember before investing that you should have the patience.

Because to get profit cryptocurrency are brought when their price is low and sold when price become higher. So you should have the patience to wait for the price raise.

Similarly we should know about cryptocurrency properties and the best cryptocurrency to invest. Few cryptocurrencies that can give us profir and best for investing are bitcoin ethereum xrp litecoin etc. 

Investment does not have a strategy just buying at any stage and waiting for the coin to be listed in the any big exchanges and waiting for the price to rise. the most important thing is to be patient, without patience we will easily panic and will sell at loss.

• +1 1

I think we could say that investing on crypto implies a lot of risks. I could suggest that holding is a "safe" way of investment, because if we check smart contracts or weird systems, we can see that they're not secure and might not give you any profit. 

On 12/18/2019 at 9:34 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Well i just think personally that the best absolute way of investing and succeding in crypto is to look at long term and forget about day trading as risk gets extreme

I will follow this advice. It makes for me the most sense and is not looking like some posts I've read that ask how to make money fast and which coin to double fast. This is the best advice I've read and I hope to achieve my dreams in cryptocurrencies in the long term. Thanks friend!

• +3 1

Accumulate in yobit and look for investment opportunities. This is the best to do in this market and try to make more bitcoin before another bull market begins.

Investing means you are long term this is the standard but you probably think that long term means a couple of months and then quit. Many here don't know anything about anything.

Usually accumulation works great when prices are low and reducing exposure when prices are high is also great. This is similar to buy low and sell high so you got it correct.

• +1 1

You are correct, I mostly lost money trying to trade and it is very frustrating to have less bitcoin after many trades. I prefer now to just invest and hold and stopped trading the way I was doing it until recently. I am trading more the bigger waves now.

• +2 1

On 12/18/2019 at 9:34 PM, Maxtron73 said:

accumulate and patient wait for next bull run.

Maybe this is what we should be doing and you are correct. If we start trading we risk losing money and looking at the charts it seems that maybe we are going for 20k in just a few months from today. After that it will be the new bull run and the bigger price that we hope for. Trading is not easy and needs experience and risk. Accumulating is better right now.

• +1 1

If someone is not skilled in trading and can not learn the skill either than there is the best way to make investment is the ico of any coin or the starting phase of the coin too.

For me the best time to invest in crypto is when it has a low price meaning invest in the newly made crypto or any crypto that has low price like altcoins, since for sure due to the demand in crypto nowadays, its price will definitely skyrocketed some time in the future. Like what happened to BTC, after how many years from just a cent to 19k USD. 

The best way to invest in cryptocurrency is that we invest a huge amount in Bitcoin or any of its coins. First of all, let us see which one of these prices has come down at the moment and as soon as there is a drop in the price, we should invest in it and then be patient that the low score will remain on their prices and then  we need to sell it when its prices gone high. In this way we earn a lot of money. This is the best way to invest in cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 hours ago, Cryptic said:

For me the best time to invest in crypto is when it has a low price meaning invest in the newly made crypto or any crypto that has low price like altcoins, since for sure due to the demand in crypto nowadays, its price will definitely skyrocketed some time in the future. Like what happened to BTC, after how many years from just a cent to 19k USD. 

@Cryptic whenever we going to invest our money then we shouldnt invest our all money in one coin because its risky.. No matter how much capital you have but you always need to invest your money in 3 Coin..  One coin will be top 10 crypto currency and 2nd coin will be good project of altcoin and last one would be new project that going to be listed in good exchange site..             

• +2 1

Hey friend, I would suggest you not to invest in same coin to minimize losses, so invest in different coins and always speculate the market. If you are a skilled person you will be able to gain good profits with favorable market conditions. And dont be disappointed if the prices are going down, wait for the prices to go high again. And long term investments will give you clear knowledge about market conditions, so invest your time and money into this.

• +1 1

Trading is the best way to invest in crypto. There are many profitable crypto coins in which you can invest and they give a good profit. You can buy coins on low price and sell when price goes high. I personally love to trade in Waves, Solana, Strong. 

More over you can also invest in yobit investbox. This is also a good idea. It provides 1% to 12% daily profit depends on coin. 

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's even better if we buy crypto assets with free money, that is, don't make crypto the main job, .. but keep buying crypto assets by setting aside a portion of our salary income every month ... do it a few years in clear crypto assets many on the market ... buy again and buy on ... it's your turn a few years you will enjoy the results

• +2 1

signbot (1).gif

On 10/26/2020 at 7:08 PM, blessing95 said:

Its preferable to buy when you see a good price drop and when it rise you sell.

This is good strategy that when price go down then buy bitcoin but here are some predictions which states that a bull run is taking place in month of December in which price of bitcoin will hit 20000$. Now price is 13k .if we buy at 13k and sell at 20k ,we can better profit. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Exactly to achieve for people who do not have much experience in rapid speculation must adopt medium or long-term storage As speculation may cause bankruptcy for people who do not have experience For example, it is possible to store major currencies of different price ranges, leave them for years or months, and then sell them.

• +2 2

I agree with you, saving in the long term is good and can be profitable. Especially when the market is bearish, we better keep quiet and wait until the market recovers. But if the market is bullish, I think we better trade, because in my opinion it is much more profitable than we keep waiting.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, I consider that the best way to invest in crypto is by holding, that is, buying crypto when the value is low and keeping them stored in the long term, that is the investment method that I have used and it has been very good, especially currently with bitcoin, which is what I'm using to make a profit.

• +2 1

One of the best way to invest in crypto is by engaging in crypto trading with a full knowledgeable aspect of it and know how to handle your customers well during trading.lastly it all requires patience and commitment.

The Bitcoin market is now experiencing the bull run phenomena, the Bitcoin value is skyrocketing day by day and those who have held on to their currency will be reaping high benefits in the coming weeks. 

But I personally believe that it is peaking for now, in the coming months the value might drop

There are many ways to trade۔ it is depend upon on your interest what do you like and how you want to invest? But my personal opinion if you ask me i say i think long time invest is more profitable. Because crypto is a volatile and it is increasing time by time. Just wait and be patience. 2nd if you know trading then you do trade. It is very easy for us.

I believe that the best way to invest in cryptocurrencies is to invest in the long term with little effort, especially investing in leading cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin since long-term its secure profit
  A big greeting to the whole community