Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto?

10 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Am glad and happy how @Jones33 always praise me in the forum, he acknowledges my contribution to the forum, is something that is worth been happy for. I was learn from some members in the forum and now someone is praising me for helping him

That is great and you should keep it up that way by helping others just the way you were helped because we are all learners who are always seeking more knowledge since new things keep coming to existence and the more you learn the more you see which will give you chances to be successful in your career.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Am glad and happy how @Jones33 always praise me in the forum, he acknowledges my contribution to the forum, is something that is worth been happy for. I was learn from some members in the forum and now someone is praising me for helping him

You deserve it my friend because you are helping me to achieve what I come here to gain and since we are all learner's then we should keep improving our relationship with each other so that work will be easy for us all and new members like me won't have to suffer a lot while learning.

On 1/17/2020 at 11:05 PM, Roomi said:

If a person have enough or some extra money or he is earning a decent amount then he should invest a little portion of his money time by time investment could be increased.

Right as if you as a investor have some extra money than you can convert the needed earnings into a Fait as no one need all the digital asset, in real life you need Fait money.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

In my opinion  I Don't  think It's  a good idea. Because  you get opportunity  both I mean sell and buy. If the prize of bitcoin get high in the  future  you can sell it. If get low if the present  prize then you can buy it.

5 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I really want to become a professional trader in the nearest future which is why i am willing to learn more about Cryptocurrency so as to keep me on the right part

Keep trying and learning man..  After that try to share your experience as well knowledge here so that lot of member can be helpful from you @Projectcrypto..  I want to be a trading expert too but its look too much hard to get success..         

• +3 1

6 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

That is great and you should keep it up that way by helping others just the way you were helped because we are all learners who are always seeking more knowledge since new things keep coming to existence and the more you learn the more you see which will give you chances to be successful in your career.

I will mate, I will keep learning, I believe we all will be successful here, the signs are transparent already and it very obvious we are heading the right way of our success, and I wont relent to help others,I will keep it up as I always do

Yes this will be very beneficial and profitable. But in my opinion you have to keep 25% of your fiat money for your need and with remaining amount you buy digital currency. This will be good if i have this  options then i will do the same.

• +1 2

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I want to be a trading expert too but its look too much hard to get success

It's not easy my friend but i believe we can do it together just the way you said because when i share the experience I have, you shared and another person shares his definitely learning will be much easier for us all in the forum, I like this style and I will also suggest we abide to it.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

17 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I will mate, I will keep learning, I believe we all will be successful here, the signs are transparent already and it very obvious we are heading the right way of our success, and I wont relent to help others,I will keep it up as I always do

Yes my friend never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about because the more you learn the more your chances of making it come closer to your doors and we shouldn't give up just because we lose for ones instead we should make effective corrections and give it a trial again.

BetFury                                                   

20 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

It's not easy my friend but i believe we can do it together just the way you said because when i share the experience I have, you shared and another person shares his definitely learning will be much easier for us all in the forum, I like this style and I will also suggest we abide to it.

Nice strategy @Projectcrypto and i think this is the only way how our forum member able to learn about trading..  You also can see our trading section is not much active so in this case Trading section will be active too every day..        

• +3 1

On 12/17/2019 at 6:29 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think. 

If you do it for investment, do it without doubts since the benefits are high and they help you to increase your capital, you can use btc or eth, I recommend them.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think if you make money then I suggest you to convert your all fiat currency into cryptocurrency. You trade with them and take a good profit if you have knowledge about trading otherwise you lose your money. Because cryptocurrency is the best for trading.

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

You also can see our trading section is not much active so in this case Trading section will be active too every day

Most members concentrate more on the top three(3) sections which includes:- begginers section, about forum section and cryptoworld sections, and I will suggest everyone reading this conversation should try by sharing there ideas all over the forum because that is the best way we can help other less experienced members to catch up on time.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Well, there's no problem if you put all your money here in crypto but make sure that your decision is right because most of the people in cryptocurrency are experiencing the FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) so you need to have a full decision on it.

• +5 1

4 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Most members concentrate more on the top three(3) sections which includes:- begginers section, about forum section and cryptoworld sections

That is why this 3 section has the most spamming rate ... You can judge this by make comment in mention section and next day you can see some of your post get deleted automatically @Projectcrypto..  That is why i think forum authorities should look into this matter..    

• +3 1

On 12/17/2019 at 6:29 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think. 

It is a very good thing if you do it, but if you manage to do it in a stable currency so you can avoid losing a lot of money in case of a cryptocurrency downturn as such.

• +1 1

I think it is not good to convert all fiat into crypto. For the time being, no cryptocurrency has effectively overtaken fiat in any part of the world. In the end, it may be payment apps like SPEDN which most dramatically open up cryptocurrency payments to real-world applications.

19 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

That is why this 3 section has the most spamming rate ... You can judge this by make comment in mention section and next day you can see some of your post get deleted automatically @Projectcrypto..  That is why i think forum authorities should look into this matter..    

Well, you can avoid being deleted your post by ignoring some of the topics which is useless, we all know that this three are the top 3 sections in this forum and we cannot blame the other members here if they want to learn more about cryptocurrency by browsing these three sections.

• +1 1

I don't advice you to convert your fiat currency to crypto currency if you are the same level like my country that they get used to crypto currency until you have  exchange to our country currency.

4 hours ago, Reyna said:

Well, you can avoid being deleted your post by ignoring some of the topics which is useless, we all know that this three are the top 3 sections in this forum and we cannot blame the other members here if they want to learn more about cryptocurrency by browsing these three sections.

@Reyna  do not worry about this because i am enough aware to judge which is useful topic..   .. Secondly beginner section and about forum section is not this main place to learn about crypto which you need to know..   To learn about crypto properly you can choice coin section, trading section,  DeFi section too.        

• +1 1

I don't think it's a good thing my friend,
Diversification is always the best, keep your cash and buy a little crypto.
You don't know if everyone you deal with can accept crypto.

18 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Secondly beginner section and about forum section is not this main place to learn about crypto which you need to know.. 

Well, these two sections are very important for the new members in this forum, they need to adopt first the environment here especially the rules and regulations to know how to post properly and also to avoid being deleted their post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 12/11/2020 at 11:05 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

You have a good positive point here mate, I also got some of my posts deleted whenever I make posts in those sections and for that reason I now focus more on replying to older topics because I also noticed that mostly new topics are being deleted in this forum this days.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

No it's not, Just utilize your extra asset on the off chance that you need to contribute on cryptographic money or regardless of whether you need to send somebody with crypto don't change over your fiat, Crypto was not worthy for some shipper that you need for regular daily existence so I don't generally suggest it.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

You have a good positive point here mate, I also got some of my posts deleted whenever I make posts in those sections and for that reason I now focus more on replying to older topics because I also noticed that mostly new topics are being deleted in this forum this days.

I do not think you need to afraid to make comment on new topic if you are able to judge useful topic brother..  Usually useful topic contain enough information and do not ask you something but explain you every thing clearly..  Though i follow your strategy to do comment @Projectcrypto         

• +1 1
  • +3 1