Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

Perhaps this matter is a bit disturbing and disturbing to me, my friend, I do research and ask expert members here and old in order to obtain sufficient information about all currencies. Transactions I do not buy any currency before I study it well in order to avoid losses.

• +4 1

When working with encryption, we must always be careful, as fraud is everywhere. Before joining any business or project, I make research on them to check if it is reliable or not.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend as we know there are a lot of fake projects and sites are existing in the crypto world but I am worried about the people that are victim to this kind of fake sites. We should always be careful to this kind scam sites.

You're right, you can find too many scam projects easily. Most of them use telegram and they give free airdrop or at least they're promise to that, after you finish your task, they want you to send transaction fee. If you don't send fee it'll be okay for you but some people are seeing your tweets or other tasks and they're investing that project and they're getting scammed. That's why i am not joining any airdrop anymore.

• +3 1

My friend, this is a very, very likely matter, as there are many frauds on those who own cryptocurrencies with a wallet in general, but the ideal fraud project can create a currency with zero significance or it is not documented in the records of the blockchain platform Thank you

Crypto worlds is full of scam ico projects, and there's nothing we can do to stop them. Some of them are really rich because last summer some coin was saying they will add 80m$ eth to the liquitiy and when i check their wallet they really have that much money, eventually they didn't add that money and they dissapear.

Yes of course dear friend, i am so worried about that because some people who are working here very hard and they are extremely affected with this forum and platform, what they will do if they come to know that it is fake, so i hope and sure that it is not fake even it is the best online working platform. Thank you

We are worried of scammers all the time but staying away and conscious from them is your choice. Always be awaare of the scammers. I also remain worried about it.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

Basically, I am not worried about crypto currencies that are fake. Naturally, it appears that when there are good things, you must find the bad ones too. It is your responsibility to figure out how to successfully deal with the bad ones. Maybe because I am a lawyer, I always research on anything I want to do and that is what I'd expected you to do in this circumstance. You ought to research on the crypto currency you want to invest in. Thorough investigation will reveal to you whether they are real or fake. Now that you are here, when next you want to invest in any crypto currency, try and come here to ask questions. That will guide you. ❤️

There are lots of fake cryptocurrencies projects all over now, and we need to be careful on the type of coins we choose for investment. We need to carry out a research and ask expert opinion before choosing a coin.

This is a fear that I constantly have to find pirate encryption projects and what I do is lose everything, this is a constant fear of every person in the cryptographic world and if we can say that new projects always have to look for information so that we do not pass this on to us, the more information we have about a project, the better decision we will make about it.

Yes am worried about it because a lot of people will be scammed and their hard earned money will be stolen from them so that is to say even we are safe from the scammers 

There are a lot of fake Crypto projects all over the internet now as fraudsters are taking  the opportunity of the popularity of cryptocurrency but i am always just been careful when i want to engage in any crypto projects by making a lot of researches online and making enquiry from the experts.

Yeah i am worried about fake crypto projects.  Many people do hard work in project and the project is become fake all your hard work and money goes in vain.One of my friend face this same. He work a project. He work really hard. Afte few months the project scammed 26 corers. My friend loose 600$. So it is really painful.  So be aware of fake project. 

• +2 1

That's exactly what everyone is afraid of because cryptocurrency is a currency with a very high valuation. That's why so many people invest in it to make a profit. So there are a lot of websites and wallets that are fake. That's why not everyone should believe in websites and wallets.

On 12/19/2019 at 1:41 PM, Grandmaster said:

You have something to worry because you invested with your money, if you are a bounty hunter that's lost time and effort, the whole community should be worried, we don't want fake projects at this point in time, we should end this fake projects.

In the crypto market the bounty hunters and also the airdropers will make not good money and they just almost waste the time. This time in the crypto market so many peoples that know that in the crypto market is just the investment business not a free business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Honestly to be sincere am also worried to be seeing fake crypto projects that are scamming people and are causing a lot of controversial among traders who make investment in these coins and later found out is a fake project which is not a good idea.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend of course, failed cryptocurrency projects are really annoying, but we must work hard to prevent currencies from becoming failed projects, and that's by reorganizing cryptocurrencies, and the sharpness of whale work. 

• +2 1

Yes who doesnot get worried if tgey find out their investment project is fake.Most of tge project truns out to be fake and scams.And it attracts us with giving high rate of profit and etc.This project are the main cause people dont feel safe to invest their coins.

• +2 1

On 12/18/2019 at 6:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

Yes ofcourse,  not only me there is everybody want remains security from these duplicate and fake sites which make fool. There are many fake projects of cryptocurrncies avail so avoids them. Remain active. @Sabaaltaf

On 12/18/2019 at 4:22 PM, Delgboke said:

No, I'm not worried that working with cryptocurrencies needs to slow down and inquire before buying, buying and exchanging. 

On 12/18/2019 at 9:22 AM, Delgboke said:

Counterfeit cryptocurrencies are still growing every day, as many new projects join each year and they are only a waste of time and it is unfortunate because this damages the image of cryptocurrencies and the intention thus giving great losses to many people who trust projects that achieve the goal. launch and ends up abandoned thus generating a lot of money loss.

I have also come across a number of false or scam projects, which did distribute tokens or coins but at the end of the day they are worth nothing, thank God I did not invest in them, they were totally free, so I do not worry They only take up space, in your case it is worrying because surely you invested money. For this reason, it is best to sell the holding company immediately, in most cases it goes wrong.

Yes, my dear friend, because the existence of fake currencies is very worrying and we are all very concerned about this matter, so we must do your research to find out

• +1 1

@Delgboke @shaheer_x9 @davy22 @again @shamsudeen

There is power in all this so we need to grow and effectively find that solution that is going to help us grow there is a lot of fake of them but we need to be kind to ourselves so we dont lose any single  or any kind or profficiency that would make mistakes this is really important we do find that power  to it this is really important and powerful that we are able to generate the greatest ideas that are effective in any case. We should not be afraid because there is huge power to identifying the power of such