Cryptoscourge: Claim 100+ satoshi every hour - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tenantz27

Cryptoscourge: Claim 100+ satoshi every hour

I must say that there are so many sites online which is scam there make people works and won't pay them in return, most of the site your earning will be increasing but withdrawal would be an issue, so I think if you are posting any site which pays atleast show us some payment proofs.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Friend, is this some kind of roulette for bitcoins? I think the idea is not the best, because, in General, cranes are not the best solution, because, the waste of time is very large, and you get small pennies!

I think, my friend, that your post violates forum rules, but as for this site you are talking about where are the proofs of payment to make sure your words are correct, I consider that these sites are just a waste of time only and profit from a few satoshi

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Usually these sites are ineffective but I have not tried this site for the truth so thank you for the advice and I will put this site on the test

I have checked it but I think it is not a good website. I joined but I didn't understand it. It was difficult to understand if anyone he/she can.

This page is a faucet or what kind of page is it? I like the betting pages since with them you can make a very fast profit.

Thanks for the information.

You didn't give the details. You should share the whole details about the website. And than we will make research about this website. Than we will work on it 

I think there are chances that you don't get payment. The site doesn't sound legitimate my friend. I think you can put little more details ensuring safety and security. There are lots of scams in any online platform be careful friend. Good luck.

I dont think some one should waste their time in faucet by claiming that low amount of crypto by wait 1 hour or more..  Again it will be hard for you too withdrawal the amount you earning from faucet as you cant easily reach the withdrawal amount...  By the way if you really want to earn some money from crypto then you can go for bounty and airdrop as there has no risk to lose your money plus you can learn many thing..               

• +1 1

your participation in this wrong section in addition to that, may take you all day in order to collect a good amount

• +1 1

Get 100 Satoshi on daily basis is not a good income becasue at the month you just make the 3000 satoshi and i think this is just waste the time but if you invest in the crypto market and start trading on that you make good money through that on daily basis.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/23/2020 at 11:24 PM, Virgil dijk said:

I must say that there are so many sites online which is scam there make people works and won't pay them in return, most of the site your earning will be increasing but withdrawal would be an issue, so I think if you are posting any site which pays atleast show us some payment proofs.

Yes you are right their is so many scam site avalible on internet and the real ones gives very little but instead of it you can learn trading and earn more the any of this mess.

• Useful or interesting 2

This is a post that should be in another section, perhaps in the referrals of Free crypto. It is not something that belongs to the Crypto World. Anyway I don't like faucets so I won't be using it. It is best for each post to be where it belongs.

I never heard of this website and don't like faucets at all. They are giving too little to care. In the past people could make good money with faucets and they were helping but now what to make from these. Some of them have very dangerous ads and want to disable adblock which was the reason for me not to do any.

I this faucet really pay this kind of huge amount of money then I think it's a good one and we need to give it a trial. You need to input the name of the site or a link for the site. 

What is the point of introducing faucets here? I think Cryptotalk members don't need to waste their times by claiming from faucets to earn just a few pennies! They can spend that time here to earn much more and communicate with new crypto enthusiasts to improve their trading abilities. By earning 100 satoshi per hour you will end up with nothing even after a month! You are just involving yourself in a boring process of dealing with annoying captchas and ads.

We can't know by such a small description that if it is a legit way to earn or not. Referral link is not allowed in this forum and most of the referral demanding platforms prove out to be some sort of pyramid scheme.

I don't use faucets and they usually don't pay. If this one is not a scam it could be good to make some satoshi but I don't think that they will pay in the end or perhaps they will have very high requirements for withdrawals. We need not waste time and only use the legit sites. If this one is so you should give full explanation, when you withdraw, have proof also.

100 satoshi is good amount for a faucet nowadays. But is it 100 or 1-100 and most times 1. Price of Bitcoin has been rising, have they adjusted recently, meaning if they are still active and not shut down without paying anyone.

• +1 2

I see a logo of stake.com there so I am not sure this works. It would be better to give us withdrawl options as there are some faucets that set the bar very high and unrealistic, also some scam faucets will do anything not to pay. I found all faucets to have something that was very bad in any way and their payments don't require us risking viruses or waste of time for nothing.

• +1 2

This topic is not in the place designated for it, you can only share your referral link in the referrals section, but here this violates the forum rules.

No, I don't prefer to use faucets and collect free coins. I think it is worthless and it is useless and a waste of time. According to the forum rules, you are not allowed to post your referral link here.

• +1 1

brother i think that is right and i can explain abou it just read my comment to understand it 

I do not think this would be legit site because no one legit site gives you more than 30 satoshis for each claim. But it is giving high amount so it is fake. I have seen many faucets who gives earnings like this but they were scam.

i hope i answer to your question brother , good luck .

• +1 1

100 satoshi per hpur is not desired that is very low earning amd there are many other places that give  you same earning so it is not worth using that site.

• -1 1
  • +4 1

Thanks my dear for the offer but I am pass, I am not use the faucets that can only give us a headache and too little for profit that it isn't matter for making something profit. If you are want to stay with the faucets and make this small that your electricity you are spend is more then you can keep doing faucets.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1