Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto? - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto?

It is good to convert all your paper currencies into cryptocurrencies, but if you keep your coins in a safe wallet and trust them in order not to lose all your money as if you learn trading and technical analysis, you can double your money through some successful deals.

No, it is a complete risk to convert your fiat money to cryptocurrency. As cryptos are virtual and also the volatile assets we can get to lose our money if our plan goes unexpectedly wrong. So, it is not advisable to convert fiat earnings into crypto, and we should not be doing such risky activity.

I think that you do not convert all your money into cryptocurrencies, convert part of it and trade part of it in bitcoin, but in the future I think it is necessary to convert your money into cryptocurrencies because it is safer and less prone to theft.

Hello friend, I think it is a bad idea, because in some places virtual currencies are not accepted, and physical money will always be useful, so I advise you to have both types of money, digital and physical.

• +1 1

If you are an expert at trading or managing your cryptocurrency, you may convert your fiat to cryptocurrency and be assured that you will benefit from your investment.Whether or not you can invest is solely dependent on your experience and abilities.

• +1 1

This is up to you, something like this relates to your level of experience in trading, but I advise you not to do this, regardless of your experience, for example, the private keys of your wallet may be lost, causing the loss of all your money.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable and you can earn a lot as well as lose a lot. It is better to leave part of the money and exchange part for cryptocurrency. If this part of the money is large, it is desirable to buy different coins. So more chances of profit.

• +1 1

On 4/5/2021 at 3:56 AM, Michailma said:

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable and you can earn a lot as well as lose a lot. It is better to leave part of the money and exchange part for cryptocurrency. If this part of the money is large, it is desirable to buy different coins. So more chances of profit.

@Michailma That depends on the devaluation that the fiat currency can suffer in the country, for example, if in my country the currency devalues in a very large way, exchanging it for cryptocurrencies is a very good idea, that is, I change everything to crypto and go changing to fiat according to what I need, so I protect my money from that devaluation and I can maintain my economy, if the local currency does not suffer from large devaluations then if I can change a part as an investment and keep a part in fiat for my expenses, greetings .

Yes, I prefer to buy digital currencies. But you do not have to risk a large amount. Because that requires experience and purchase in the decline of the digital currency. Then you will reap more profits.

If you are really good at trading or handling your crypto then you can convert your fiat to cryptocurrency because you can assure yourself that you can earn from investing in crypto. It really depends on your knowledge and skills whether you should invest or not.

I do not think so that it would be happened so that all the fiat currency would be converted at the cryptocurrency .

On 4/7/2021 at 2:19 PM, Rayan209592 said:

I think you shouldn't do that, it's not really safe, there's no guarantee you won't lose money or succeed. Don't be like that. I hope you haven't converted it.

Good view, most members didn't seee it in this way, you are right investing all our moneys in cryptourrncy is not a wise thing to do, because the price of cryptocurrency's fluctuate so if the price drops then he will lose his money, and also online business is so risky that will gt hacked so its better to invest wisely.

No it's not, Just use your spare fund in case you want to invest on cryptocurrency or even if you want to send someone with crypto don't convert your fiat, Crypto was not acceptable for some merchant that you need for everyday life so i don't really recommend it.

• +3 1

I do not think that this is a good option because so far we cannot do without fiat currencies. A few stores and companies do not accept the use of cryptocurrencies, but I think that during the coming years you will be able to use cryptocurrencies completely.

This depends on the strength of the cryptocurrency you want to convert to, my friend, in my opinion, every period, convert a small amount of fiat currencies into Bitcoin, the best cryptocurrency and its price grows and increases.

• +2 1

I think converting to cryptocurrencies is a good thing as well as safe and can be traded easily as cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies and do not need a third party.

I do not recommend converting all the cash that you have into cryptocurrencies because the world of cryptocurrencies is volatile and we are not completely sure of the related future. Only invest a portion of your money in cryptocurrencies.

On 4/7/2021 at 9:13 PM, Aryanprince said:

I don't have much experience in this but I would like to tell you that it would be good to convert all fiats to crypto because it benefits us.

As you said you have no much experience about it so let me enlighten you brother, it is not wise to convert all your money to crypto, and it is not wise to put all your crypto investment in one coin. This is because even though crypto is a very profitable asset it is also a very risk investment asset. It can go down overnight leaving you broke, especially if you are not good with determining the market conditions and directions.

Edited by selfmade

I don't  think ,because most of old age and some of them who haven't education about technology and how to use it . So people like to use fiat money into different sectors.  But if we convert our all fiat money into cryptocurrency then all sectors need to change thier system and must use cryptocurrency.  But if you want to change your all fiat money into cryptocurrency for investment then it good , because it maybe chance to increase the value of cryptocurrency then we can take advantage . So price flactuation will gelp you to get more money from fiat money.

I don't think converting all your fiat money to crypto currency is good because according to most of the environment and societies we are leaving crypto currency is not used to purchase most of the goods and we know the places are only getting adapted to the system of the crypto currency

Of course you should not do this. It may be a bit reckless, paper currencies are still dominant in most countries and many companies do not accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method, you must wait for cryptocurrency legislation and then take such a step, the existence of cryptocurrencies does not  Eliminates fiat currencies.

• +3 1

My friend, I do not advise you to do this, as it is dangerous to invest all your money in one thing, so you can divide your money and enter part of it in trading and invest in cryptocurrencies, as this will be more secure and less risky for you.

• +2 1

There is not any problem to convert all your fiat money to Cryptocurrencies. But I will suggest you to learn a lot of knowledge about Cryptocurrency, and skills of trading before entering in crypto world. You should not have to covert all your money until you have a good skill to do trade and earn good profit from your Investment.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello my friend, I do not advise you to buy the digital currency with all your paper currency, we cannot do without the paper currency, because it is part of our daily dealings, no one knows, maybe you will lose and lose everything.

• +1 1

No, my friend, don't do that
 You may suffer a heavy loss if these cryptocurrencies drop madly, and in order to avoid a loss, you must deal with them more rationally and not greed for profit or money.
 Everything that went too far was turned against it.

• +3 1