Best way to invest in crypto - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Best way to invest in crypto

La mejor forma de invertir en criptomonedas es tener una cuenta en un intercambio como Yobit, Binance u otros donde te permita comprar e intercambiar criptomonedas.

• +4 1

I think the most recent Bitcoin rule prohibiting holding coins long enough is a new consideration for you. According to Bitcoin developers, if the currency is held for an extended period, it will hinder transactions that should be able to increase prices.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I always have a goal for my investments on when I am going to get out of them from my portfolio, and I also have the cut losses target for my investment even though i am not trading because that is the key for me to not experience more losses.

On 12/18/2019 at 9:34 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Well i just think personally that the best absolute way of investing and succeding in crypto is to look at long term and forget about day trading as risk gets extreme

Yes this is the best way and my favorite way too and it is perfect when there is a bull run. You don't need to trade and risk selling very low. Investing is different and we don't need to sell all our investment either. We sell slowly during different prices when price goes above our target.

Best way would be to have miners giving you profits. All you have to do is purchase a few miners and let them do your work for you. You will be making money constantly and you don't even have to worry about some few loses when you chose to trade. Yobit has the best mining tool which I suggest everyone should purchase.

I think the best way is to make your own trading bot. Unfortunally this a bit difficult to do. Most bots operate good in a steady up going price with some small drops in value. But they fail when the price suddenly fall deeply.

17 hours ago, maher salem said:

I think the most recent Bitcoin rule prohibiting holding coins long enough is a new consideration for you. According to Bitcoin developers, if the currency is held for an extended period, it will hinder transactions that should be able to increase prices.

But holding crypto currencies for a long time has always paid of because as time goes the demand will increase as users are getting more into crypto. So I do not real understand your concept brother.

You have a point here but i still prefer short-term trading since i can make much quicker profits and also i don't trust long-term trading even for popular currencies because anything can happen anytime and the price drop and lose your money while in short -term trading you can get rid of the currency at any time you see it is finished

• +4 1

great advice brother, I really think it is one of the best ways to invest! But this does not work with all cryptocurrencies, I think that with Bitcoin it is great to invest in this way, but if you do it with another cryptocurrency it is much more risky since if it goes down it may not rise again.

You could also invest your btc`s in the Yobit investment box, since you do not run any type of risk

You can buy and hold it for a loooong term, minimun 3 years OR use that money in a wisely manner. Join to groups and youtubers that know how the hyips and investment companies work. The best plan is to know when to enter AND when to exit.

The best time to buy was 10 years ago

The next one best is now 

Nice way for buying crypto — is buying a small amount but every day/week

The way of buying depends on what variants u have possible for you

Someone buys with credit card, someone via bank transfer, someone buys otc (offline)

And that's ok )

Don't forget to buy some BTC today 😉

• +5 1

The best way to invest crypto is by trading, we can buy crypto when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. Long term trading is profitable when it comes to storing bitcoins, but short term trading is equally profitable. Both can be done but still depends on the market situation.

• +1 1

I recommend to invest in Bitcoins. Because Bitcoin has proved its worthiness in the past. As far as market trend is concerned it is likely that history is going to repeat that is the value of Bitcoin is going to set a new mark which is the new high. there are also other options such as ethereum and litecoins which can be opted by the users if they are confident in.it.

• +1 1

I agree with the author of the topic 100 percent. That is why I invest in Bitcoin only free funds that I will not need tomorrow, not in a month or a year. I do this with the prospect of several years. In cryptocurrency trading, I use funds that are always on the move (buy-sell). I save the profit I get so that I can invest in Bitcoin again at a convenient price.

Всем добра

Investing in cryptocurrency is speculative, prices are extremely volatile, and the risks are distinct from investing in conventional assets. In order to save ourselves from the stress and emotional trauma of watching the price of our assets on a daily basis, I agree with you that it is better to think long-term than short-term for promising cryptos.

The best way is to invest in major currencies and be patient, there are also mining plans on the Yonbit.net Exchange that are 100% guaranteed and please stay away from many investments that end up being pyramid schemes or ponzis.

There are basically two main ways to invest in cryptocurrencies; The first is holding and for this it is advisable to make periodic purchases every time the price has a drop and the second way is to trade, although it requires a high knowledge or otherwise it could generate large losses.

Thank you for raising this topic, but I disagree with you in the way of thinking. I think that at the present time, care must be taken on daily trading and leaving storage. I experimented with long-term storage and lost a lot many times over, so I no longer rely on long-term trading. The daily profit is better than storing currencies because after a year  you find that you lost a lot

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Whatever coin you invest in cryptocurrencies, you will make a profit. But my advice is of course not to invest in every coin. When it is analyzed and researched well, the investment gains more.

Patience and waiting are the primary means for the success of any investment project and in cryptocurrencies whose prices are always fluctuating in the long term trading is better than day trading, the BTC currency started at a low price and now its price reaches $ 11,‭000‬, but some investors have a short-term strategy and this is not bad

The beat way to earn in crypto is daytrading and daytrading is the best way to gain profit you can make easily good money if coins moves you just have to see the difficult thing is we just have to watch again and again what the price is now.

The best investment in the crypto market is the trading becsue through trading we can make good money in it and also we can withdraw that money also in just a second. Crypto is a great and best market in the world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it is profitable to hold cryptocurrency for a long time.And this happens most of the time. Since cryptocurrency are volatile in nature their price are very unpredictable and will increase in near future.

You have to just predict the correct cryptocurrency and their properties before investing.For example xrp is one cryptocurrency that price may be higher in future thats because of its property.In every xrp transaction their is cut off in its supply from fees which will generate low supply of xrp in future. Like this you can study property of coins and find coin having potential and invest on them.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

My dear you are very truth we are have an option to accomulate in patients and to do that we requere a lot of the skill to be investors and risk managmanet. I am trader and not invester but maybe you are corect with it and we are need to be more holders and less traders.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is for long term you said corerctly and investing is about that and not to trade or sell after a week to take a small profit. With Bitcoin we expect in 2021 to be a new bull run, all are waiting and we can see it happen.

• Useful or interesting 1