Do not buy after the price rises - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Do not buy after the price rises

On 12/29/2019 at 11:16 PM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

I will never buy that coin at a higher price after the price of coins increases, so my loss will be the next time when the value of coins goes down I cannot sell those coins.

don't buy any guarantees at high prices and no one can say for sure which way the market will go and besides, you will have to analyze whether the market is saturated or not. It's a good idea to buy the currency and the best time will be when you see that the price will rise further. You will find three main chart types popular with the trading community.

Correct words and good advice and must be followed in order to achieve success in trading and should not be bought when the market is high and candles are green

THINK POSITIVE

Careful selection of points to buy and sell is very important. You don't want to risk too much for every trade because you will likely have a series of losing trades at some point in your market experience.

You always have to trade very carefully.  Make every decision considering the future implications of this.  When prices go up, I think it is best not to buy currency.  Because if you read this you will face a catastrophic disaster.  This is what I believe

On 17.12.2019 at 10:48, faisalkhabirr said:

There is a common mistake which almost all the new traders make is if the Bitcoin's rate rises up and does not fall for a medium time gaps they get furious and starts buying Bitcoins and this thing brings problems to them. To all the new comers I'm forbidding you guys to not make mistakes like this wait till the price gets down 

I myself had a sad experience when buying on growth and for some reason I always bought on top. Further falls and I was a loser. It is better to think carefully when buying.

On 12/18/2019 at 9:14 AM, ZedX said:

Don't matter how many times you say that many traders are still going to fall for market makers trap and buy the tops, while instead they can atleast wait for a better entry price which will happen most of the time.

yea many people get trapped in this and later on they regret buying it because when the market starts going up without you you should not be chasing it because eventually it will go down and you will lose more money.

7 hours ago, kizaakis said:

The price of bitcoin is always fluctuating and changing so please choose the right time to buy and sell, you have to be very aware because there are many risks.

You can buy whenever price rises,  if you know what you are Trading and you are good at Trading then surely you will make profits

On 1/11/2020 at 10:25 PM, Warrior said:

Yeah I never buy any crypto currency when I see there price pump and them I wait for another crypto currency which will be the best for investment for that time

yea i see a lot of people fall for this and they end up holding the bags for a long time and i recently made this mistake as i bought CV at 2 sat and it fell down so hard.

I think no,when price rise than not buy any currency when price down than buy currency ,and do treading and increase your currency and get high profit 

But i think that depends on analysis, some people according to personal analysis they are confident that the coin will surge further high, in that case i do not see the wrong it.

Some panic seller sold their hold in low price then cursing himself and then buy it in high price and then sooner prices become to low and then these kind of traders lose their own money. So don't buy at high price.

A regular misstep about a large amount of cutting edge purchasers is normally you ought to buying a crypto currency during the time the moment the country's fee comes with heightened extremely fast and additionally for much very less time.

15 minutes ago, Frends348500 said:

Yes of course you cannot buy after the price increases. Because you cheat on it. You should keep in mind, when the price of Bitcoin is low, buy some Bitcoin. Then sell at a good price. You will be able to benefit from it

It is a rule of trading to do that, nut  use that in my daily normal holdings of crypto, for me it is just normal selling when it is in profit and buying when it is too low to let go.

2 hours ago, nupur29933 said:

I think when buying a currency of currency is not good and there is a big risk, if it does not increase too much and we can lose more money once it is dropped then it will be too long.

Risk is everywhere and in everything. The main is to have experience and strong psychology. If you don't have the experience you will always lose your investment. You should always have every step analyzed

On 12/29/2019 at 11:40 PM, wilbertson said:

But i think that depends on analysis, some people according to personal analysis they are confident that the coin will surge further high, in that case i do not see the wrong it.

You will also have to analyze whether the market is saturated or not and make wise decisions to buy currencies and the best time will be when you see that prices will rise further. that currency goes higher after the price of the currency goes up, so my loss will be the next time the value of the currency drops I cannot sell those coins.

1 hour ago, Jannat55 said:

To a whole newcomer I am telling you not to pick up this kind of mistake until the charge is down.Growing up and starting retail bitcoins, and coming up with this feature is a teenager.

If you have the good technique of scalping you can buy if the price is at the peak and you will surely gain from it

This is true. This is a common mistake made by all traders. In my opinion though, I believe that people should buy when the price is low and then hold the coin based on the market. Especially with a halving even that is coming up soon, i think the price of the major cryptos especially bitcoin will go up substantially in its price. But this posts is true. Trading is all about knowing when to sell just as much as it is about knowing when to buy. And you need to ideally sell at that saturation point before the price starts to go down.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/7/2020 at 1:46 PM, Davei said:

Dear brother, you are right, we must keep a high price on bitcoins, or any other coin has a high price, which we must buy at a low price. We make this regular inaccuracy that almost every new trader makes if the payment for bitcoins rises and does not fall within a certain period of time, when they get angry and launch retail bitcoins, and this gadget brings them evil.

i think these days are the best for buying any crypto coin because the market is in panic mode and eveyrone is already selling their coins.

This is a tip from technical analysis. However, according to psychology, one must act the other way around. Look at Apple quotes, 2013..15 ... 17 how many reasons not to buy expensive.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:37 PM, Kareemramzy said:

You must wait until bitcoin go down then you can buy with all off your money and hold to make good profit

Now it's the time to buy some of bitcoin it's very low and the price fall down so fast 

Contracts are bought to be sold and sold for purchase, do not suspend yourself forever. And do not buy the contract to mitigate the loss of another Do Not Average contract. This is not a way out of the loss that he promotes her.

According to my experience in the market, this is difficult to control your nerves and does not buy when the price rises, it took me a lot of time to be convinced that the opportunities are full in the market and it does not matter that one is lost.

On 1/7/2020 at 10:16 PM, Luv4me said:

When the market are high ans you bought it, ut can collapse on you and you take the lose

sell them when their prices go up and make more money, and I do this and make more money. So don't buy cryptocurrencies when their prices go up. You will wait long enough and wait for the highest amount you want just make sure that you will sell it higher than the amount you have brought, and that is the basic strategy to earn through trading.

On 1/7/2020 at 12:39 AM, gigabyteRTX said:

That's right, a good trader follows this quote "Buy low, sell high" and both needs a patience a very long patience of course because if you do you will encounter the lowest price and after buying at lowest price you will wait long enough and wait for the highest amount that you want just make sure you will sell it higher than you brought it, and that is the basic strategy to earn through trading.

It will not be beneficial, so you lack. Get anytime their specific rates have reached the cheapest rates. then sell them when their prices go up and make a lot of money, and I do this and make more money. So don't buy cryptocurrencies when their prices go up