How can I earn bitcoin in less than a month without investment? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How can I earn bitcoin in less than a month without investment?

On 12/18/2019 at 4:41 AM, kimberly24 said:

I honestly needs guidance in earning btc. I don’t have experience or somewhat full knowledge and I don’t want to be scam. Might be someone out there who can guide me or atleast give me ideas to get my goal in earning bitcoin within 15 days?

What is your goal? Your post is unclear. You can make 450k here in this forum. However, you must follow the forum's rules to get paid.

To earn btc without investment is a very tough task and it will need more time. You can earn by claiming or viewing add in btc sites. 

The options you have are:

1. Faucet claiming sites

2. PTC (paid to click) sites

3. Free mining sites

4. Some apps that pay for watching ad videos

NB. The income is not high, you have to work hard

Another way to make money on crypto is to make money by investing in crypto forums, and for every post in this forum you will get 1000 satoshi and thirty thousand satoshi for thirty posts.And thus you can earn 9 million satoshi per month.

Earn BTC in just 15 days for free its impossible even if you say 3 or 6 months you cant get the whole bitcoin it so impossible their is no magic in bitcoin. best way to earn whole bitcoin is to invest in mining rigs like Antminer S1 or T17 40TH/s maybe you could get BTC/day or if don't like to buy mining rig their is a lot investment online but my bestchoice to earn is here at cryptotalk by posting 30 post daily that is equals to 0.00030000 satoshi, just imagine if you are always active in 30 days  you'll get 0.009 satoshi and you cant get that 0.009 in faucets site or cloud mining site and you don't even know if that site is legit or SCAM..

On 12/18/2019 at 5:41 AM, kimberly24 said:

I honestly needs guidance in earning btc. I don’t have experience or somewhat full knowledge and I don’t want to be scam. Might be someone out there who can guide me or atleast give me ideas to get my goal in earning bitcoin within 15 days?

It's hard to earn some BTC within 15 days and no investment, if you want to earn then you need an investment and also anywhere is there are scammers so you need to be aware.

Without investing?? Let me think.. You have faucets, ptc sites, installing apps and without forgetting this forum, this are the main ways, but don't forget that with this ways your earnings will be slow and you will not have satisfied earnings 

If you want to earn bitcoins for free, then this platform is best.Comment here and get bitcoins for free Apart from this, if you search on Google, you will get good projects. Many web sites find on youtube they give income for free you can claim every hour in freebitco.in website 

obviously it will not be possible, you cannot create bitcoin or any other thing out of thin air.
it either you will work to have it (make bounties, faucets, as this forum do pay-per-post etc)
make your money work for your (invest your money and earn from interest or payback)
make your computer work for you (mining) 
and other things

If your goals is to earn Bitcoin no matter how much.

You already on this forum. Just diligent to learning some tutorial on Google and Youtube about cryptocurrency. After that you doing pay by post cryptotalk. Just reply the question where you think can answer it. The biggest mistake for newbie on this forum is they copy paste answer from other site. That is forbidden and not giving you any learning.

Also doing it Bitcointalk, if you get Senior Rank on BCT, you can find signature campaign. The reward is high.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/18/2019 at 12:41 AM, kimberly24 said:

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to obtain satisfactory earnings for free in the process you have specified.  Furthermore, it is very difficult to make an accurate estimate due to the fact that we did not specify the amount and as I mentioned in the first sentence, there is no such service that will satisfy yourself or pay the time you spend regardless of the amount.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

If you want to earn free Bitcoin i recommend you this platform here you can earn free Bitcoin on daily basis and it's legit platform and you can try to join some good and legit looking Airdrops to earn free

Earning a bitcoin without investment in one month is not like just click and earn it needs time and effort and as i suggest you that u work on cryptotalk and the amount which u will get from here and beside it work on other sites to get from there and by uniting all the amount start trading and hopefully u will get a bitcoin very soon

Every people will have a way to earn bitcoin every day, but the problem is we are difficult to earn much bitcoin if we don't have money to buy bitcoin directly in the market. If you can accept that you could earn from a small amount of bitcoin and you save that amount every day, then you will have a big amount someday which you can sell at the exchange to make money. I think you don't have to think about how long you can earn a big amount of bitcoin because that can make you dreaming without wanting to work to earn that bitcoin.

On 12/18/2019 at 4:49 AM, ethannbenny said:

You can earn bitcoin in a day but if you want to earn big you need to put hard work to it so that you can earn big without any investment plan or strategy but if you want to earn extremely big, you will need to trade you bitcoin 

To earn a bitcoin in one in one day it not must to work hard but it only needed the trading skills and high trading capital.

But you can earn a bitcoin without high capital but this you will required to use high risk trading (margin trading)

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

My candid advice is that the time frame you give to earn the bitcoin make it difficult to earn meaningful amount of bitcoin in a month.For you to earn without investment it will take time to actualise that.i am a living proof I earn bitcoin free at first later I invested the free bitcoin I earned but it took me months to get to that.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:48 AM, Babuia said:

It's very hard to earn Bitcoin without investment. But at here you can earn easily Bitcoin by post. But you have minimum 100 post to eligible at here.

He looks like he is a newbie in cryptocurrency so he thinks that's there have many opportunities to earn huge amount of bitcoins very easy

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

you can earn trouogh airdrops also my first earning trouogh airdrops i earned lots of money trouogh airdrops after earn some money trade and earn

Within 15 days, you are unlikely to be able to earn at least one bitcoin, first read the books about trading and earn about 15 initial dollars on which you will trade, and try first to trade on demo trading.

I don't think you can earn bitcoin in less than a month. Although there are many ways to earn without investment. By blogging and posting some relevant thing you can earn a bit money. 

It is possible to earn free Bitcoins without investing in GPU and mining rigs. ;)

But that would be way too costly.

You'll need to invest time, or money in order to make money. 

No pain, no gain...

If don't care about the amount you earn try some faucet that give you bitcoin for rolling like freebitco,in or third platform that providing some faucet like faucethub or you just can get satoshi when you make a constructive post here, Since you are old member i suppose only need 50 post and not 100, good luck mate.

don't push too hard, earning bitcoin is not magic. Need focus, consistent and time more than 15 day. Short cut way is trading, you can use it if have enough money. But if you don't have, just follow pay per post, share Yobit referral link and rent your signature space.

2 minutes ago, Bonifacio said:

The first option is to participate here in cryptotalk and earn up to 30k satoshis daily, you can also participate in airdrops and claim free coins on faucet. But for me the best way to earn is in trading, but since you said no investment the best way to earn for you is to complete site's offers that pays btc, one great site is coinpayu, been using that for 2 months and it never failed to pay me. Happy holidays!

Thank you for the information, now that I am earning here already at least I have something in the long run. I find it great that this forum is paying real and i will try to check coinpayu and hopefully I will earn some also in that site. Thank you.

On 12/18/2019 at 3:26 AM, kimberly24 said:

Btc in 15 days ? it depends  bro , you cant earn 1 btc in 15 days from any program , you need investment and trade to earn 

but you can use this forum to earn 0.009 btc per month  if you follow rules and regulations