Blockchain wallet KYC verification - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Blockchain wallet KYC verification

On 12/18/2019 at 1:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Now are days every time I log in to my blockchain wallet it recommend me to verify my identint. So I wanna know it will not allow me to withdraw in the future till I verify identity?

For withdraw and sending money kyc isnot required if you still doubt then transfer coins to coinbase so that the problem is solved, i prefer coinbase to use because in many websites like bitreffil for coinbase there is no fee

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/20/2019 at 12:47 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

That's true you need to verified account before doing transactions, this rules already release in crypto world since hacker take fund from exchanges without permission. If you have problem with verification you can try another that no need verification, simple isn't?

KYC verified users will receive the good sum. And and they will be airdroped And we so not know that either if they are giving to olf KYC users.

I think the KYC blockchain wallet is easy verification you can do it easily. Verification objectives to strengthen wallet security.

Passing KУС isn't obligatory at the minute for a blockchain wallet, and I can say that for a wallet with such a notoriety, passing KУС is the standard

Actually I think every wallet need verified. Because if your wallet is verified then you can't loss your account.

Blockchain kyc verification increase you fund swap limit but kyc not necessary I already completed my verification you can complete your kyc easily just upload your one doucment and don't worry your details is safe.

After I verify KYC on Blockchain purse only affects the daily trading limit, purchases of crypto currencies with a credit card and can follow Airdrop. If you haven't verified KYC, you can still use the Blockchain wallet to receive and send cryptocurrencies.

15 hours ago, Zukizukizuki said:

done but i don't deem they container stop off your abandon as you don't verify your bill it's quiet drudgery without any verification

I think it's much better to verify you account to have the right to participate in some airdrop in the wallet, and don't worry about your identity it's a serious company it's work from 2011 

Yes they will do KYC to increase the limit on the number of transactions in a blockchain wallet, for example, without a kyc, the maximum transaction is under 1000 BTC. If you have more than 1000 BTC to make a withdrawal transaction. You should do a KYC such as verifying your identity to increase transaction limits.

Edited by Hendy1

On 12/18/2019 at 8:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

Now are days every time I log in to my blockchain wallet it recommend me to verify my identint. So I wanna know it will not allow me to withdraw in the future till I verify identity?

even if they block your account you can still able to withdraw your money using the seed that they are giving you. so save that seed somewhere and you won't have to worry about anything because your funds are on that seed and are not owned by them

I verified KYC so I could get airdrops, but then found out I am not eligible because I'm in the USA.  Kind of hard to say I'm not at this point 😄   It does make the app rather useless for me though, I already have other wallet apps.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:26 PM, Ufra said:

At the present time, there is no need to pass your KYC for withdrawal at only blockchain but many website that requires KYC for trading and withdrawing.

this rule has been out in the cryptocurrency earth since hackers took the riches from exchanges without consent

People just simply misrepresented a scheme while in the exclusively other four week period. highly terrible, it is really just about pleasurable lifeless says tiny bit them usually lasts. may possibly conduct by using so that you can check a tally in advance of creating a contract, the following control is to the rampage while in the cryptocurrency country considering online criminals had a capital out of geneva Chamonix transfers without the need of all right.

35 minutes ago, anallan said:

For wants and consolation variables you ought to fair fulfill this KYC problem.  Because Blockchain wallet could be a secure wallet and their validity can be accounted for.

Because this wallet has been very long in the field of crypto, so there is no doubt to do KYC. it's in order to increase the security of your wallet. So it's better to do KYC on a blockchain wallet.

There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Blockchain wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love Blockchain. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use coinbase, yobit etc.

• +1 1

It is very normal and will not affect the withdrawal of your money and you can ignore it but if you verify by using your personal ID you will win 50 coins from the stell coin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's a good security system. So even if your account is hacked, the hacker won't be able to withdraw your cryptocurrency without verifying the identity.

Nowadays it is needed to verify kyc in blockchain wallet . After few days they may not allow you to access without kyc verification. That's why ,I already did my kyc verification. 

It is a pity that the Blockchain cryptocurrency wallet introduced data verification of the KYC procedure. This is not a good option to use Blockchain for your own purposes. 

So far, this verification is not necessary, it gives only some advantages, but I think that in the near future it will be mandatory.

Blockchain needs you to verify KYC. They want to make sure that you are their real users and you are not there for the money laundering by using the Blockchain platform. You can not evade the track if your government ask for the help, blockchain assists your government to provide the details.

Even if they interrupt your financing, you will be able to let go of your change through the seeds that they are worth to you. Then retrieve the seed where your resources are on that seed and you will not enjoy worrying about anything.

I have done this, because I think I dare to do this because I believe in blockchain wallets. The exact purpose is to add to their security system, so I have no problem when I do KYC.

From my understanding, and i have downloaded the blockchain wallet a couple weeks ago, you are only required to complete the kyc identification if you are involved in trading on the blockchain wallet. Otherwise you should be able to utilize the wallet for normal transactions perfectly fine. Hope this is able to help you.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769