Blockchain wallet KYC verification - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Blockchain wallet KYC verification

Now are days every time I log in to my blockchain wallet it recommend me to verify my identint. So I wanna know it will not allow me to withdraw in the future till I verify identity?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

That's true you need to verified account before doing transactions, this rules already release in crypto world since hacker take fund from exchanges without permission. If you have problem with verification you can try another that no need verification, simple isn't?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes, I already did my kyc verification. now a days it is needed to verify kyc in block chain wallet . after few days they may not allow you to access with out kyc verification. so I suggest you to do kyc very soon.

• +3 1

I have a verified account in blockchain wallet from the long time because i need it to join the airdrop about steller XLM and i have done but i don't think they can stop your withdraw because you don't verify your account it's still work without any verification

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Mashaallah said:

You must verify your account before completing the transaction. These rules are published in the world of cryptocurrency because hackers receive money from exchanges without permission.

I see , so now the new users of blockchain wallet should verify the account to have withdraw available and for deposit it's the same rules or not?

Blockchain wallet kyc verification is easy you can do it easily but blockchain should that without verification we can withdraw over money for at list one bitcoin for a month's 

• +1 1

At the present time, there is no need to pass your KYC for withdrawal at only blockchain but many website that requires KYC for trading and withdrawing.

• +4 1

On 12/18/2019 at 12:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Now are days every time I log in to my blockchain wallet it recommend me to verify my identint. So I wanna know it will not allow me to withdraw in the future till I verify identity?

Its a good thing ,you have to take few minutes for verification and then you can  do transactions.Blockchain is very safe and its tightness make it more secure from hackers.if you want to do KYC then do ot but people usually set 2FA google protection on accounts safety.

Yep for sure they won't allow you to withdraw in the future. Go verify your account, I guess blockchain is a trusted wallet site so no worries.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

People use cryptocurrency for privacy but now all the crypto wallets are pressing for KYC. By doing this all the identity is known. I'm thinking that wallets will sell data like Facebook. 

• +4 1

I think it may happen in future that every one need to do kyc for making a wallet and the old user should do kyc to do any transaction from the wallet.

• +1 1

I also facing this problem. every time I am trying to do any transaction it is asking for doing kyc. I think in future they will not allow us to do anything before doing kyc.

• +3 1

20 hours ago, Binjit said:

Yes blockchain wallet need KYC verification if you comlite it you will get some coins benefit from it
when they are give free.without KYC you can withdrow from it but limited not big amount
better is complit KYC for more benefit

But the things that's leads me do not verify the blockchain KYC is that in my country they only need passport and driver license and the bad thing is that I only have national ID

9 hours ago, Albert said:

Yes I am agree with your comments because I think it is very good and most people have variety in block chain wallet because it is a very good

If you don't verify your account i advice you to go ahead because you need it to participate in the last airdrop it's in January you can earn free money with it

Blockchain wallet KYC verification As far as I know there are two levels, namely silver and gold levels. if silver cannot swap or withdraw greater than $ 1000 per year, it also won't get a free airdrop Blockchain. So my suggestion for KYC verification is to the gold level.

• +1 1

Blockchain is good wallet i am using it long time if kyc on blockchain

Good for everyone they are giving benifit of token airdop verify users

Take benifit and complit kyc on blockchain good for everyone

On 12/18/2019 at 2:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

You must have that information in your account. That is crucial information that any company will not skip.

5 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

You must have that information in your account. That is crucial information that any company will not skip.

The BSD thing here is that's I only have the national identity card but the blockchain in my country it is only recommended passport and driver license

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 8:29 AM, Alis said:

I want to agree with your comments because I think most people use verify block chain wallet because it is a very good and it is a very trusted wallet

I have done kyc because I trust the wallet owner very much. they are doing their best all the time. they never do any wrong with their members. so I think doing kyc here is not risky.

On 12/31/2019 at 12:22 PM, Lubruselu said:

The BSD thing here is that's I only have the national identity card but the blockchain in my country it is only recommended passport and driver license

So make one mate. It's not hard to make a passport. You might need it someday to travel around the world. Unless you wanted to stay inside forever.

On 12/18/2019 at 8:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

Of course you can use Blockchain wallet without KYC, they just recommend you that because of some of functions which you can not use without KYC. Functions like Swap or Airdrops etc.

Again you can use Blockchain wallet without KYC without any problem.

Edit: I see some comments about some change from last month that everybody must to do KYC, can some of you share a proof about that? Because I use a long time Blockchain wallet without KYC but now I have verified account and I dont know how sure because of this comments.

Edited by BullRunBit

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

It is soo easy to verified blockchain wallet it need passport id .After verification there is more secure and 2FA verification during login every time .one thing while changing ip address it required authorization. It is more secure wallet 

On 12/18/2019 at 8:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

Hello. It is possible to use Blockchain without going through the KYC process. This verification increases the authorized sales volume and the authorized daily withdrawal amount. It also allows you to receive airdrops like the one that had been launched with Stellar and another one planned for February with another cryptocurrency.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 12/18/2019 at 1:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

I don't think it will impact on your account. But you should complete kyc if you trusted. Because kyc is important to regulate crypto. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA