Why is doge not listed - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
positive

Why is doge not listed

Dogecoin is very less used for trading and it is not giving good earning to exchanges. If you see it is not used for speculation.  It is almost seems as stable coin without any increase in price. Also exchanges know it would not rise due to huge supply. So big exchanges consider it as shitcoin.

All those exchanges know that Dzekoin's only one meme coin gains support but not in any real use case. Well, even coins have long existed in the crypto currency world, this is not a reason to list them

May be doge coin owner do not want trade their currency and the price of doge is already very low if they included doge in exchange site the risks can increase more that is the reason why doge is not listed in the biggest exchange sites 

On 2/12/2020 at 11:25 AM, Hasan123 said:

Dogecoin is a strong and old currency. It is also a very stable currency. I do not understand the reason why this currency is not supported.

I think the reason why is not supported is about his price is not high.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In so many exchanges the Dogecoin is not listed becasue there is some reason and the dogecoin value is so much low and the exchanges will not like the low value of coins and they just have good coins which value is high in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I actually do not know why doge not listed. Dogecoin crypto currency is very well established in the market. Doge coins lost value in 2019. In this case the exchange deal with losses.

Because doge does not continue. after this coin is made, the owner does not do further development. Maybe the exchanger feels this is just a coin for fun so there is no need to be listed on their market

I think its becouse of the price of dogecoin and also the volume of the coins that are unlimited so i think this is the one factor.But i hope some day it will also listed as it seem it is a nice coin also.

Dogecoin is great in terms of low tx fees. Unfortunately the project isn't being developed like some other coins such as ETH. I don't think Doge will stay unless they join up with some partners.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

What a good question, but the dogecoin could never raise its price, because many took it to make shipments with low commissions, and it trades a lot at low value.

If I am not mistaken then I think that it is already get listed now on every exchange and it is really good coin now and they said that it will go moon someday.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/17/2019 at 3:07 AM, positive said:

Despite the long existence of dogecoin in the crypto market and what have been said about bitfinex, binance and okex not listing dogecoin since the year 2018. Bitfinex is the only big crypto exchange site where dogecoin is not listed. 

Any reason for this?

We didn't see any upgrade on dogecoin. Many experts said that it's price will touch $1 USD. But there is no move or upgrade. Without upgrade I think it can't rise up.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/17/2019 at 5:07 AM, positive said:

Despite the long existence of dogecoin in the crypto market and what have been said about bitfinex, binance and okex not listing dogecoin since the year 2018. Bitfinex is the only big crypto exchange site where dogecoin is not listed. 

Any reason for this?

The community manager of Dogecoin should make a move to submit Dogecoin to these big exchanges, it's unfair that we don;t have the old and stable coin Dogecoin in these top exchange when they deserves to be there.

Edited by Grandmaster

On 12/16/2019 at 10:16 PM, tienda said:

Yes of course Dogecoin is one of the old crypto created just after Bitcoin, but from this day today nothing happened with his price is very low and also in some websites exchange market not listed, I think because not publicity and promotion of this coin.

Dgb is created for long time but the problem of not being so valuable as btc is that people not investing more in it, we are all after a coins that is more popular. 

I don't know why doge coin not listed big exchange like Binance, bitfinex and okex , maybe doge coin not have any potential to capture the market or doge coin not want to list their coin those exchange.

Despite the long existence of dogecoin in the crypto market and what have been said about bitfinex, binance and okex not listing dogecoin since the year 2018. Bitfinex is the only big crypto exchange site where dogecoin is not listed. 

Any reason for this?

My information is that Binance of late planned doge coin. This phase is exceptional, set that here is not a assortment of new technology development. It became accessible to altogether crypto traders, together with newcomers who did not experience a great deal about the cryptocurrency that is on a descending thoroughfare to increase further reliability of the health of the currency.

DOGE designed as for fun only at the beginning of it's coin created, but the demands growing time by time, DOGE usually used as gambling coin. I don't really know why Bitfinex didn't listed DOGE on their market, but i can assume that Bitfinex didn't interested at all, probably because the purpose of DOGE creation.

Dogecoin is also a digital currency which people. Are using to exchange the btc to their currency do far but the dogecoin is not so important more of us will not use it so it's not listed

The value of that currency is very low and very old. It was launched with bitcoin but was overshadowed by it leaving it forgotten. It is a stable currency but if value is so small that it is not taken into account in most trades pages.

doge is stuck and its not performing so it simportant for me to keep on fighting for the right idea to use it, the reason why this coin does not work is because it is stuck because of the amount of doges in circulation when we have to really identify everything

There is only us and a decentralized currency without anybody in control and that is how is supposed to be.Only the handling is decentralized. because it is stuck because of the amount of doges in circulation when we have to really identify everything.

On 12/17/2019 at 2:07 AM, positive said:

Any reason for this?

Dogecoin is listed in the exchanges and one of the best and better coin in the crypto fields.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:07 PM, positive said:

Any reason for this?

It isn't in coinbase either. Reason is obvious. It never was supposed to take seriously, it doesn't hold value because of inflation and it doesn't have any development. It's fun but that's all to it.