Best way to invest in crypto - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Best way to invest in crypto

I personally do both, whether as a long term investment or short term investment. If you want to buy crypto for a long term make sure that the coin has a bright future. For example bitcoin. If you want to get into short term trading, you have to make your own research regarding the coin that you want to invest, and remember the short term is very risky, don't invest more than you can't afford to lose, anyway I don't recommend short term Investment unless you're good in predicting the market.

Investing in crypto is not about long term. Day trading or short term could also be a good way to have profits. It only needs a knowledge to do so. If you do them carefully, it should bear some fruits

9 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

Investing in yourself by reading knowledge about the crypto world is the first step to take. After that, you can just jump in and invest with your money.

I start immediately into trading I just watched the best video to start my journey and I am winning. But of course the more info the more you get stronger...

On 12/30/2019 at 2:46 AM, BitCryptoCoin said:

The best way to invest in crypto to me is to buy and hold. But the time of buying sgould be when the coin is at low price.

all should buy at the low price and then need to hold it for few days and when the price will go high then he should sell them in the market.

I think the best way to earn and invest money in crypto currencies is to learn about newest ways and skills. Like staking and masternode programming is now very valueable. These two are also easy to use and we can learn about it and can invest money in these too.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Well I believe that the best way to invest in crypto is through day trading and earning small a day then holding for a long period of time, that is very risk to me cause making things can happen with in that period.

everyone has different ways to benefit from crypto currency trading. I do both, long term and short term. I think it all depends on the situation.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Cryptocorancy trading is the best investment, with stop lose all good. we don't need to be greedy at all you know..

I think this is also the goal for you when you are investing. At first you need a knowledge of Etienne. When it comes to your price, I think you should buy it. When prices fall, you should buy as many coins as possible

On 19.12.2019 at 03:34, Maxtron73 said:

Well i just think personally that the best absolute way of investing and succeding in crypto is to look at long term and forget about day trading as risk gets extreme. Since crypto have the nature of high volatility and is very unpredictable, the best way for me is to accumulate and patient wait for next bull run. We have seen the pattern that bitcoin is doing in long term , so why risk so much with thinking short term? Just hold and think longer term.

this is a reasonable opinion, since this is the best way to get more profit over time, I compare it with my own indicators of experience.

Those are the words of someone filled with wisdom. The risks and volatility is so high, and players in this game are such high profile, that you as an average joe, have no chance of competing with any of them. The best is to buy at a certain price, and then hodl it for as long as possible. atleast till the point you dont get the desired amount that you are looking for. 

Make a way to invest more on known crypto currency coin like Bitcoin and others because this coins is trustworthy to use, just know its behavior and its unpredictable movements. If you want new crypto currency project just make sure that documents is complete and valid.

As a beginner this piece of information is very valuable to me, beginners can learn to stay focused to get success in life.

On 12/18/2019 at 8:34 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Well i just think personally that the best absolute way of investing and succeding in crypto is to look at long term and forget about day trading as risk gets extreme. Since crypto have the nature of high volatility and is very unpredictable, the best way for me is to accumulate and patient wait for next bull run. We have seen the pattern that bitcoin is doing in long term , so why risk so much with thinking short term? Just hold and think longer term.

That has been my investment pattern, I go for long term investment. But most striking challenge is how to know real projects that have come to stay. Aside SWAT and MYFIE, every other project that I've invested on have gone into thin air.

I think the best way to grow your cryptocurrency is investing in it because without investing you can't grow your cryptocurrency and if you really want to get richer than you definitely have to invest in different kind of zones such as yobit investbox and different mining companies

• +1 1

I share the opinion because the daily trading is very confused and spasms nerves, and you can get sick with that best investment is the long past and forget the patience until the price rises

the best way you have to dare to trade in the market through trading you will get a lot of profit from each coin traded

5 hours ago, kittprad said:

I think there are numerous methods to make contributions in crypto. But I am presently operating in crypto and win bitcoin. The bitcoin provide inside the exhibit and benefit more cash. In the event that you put money into crypto at that point you'll be capable win more coins

I don't know of that, what I know of is that bitcoin can be earn through trading and mining

Yes, I also think so, that it is not worth spending time on earning pennies on scalping and other things, it is better to start learning how to make money where the chances of earning much more.

here are loads of habits to invest crypto currency in online.But evey assemble is not unaffected ineffectively doubler sit.If you invest you penury principal make inquiries it online

On 2/6/2020 at 12:03 AM, Abdulrahman Ram said:

In the long run, a lot of capital gives you a lot of areas to earn tour money 

Thank you my friend for your participation and helping others and I wish you success in your work 

On 2/7/2020 at 10:31 AM, jore1 said:

The best way to invest and succeed in cryptocurrencies is to invest in long-term good coins like bitcoin or eth

Yes, this is the right investment, and I invest and trade in bitcoin, and I wish everyone success

Just now, Elizabeth Musa said:

The best way you can invest in crypto is through trading. You can earn money like that.

Another thing is to be patient enough not to sell your copins as soons as a setback hits because the best way to make profits is to trust the process and remain calm in every situation. 

The online exchange supports multiple currencies and even more digital currencies including bitcoin ethereum ethereum classic litecoin ripple bitcoin cash and many fledgling cryptocurrencies you may not have heard of. Nevertheless, virtual currencies such as Ethereum and Ripple, which are being used more for enterprise solutions, are becoming popular, while some altcoins are being endorsed for superior or advanced features bitcoins. Going by the current trend, cryptocurrencies are here to stay but how many of them will emerge as leaders amid the growing competition within the space will only be revealed with time.

• +2 1

Both the long term and short term investment are good for investors to join.

Since long-term investments pays higher and require more deposits, as to the short term, which gives interest a short time, stretching to months or so