Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto?

If it is very advisable for me since I learned about cryptocurrency all my money is in cryptocurrencies, this is because there is much more probability that my money will increase in cryptocurrency than only having it in fiat money.

• +3 1

I think this is a very risky thing. I definitely do not recommend doing it. However, if a profit is made by converting the entire fiat currency to cryptocurrency, that profit will be huge. But if it loses value, it will lose more money.

I do not think that it is a good idea. It is better to diversify your investments as a cryptocurrency dealer and dealer in projects of buying and selling real estate of some kind in your trade, but I think that digital currencies can become like paper currencies in the near future.  While financial institutions and governments are aware of the growth of digital currencies, we find some countries, such as Sweden and Russia, seeking to create their own digital currencies.  And to take advantage of the ease of tax application and reduce costs that are available in fiat currencies,

• +5 2

My friend I want to tell you about this is go to convert your Fiat money in the crypt because the Fiat money is not save and I also suggest you that the Crypto money is save and you should to try it best of luck for this and good luck

• +2 1

my friend I want to tell you that this is very beneficial for you to convert your all Fiat money in the crypto money because I consider that the crypto money is more useful in these days best of luck for you to convert your money

I don't think you should do that mate. Because in my opinion no one should invest all their fiat money into crypto as its a very big risk. You should rather work and earn btc but yes you can do one more thing. You certainly can invest fiat money in a small amount.

till as an instance also not nevertheless. for cryptography seems to have just not now been accepted furthermore continues to be smuggled in certain countries.  better save the clams first, also, to look forward to the time

If you have a lot of fiat money, it is recommended that you always get a good solid knowledge to trade and invest in cryptocurrency, this is something good and recommended for all people so that they always increase their capital.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:29 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think. 

There are those who think that BTC is a good method to safeguard your money, however, due to the volatility issue, it may be convenient to consider only a percentage and leave it in hodl, assuming that we understand what kind of money is BTC and what is expected in the future . Thanks for the comment, good luck and much profit !!!!

i am not sure it is recommended to do that because fiat is still much more popular among the people than cryptocurrency . sure you can convert some percentage of your fiat money to crypto but not all the fiat. in fact you still can't make a lot of payments by crypto right now especially if you want to make some little daily purchases. thus fiat is still important and you shouldn't convert all the fiat to crypto

I think we cannot convert all fiat currency into the cryptocyrrency because the fiat currency is necessary to use in our country and to fulfill daily needs. But we can convert the fiat currency into cryptocyrrency for the purpose of investment or trading. 

I don't welcome the idea of converting all fiat to crypto but it can be possible if there is an important change in terms of high purchase. And also if you have a good knowledge about trading it can done because its a thing of thorough process. 

It was a good idea,putting all your fiat into crypto cannot guarantee you a 100%  save some for your emergency needs so that you won't. 

As for my own opinion, i will prefer using  both, i guess it's not every country  that accept bit coin, and a time will come which you will like to run business with those  countries that didn't accept bit coin, and you will find it very difficult.

I think it would be foolish decision. Because cryptocurrency alone is not able to meet our daily needs. Every shop doesn’t accept crypto currency payment. We can use fiat in all our daily needs.  Although crypto is very profitable, I don't think it's the right decision to convert all fiat currencies into cryptocurrencies.

Edited by Sumon21

No that is not a good decision for you to convert all your money it is too risky is better you should put half of it and hold the remaining half so that if you face any disappointment you can still make use of that half

If you are going to invest it then it is good to do it, if not, then why would you convert fiat money into cryptocurrencies if you do not have a clear objective? You must think intelligently and consider the future, leaving everything to chance is for beginners

Digital forms of money are developing quickly, making them the best current financial venture. Hence, we should exploit this matter and purchase and put resources into cryptographic forms of money to get benefit later on.

It would not be right to convert all fiat So I do not agree with you. Putting all the Fiat coins together,It will have a huge impact on the economies of different countries. currencies to cryptocurrencies.

In this period where crypto currency is fast growing it is not advisable to sell all your crypto into fiat currency except if you need some amount of money to spend on your day to day activities but divide it into two, divide half and leave half.

No, it is not good. It is good to keep some money without investing for me. Do not lose everything. If there is a general fall in the crypto market, it should be an investment in a smart way, not just putting money and waiting for profits

On 12/17/2019 at 9:00 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

For now maybe not yet. because crypto has not been fully accepted and is still illegal in certain countries. you better save your money first and wait for the time.

You are really friends, for now we cannot convert all of our fiat money to cryptocurrency because it is difficult for us to use it in daily transactions, there are still some countries that prohibit transactions using crypto. I think it's better if we save a little bit of crypto that we have as a long-term investment.

• +1 1

Yes I also agree with your opinion and I also appreciate your information because your information is school of creative ideas and there are many people who are very conscious to join different online earning site and don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better application from this online learning platform so if those people who are attached to their senior and always create some creative ideas for your reputation will be good and you will came in the whole market and everyone will know about your concept and creative ideas so everyone must be a well-known how to work on it and how to gain a better repute through this site and and much and more profitable earning that anyone want from this site.

Hello dear friend, you ask a good question about fiat to crypto, I think this is a good idea convert fiat currency to crypto coin because crypto coin price do increase a lot but fiat currency price not increase, so my advice is new people who have a enough money they convert money to crypto.

No, I do not advise you to do this, do not put all of your papers in one place, you can invest a little in crypto and leave the rest with you, in cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies rise and fall. You cannot take this risk.