The price of bitcoin is decrease day by day - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shajedul Hasan

The price of bitcoin is decrease day by day

That's reality and we should see it as opportunity for buy back or leave and try another strategy to make money. Most people will give advice to buy but I will give you better, just cut loss all transaction leave market now and come back again next year. This time people more need currency than bitcoin, they switch crypto asset into currency that make volume deeper day after day. Let's think realistic about this moment, I hope you agree with me.

I think in the next year, Bitcoin will be high again for sure. and maybe in the end of December bitcoin will raise to $8,000. so If you already buy some bitcoin just hold it and wait until the price high.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

No matter how many days bitcoin does not decrease in price, sooner or later the price will return to its place, this is an axiom of the cryptocurrency market.

Well, this is just a normal from it because this is decentralized network which means that no ine cam handle it including its price, you can just wait for its price to going up and you can get some big profit. I hope that the price of it will be pumped before the year ends.

Yes all panicked because the price of Botcoin is descreased but this is not new to Bitcoin. This is an opportunity for traders and investors to invest for long term.  I'm sure Bitcoin will be bull run again

During the last quarter or so the country's fee comes with reduced quite a lot Still I presume the price tag would be notably more significant so next month Most suitable the next step is to invest in And also put for quite a while

Yeah and I hope it would still go up cause it's just bad for the but and sellers

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Yes it is not a good investment right now I think it will really decrease and reach 4000 dollars and much less... 

If you look at the process of reducing the price, the price has been declining for more than a year. Not so fast now, though. Perhaps already the limit. I think the price will please us in 2020

Yes, it is true that the price of Bitcoin has been declining day by day.Not long ago, Bitcoin's market value was above $ 7,000 but currently Bitcoin's market value is around $ 6,000.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:20 PM, Diggy said:

Yes right now bitcoin price is decreasing and this is what we need to take advantage because we will have big profit here when bitcoin price increase again 

Sure its is the very big opportunity for us who don't have much bitcoin do that's means it is the best time to buy them and waiting them to pump again

maybe bitcoin after some days increase day by day my in 2020 bitcoin recover alllosses and give big profit this is good time to hold btc long term

This is common things to bitcoin price decreasing.Last few days bitcoin price going down.But recently again bitcoin price is going up

This is common things to bitcoin price decreasing.Last few days bitcoin price going down. But I hope now Bitcoin will go again this year 2020. Now Bitcoin price is 7500$ i hope bitcoin will rise 8000$ february march , 2020,.

from the running news and seniors advice shows that may be bitcoin will not go down more.may be will get the price going high soon.hope the new year will bring this good news to us.expecting a better value of crypto

this is the good time to buy bitcoin..as we know bitcoin is going to the moon by 2020 march.

and its price hit upto 15000$ ...it will soon hit the same predicted price

I also noticed the price of Bitcoin in decrease a little .I think this is for Christmas. But I hope in 2020 it will increase.

On 12/18/2019 at 12:21 AM, Shajedul Hasan said:

Bitcoin‘s value may be command down by scammers seeking to liquidate a minimum of $2 billion price of cryptocurrency happiness to at least one of the biggest ever Ponzi schemes, PlusToken.

That’s per blockchain firm Chainalysis, that says it’s half-track roughly forty five,000 BTC ($302 million) and 800,000 ETH ($102 million) sent from PlusToken’s operational wallets to individual addresses closely-held by the scammers themselves.

The firm noted — virtually ominously — that twenty,000 BTC (worth over $134 million) continues to be waiting to be drop.

“Given this analysis and therefore the effects we’ve discovered thus far, liquidations of huge amounts of illicitly obtained funds area unit seemingly to drive down the worth of cryptocurrencies,” it said.

PlusToken, the Chinese BitConnect
Much like different Bitcoin-fueled Ponzis, the PlusToken scam swindled investors out of their cryptocurrency by promising high returns.

All patrons had to try and do was acquire the and cryptocurrency with Bitcoin $BTC▼3.76% and Ether, and they’d supposedly generate remunerative profits from exchange dividends, mining financial gain, and referral bonuses mechanically.

Chainalysis additionally noted that many Chinese exchanges listed and, and its value hit a peak of $350 because it gathered investments from many folks. Readers conversant in the BitConnect con area unit seemingly feeling a powerful sense of reminder right regarding currently.

In total, the PlusToken Ponzi is believed to possess accumulated one hundred eighty,000 BTC, 6,400,000 ETH, 110,000 USDT, and fifty three OMG from its victims. These amounts equate to roughly $2 billion.

Yes this time market price will comes down regularly but i hope soon it will go to up and we got good profit in it in short time. Now as we see the market it will regularly comes down from last 2 to 3 years and every time after 2 years market will make a bull and BTC cross its high at 10 times higher so now this time BTC will touch the 100,000$ this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Really? I had no idea about it. By the way if it is true it is just temporary, it will decrease a little bit and again increase too much. Crypto is the future you know.

Are you gay. JK

I am confused to reading your thread, maybe because the color and my language.

But i want give you my opinion about why Bitcoin price decrease day by day. I think that is normal, because cryptocurrency market is based on supply and demand. So we can look now so many coin appeared and make the investor so excited to invest to altcoin. So they prefer trading on altcoin now. Because that the demand of Bitcoin will decreased. But if they bored they can going to Bitcoin again. So the price also can going up.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

This is your dreams but the reality is opposite of this. The crypto currency make a good strong value and people used this currency and for trading and after few months the government provide its cash out a local level and more people entered daily basis and do purchased and sale on crypto currency.

A so-called bitcoin whale sold a huge amount of bitcoin and buyed back after the price fell due to supply fluctuations– possibly gaining a million dollar in the process– resulting in the current unexpected bitcoin sell-off, which moved the broader cryptocurrency markets sharply lower.

The price of Bitcoin and crypto depends on many ways. the price depends on news and on market volume.Bitcoin is Behaving not good .After  few months bitcoin will show some boom in price.