Do not buy after the price rises - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Do not buy after the price rises

On 12/29/2019 at 9:46 PM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

I will never buy that coin at a higher price after the price of coins increases, so my loss will be the next time when the value of coins goes down I cannot sell those coins.

that's a perfect strategy some beginners make this types of mistake they buy when the price at high and after buying that they sell in panic that is why they lose money 

The real principle of profit through trading is buying at a low price and selling at a high price, and therefore you should rely on trading on currencies whose prices fluctuate constantly in the market, including bitcoin, as buying it at a low price and selling it after a short period at a high price achieves double profits from the new currencies in the market

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If the price of your coin is between minimum and maximum, you are in the middle of price movement (in either direction) and you still have some room to play with your coin. But if you think the price has hit the ceiling and there is no more rising possible, stop buying and just wait for falling. As an example, you can buy bitcoin as high as $9000 but anything above this level should be avoided. I have an experience of buying BTC at $9500 and I had to wait for so long to break even!   

It`s a common problem called FOMA, people are afraid to miss opportunity to earn good amount, so they buy when others have already got their profit and then they need to wait for a long time to take profit or even sell minus