Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto?

On 12/17/2019 at 5:30 PM, zhaazure27 said:

If I had better not exchange all your fiat money in crypto money. You should paste a few dollars for your real world needs

Yes mate you are right there should be the money that you do not need in real world you can only invest in cryptocurrency which you do not need so don't put all of your money in cryptocurrency there is a big risk to lose that money.

• +2 1

On 12/17/2019 at 3:29 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think. 

I don't think  so that you have completely Convert your Fiat money to the digital currency because its not remain same always it has a fluctuation in its prices so if you want an urgent money and the price is low so you will be in loss

• +2 1

On 12/6/2020 at 1:22 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

yes mate, some members actually have the skill related to cryptocurrency,but they don't want to help, but am sure they will be convinced someday, this place is indeed the right place to understand any thing related to cryptocurrency @Trainz 

They will surely understand that one day mate and let us just continue with our good work because that is what will make us to be recognized as good ambassadors of the forum as time goes on and probably we can also earn more chances of earning ahead of others 😁

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/17/2019 at 4:58 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I don't think it would be good to convert all Fiat currency to cryptocurrency, because without online transactions we need Fiat currency, and depending on the economy of a country, on fiat currency, all the cryptos will have a big impact on the country's economy.

No dude it is not good to transfer all your fiat in cryptocurrencies because digital currencies have no fix rates. When you convert all your fiat currencies into cryptocurrencies and then the price of that particular coin goes down. You urgently need some money then when you withdraw it you'l get a loss.

• +3 1

On 12/17/2019 at 6:29 AM, Delgboke said:

He estado pensando ¿qué pasa si debo convertir toda mi moneda fiduciaria en moneda digital / criptomoneda? ¿Es aconsejable hacer eso? Por favor que te parece. 

You can do it without problems, only that I recommend you do it to a stable cryptocurrency, if it is for fear that your local currency will lose value one day, now if you want to do it to increase your money do it in currencies that increase its value in the long term such as BTC or ETH.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is not definitely a good idea to convert all your fiat in crypto. Because you're risking all your money. So it is good not to convert all fiat in crypto. You can left for another site to be ensure.

1 hour ago, Projectcrypto said:

They will surely understand that one day mate and let us just continue with our good work because that is what will make us to be recognized as good ambassadors of the forum as time goes on and probably we can also earn more chances of earning ahead of others 😁

That's true, for you to be recognized as a good ambassador is something really cool honestly, I have seen some members recognize that way because of how they contribute good things to the forum often. I wish we can be as good as them someday to be recognized like that also

On 12/6/2020 at 12:44 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Experience really do matters, and taking risk is a step to achieving lot of success. I am not a risk taker, I hardly take risk, but since joining this forum I have read many topics relating to risk, and I take risk now, many of those who take risk are the successful ones today

Risk is risk my friend just take in cryptoworld especially when investing or trading because that is when you get to gain huge profit and thoes who are afraid to lose are normally the types that fail.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I have been thinking what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think. 

Dear I think you should not do this but you can do this that you can convert your some amount in crptocurrency because if you convert your all amount and you will might lose it by hackers and there are also comes many ups and down in crptocurrency and in this you can get loss in getting profit. So do your work carefully to avoid loss.

• +1 1

I think this is not better for you to convert your fiat currency in any digital currency because this is so  risky . If you lose your money in any case then think what you do . That's why I advise you  don't do this . A little amount of money convert in digital currency and start work with this . If you have any lose , then you start trading and investment again . I hope you like this advice .

• +1 1

On 12/17/2019 at 11:21 PM, Saifchy said:

Yes you can convert it. It can be profitable for you.You can invest in different project of the cloud mining.When the price will pump up you will be profitable.

This is not a good idea that we convert our all fiat money into the crypto becasue no one know that which time the coin price is go to down and we are in loss at that time so just invest those money if you are in loss than you can hold your coin for the future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 12/6/2020 at 1:02 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Projectcrypto if you dont dare to take risk or you have no brave then you can contract with our friend @Calvinpriva because whenever i talk with him, he said take risk and sign your life which mean motivated words every time..   With is supportive words i start to do trading lil bit💪      

@Calvinpriva is a good member I have to confess because he helped me alot back then when I joined the forum newly and today i am also sharing the little ideas I have achieved to the newbies around the forum, we have to keep supporting each other just the way you said because that is when other members will help to give there own contributions.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think.

