Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto?

Of course it is good that the people who worked in Fiat currency are now joining the crypto currency because they can make more money in crypto in a short time than in fiat currency.

This is never been a wise decion as changing all fiat into crypto because its nature is unpreditcable and this can violate any time which is never been good any one so this is also very danger for any investor as any time he can lost his all or big investment which will ruined his life so better never involve emotions just go with cool mind and invest which you can easily afford to lost.

Well converting all money into cryptocurrency is not good ,there should be some amount of money that needs to be keep in money form ,because btc is not worldwide accepted and btc is not accepted in few countries also.

Edited by Akasshh

I think not, you need to set aside 60% of your amount for a rainy day (so that if something happens, you can buy what you need) and exchange 40% for cryptocurrency.

For me yes.its Better to hold cryptocurrency than Fiat currency this season.since January cryptocurrency price are slightly moving everyday.and if you convert your fiat now into other coins there's a high possibility that you'll get more profit in the future.

If you found yourself a very good cryptocurrency then it will be a good choice to convert your flat to that cryptocurrency you will get better returns than if you had it in your bank.

It is high risk market for investors but I you want to convert your fiat into crypto you can but at the same time do not invest your all saving in one coin investment must be in different coins. 

It is better to leave 50 percent of your money in Fiat and transfer the rest of the money to cryptocurrency and trade them.

I think it is not good to convert all fiat currency to Cryptocurrency.You can convert something to Cryptocurrency not in all.I think this is better

In my opinion, don't use all your fiat money because you still need fiat money to meet your daily needs like food allowance, etc. Crypto currency is currently only used for trading and as an investment asset 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 12/17/2019 at 3:29 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think. 

This is not a good idea that convert all fiat money into the coins because crypto market is the market where we can make money and also we got loss in this market and so many peoples will make the money in the market and also they got loss in it so just buy some coins with some money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No brother I wouldn't suggest you that.If you sell all of your fiat coins.Then you can be in a loss.If you hold them and wait for the price to rise.Then you can make a good profit.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:29 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think. 

It would not be good. You still need those fiat currencies in order to live your everyday life. Maybe do not convert all. Just convert what you do not need. Keep those money that you need for food, shelter etc.

nMvFbuZ.png

I think you should convert a few amount of them. Cause turning your whole fiat currencies to online crypto currencies might not be a good idea. You might get loss and lose everything you have. Nobody can say! 

On 12/17/2019 at 11:29 AM, Delgboke said:

Don't you ever think of that mate. Cryptocurrency is good but you have have to trade with caution, what if the government of your country barn cryptocurrency after you have convert all your fiat to crypto, what would you do. or what if the coin you invest on crashes, what happens? think of it.

50 minutes ago, Compass said:

If you want to acquire any significant amount of crypto, then you'll ned to buy with fiat. I think the days are long gone where you can start from nothing and build up your crypto just through mining/airdrops/bounties. Nowadays if you want some crypto, buying with fiat is the way to go.
And I do think buying crypto with fiat is a good idea for the long-term. There are various routes available, just find a good one with a low exchange fee.

Buying crypto with fiat is the fastest way to receive cryptocurrency in your wallet but it is always risky. That's why some prefer to earn crypto from scratch through mining or campaigns. They don't want to bring their fiat into crypto world to stay safe. This takes longer time to earn crypto but if you lose it, it is not as dreadful as losing your hard earned fiat.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:29 PM, Delgboke said:

Do not do this, you still need to pay some of your real world expenses in paper money since that is the only payment method available sometimes.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

No  I dont think so , its important we keep on working with the old coins , the fiat this is to avoid a total collapse disastrous that might come with the crypto, imagine having a calamity with such a world, this is good but we need fiat currencies.

it is really risky to invest 100% of your fiat savings in crypto / altcoin because they are really too volatile and unpredictable I recommend a maximum of 50%

I do not recommend exchanging all your fiat currencies for crypto. Use according to your analysis before buying. Use the rest of your fiat to buy if there are coins that have the potential to decrease in price. Use it to buy the coin and hold it until the green market.

COINTELEHUB                                   

At present, the demand with respect to recognition remain in non-convertible currency. It's not time non-convertible currency to crypto-monetary because the world does not fully accept crypto-monetary currency. It is not too dangerous to invest, but it is not advisable.

On my opinion it is better to learn to use both fiat and cryptocurrency.these coins doesn't have permanent value which makes it great.if you know how to convert your coins into stable coins to hold your profit every bull run.im sure you'll get more profits as day pass by.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:29 AM, Delgboke said:

I don't  think  it is good ideal to convert  all your fish currency to cryptocurrency because  you need to know that crhptocurreny  is not fully  stable  yet compare  to fiat currency 

I personally think that no one should convert all the cash they have into cryptocurrency, although there are high chances that they could possibly double or even triple their investment, but it could also mean that they can lose all of them in seconds. It is important to know the risks in the cryptoworld.

I think it is not good to convert all your fiat to crypto as there is more risk in crypto than fiat and by chance if you lose your crypto than you have nothing in your hand. I suggest that you convert half of your fiat to crypto and save  another half for your bad time.