cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaëns Christophe

cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon

8 minutes ago, Loveme said:

I think for future world crypto is a financial-weapon and their have a big chance  to grow crypto 

i think  has already got a head start before other countries jump on the crypto and blockchain game, they know how it could be the best future weapon.

On 1/20/2020 at 8:04 PM, Sheka said:

it gives opportunities to little lesson citizens to earn profits plenty for their every day needs.

It's true that it's just that the problem of education in small towns about crypto is very minimal but for those who want to care about what's happening around will be able to take the opportunity.  I hope that the cryptotalk forum will be the first media to arrive at news and knowledge about cryptocurrency and currently because cryptotalk many students on my island are helped by their tuition.  This is the advantage of crypto if used the right way

On 12/17/2019 at 12:30 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Depends on the user. because crypto is not regulated by anyone. so an intelligent person must use it for the positive. those who think negatively must always have the motive to deviate from the good. for me crypto is good if used in moderation.

Of courseit can be second-hand as a monetary financial weapon for numerous countries on lair and for the reason that the towering snag that arises in look onto of the event of clear countries is the course of action of intercontinental banks which imposes numerous situation before signing a credit banking.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:35 AM, Ibnusmanedoz said:

it gives opportunities to low class citizens to earn income sufficient for their daily needs.

Well where you actually found that bitcoin gives opportunities to low class citizens to earn suffecient money for daily needs, even the low class can't access internet so how will they access bitcoin.

It is actually terrifying to think about this, hopefully this will never happen as it could totally destroy some countries

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 12/17/2019 at 6:43 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

crypto can also be used as a means of pressure. Without wanting to do politics this is not the goal, I read very recently that some countries suffering financial santions are considering using crypto to circumvent these sanctions. So we see that the world of crypto can have some use for things that we do not even suspect in the beginning.

All this to say that the scope of crypto is very broad and sometimes surprising

That is true. There are no doubts that it can be used as a good weapon to assist someone financially. This is a good asset to invest in our modern time. It is doing good and is becoming more trend.

nMvFbuZ.png

Crypto create opportunity in financial economy but most country against crypto because they don't want lost their currency value. We only need to see from other side and adopt crypto as the function, no need to connect it with politic because humanity is the main reason.

Yes that one I agree totally because when you look at some of the things that usually happen in the financial world, they are happening with cryptocurrency and the better of it is that there is no regulation so to me, there is a better chance for the traditional way of banking to be challenged , so to them that is a huge threat to them and it will be a huge mistake if the banking world will not be able to get into the crypto market.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:43 PM, Kaëns Christophe said:

crypto can also be used as a means of pressure. Without wanting to do politics this is not the goal, I read very recently that some countries suffering financial santions are considering using crypto to circumvent these sanctions. So we see that the world of crypto can have some use for things that we do not even suspect in the beginning.

Will crypto can be help for a country development and also for the people with that country there is big opportunity in the crypto world.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

In my view every technology in itself is not good or bad but the use of it categorize into good and bad and the same thing is with cryptocurrency as it is pure technology and people are either using it as a financial weapon for defeating poverty and sanction or using it for to fulfill their evil deed or harming others.

Of course, but don't forget that money, crypto is digital money, but if you regularize it in the future, I think it'll be the number one favorite for all countries to buy anything and more quickly than fiat money.

Certainly, cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon because many people used to travel around for lack of work but now working on crypto they have been able to regain their financial status and make many improvements. Many good ways to earn a citizen are crypto.

Yes indeed. North Korea is prime example followed by Iran. The one thing that bitcoin challenges directly is the monopoly of US dollar, and their big brother attitude to the world. I do agree US does a lot of good things, but their foreign policy is as garbage as possible. Once bitcoin takes over, the dominance and stronghold of US dollar is the first thing to do. For better or worse, this needs to happen.

We prevent people who use their wrong crypto, but our community can grow and other people benefit from joining crypto. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto has many uses depending on its user and yes we use it in stupid and wrong things.

Well I'm also believing that cryptocurrency can becoming a financial weapon that may help us someday but it has a long way for that to happen, it needs an intense study before it legalized. 

I do not get what you are trying to say, if this means that one economy can actually use cryptocurrency so that they can save their dying economy, then I agree with you. Although it may not work all the time but it is possible.

I think in the present, I think this currency is one of the most economical part of the present time economically and that is why I think in the future money will be calculated through this cryptocurrency for the world.And that's why I think we should have a better understanding of it

However, there are some people who have not been able to fully encrypt cryptocurrency in the present, and one of the reasons is that they are thinking of how to completely destroy the economic whole ecosystemNevertheless, cryptocurrency is still not accepted as a payment method and as one of the means of investment

On 12/17/2019 at 4:43 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

Your information is very useful. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

Yes I think cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon. This site leads unemployed youth to success. Helps to be self-sufficient

As good as cryptocurrency is, there are bad aspects, but we must know both the good and the bad, and use it in such a way that we should benefit from it, and that is why we should achieve it perfectlyAbout the 

On 12/17/2019 at 11:27 AM, shayekh said:

Cryptographic forms of money – a definitive weapon of mass disturbance ... imagines, digital currencies will disturb tech, money, training, media and so forth.

Yes you are right cryptographic forms of money is actually a weapon of mass disturbance such as digital currencies will discturb tech money etc.