@DelgbokeIn my opinion Not at all, I will never convert all my Fiat currency to cryptocurrency / digital currency. I think the volatility of the crypto market will put finances in jeopardy, because prices change every second. What would you do if you need to get your money back and if it's worth was too low at the time? Of course you will suffer. I will convert my additional Fiat currency in cryptocurrencies to make my asset.

No, now not an awesome idea in any respect.  The majority do not even spend bitcoin for his or her daily desires and now have a need for having a financial institution account or at least having a few coins reachable.  I would not expect them or each person else to trade that, plus if you transform all your fiat into crypto you'd be taking a massive risk.  I understand bitcoin and the complete alt coin marketplace had been beaten down within the previous few years, but there may be nevertheless a threat they may move down even more

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

we have to keep supporting each other just the way you said because that is when other members will help to give there own contributions.

For any kind of help you can contract with him because he is a arbitrage trader,  margin trader and a good investor so whenever you face difficulties to take any decision you can easily take help from him as he helpful always to me as well for other @Projectcrypto        

• +2 1

14 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I wish we can be as good as them someday to be recognized like that also

Just do your work accordingly and you will be surprised seeing members acknowledging you for your good work because people tend to appreciate other members work as long as it is good beneficial information.

BetFury                                                   

It depends on which coin you want to convert. But i suggest mate don't put your all money in one coin. Think wisely and perform it wisely.  You can convert when you need to. You have to understand the market and have to take choice in which currency you want to convert.

I think it's not a good idea to convert all of your fiat to crypto, it's better that you will leave some for yourself especially if you are investing on crypto that is not known or popular. Also you might encounter a problem when you don't have any fiat anymore because not every business accepts bitcoin.

I don't suggest you do this since it is unsafe. At the point when you have changed over all the fiat monetary standards that you have into crypto, there is unquestionably a likelihood that the cost of the crypto that you purchased may go down. It's smarter to leave your fiat cash as income.

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

For any kind of help you can contract with him because he is a arbitrage trader,  margin trader and a good investor so whenever you face difficulties to take any decision you can easily take help from him as he helpful always to me as well for other @Projectcrypto        

I will definitely contact him for that issue so that I can have some guide because I also have the interest of trading especially arbitrage trading where I can earn good profit without much waste of time of holding and the only problem I will face is enough capital, I don't have enough capital to begin that and if one want to earn big profit definitely he has to invest big.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

47 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

especially arbitrage trading where I can earn good profit w

Don't think arbitrage trading is free of risk man @Projectcrypto..  Yah you can buy coin from any good exchange site with low value but another exchange site where you want to sell can scam with you too such as dont accept your deposit or dont confirmed your withdrawal as my one friend almost lost 150 usd eth from arbitrage..                 

• +2 1

I don't think is a nice idea to convert all cryptocurrency into fiat currency because it is not all transactions that needs to be carried out online with cryptocurrency and not everyone believes in this cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

No I don't think is a good idea and I disagree with you on these decisions, we all have different channel of making money but that should not give us the confidence to forget fiat because both crypto and fiat played a major role in our life and we can't do without the both of them as well. In my own opinion buy some shares with your fiat money and invest the rest in crypto currency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Just do your work accordingly and you will be surprised seeing members acknowledging you for your good work because people tend to appreciate other members work as long as it is good beneficial information.

Am glad and happy how @Jones33 always praise me in the forum, he acknowledges my contribution to the forum, is something that is worth been happy for. I was learn from some members in the forum and now someone is praising me for helping him

14 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Don't think arbitrage trading is free of risk man @Projectcrypto..  Yah you can buy coin from any good exchange site with low value but another exchange site where you want to sell can scam with you too such as dont accept your deposit or dont confirmed your withdrawal as my one friend almost lost 150 usd eth from arbitrage..                 

That is catastrophe, nevertheless I am not ready for that but i will just make sure I contact calvinpriva for more information about this field because I really want to become a professional trader in the nearest future which is why i am willing to learn more about Cryptocurrency so as to keep me on the right part.

• +1 1

BetFury