Have you ever thought ?? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hdbvtho

Have you ever thought ??

Now the blockchain is expanding its uses in various industrial, administrative, health and commercial sectors due to its features, so the word buy is but the appropriate word is the word Did you use the blockchain in? Because I suspect that nothing will be left out of the blockchain.

• +1 1

It would be a complete and absolute economic evolution, both for crypto users and for entrepreneurs and large investors, It is exciting and at the same time disturbing since we can only give theories but in reality we did not know what would happen.

On 10/5/2019 at 2:55 AM, hdbvtho said:

Have you ever thought ..! What will the world be like after you apply everything to blockchain technology?

people would not change much because they are used to follow the one who has more rank, although if the crimes are going to be less but the correction followed and is not for being pessimistic but because it has always been so

I think that everything will be permitted after the application of the blockchain to everything, especially trade transactions, and thus it will include all areas. But I think that this matter will take a long time to be implemented, as the blockchain is gradually being applied in various fields and countries, but in a somewhat timid manner now.

• +1 1

In general, blockchain technology is very useful, for example, you have an apartment or a car,
 and they can be completely digital, that is, crammed into the data system. also with cryptocurrency. This will make life much easier.

• +1 1

I think it is not happening in next many years because block chain is the new technology and not fully applied in the world. And it will take many years. 

If it happens then we will see world in new view. Everything will be visible for anyone. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Nah that would probably suck as you could do much more stuff rather than you putting all of the things inside of the blockchain and you have atleast would have a better idea to do than doing this kinda of stuff.

• +3 1

We don't need to apply everything because the cost will be too high and there are simple business that do not need to rearrange their technology. But in the biggest business and sectors it will do wonders, reduce cost and increase efficiency. With blockchain systems humanity will go to Mars and colonize it. It will take 40 years but it will be based on Sathoshi's tech.

• +1 1

I think it will create better terms for the world economy to rise to a new age of technology and industrial revolution, it can be combined with many modern technologies and it will also shape the future of money as we use it until today. With cryptocurrencies and digital money services to be on the front there will be increase in commerce and productivity.

• +1 1

I haven't thought about that but blockchain is not the only new technology that can help with production and economies. I am more interested in the financial aspect and the use of blockchain in cryptocurrencies and how they will dominate the currency system and be the dominant form of the money system.

On 10/5/2019 at 10:55 AM, hdbvtho said:

Have you ever thought ..! What will the world be like after you apply everything to blockchain technology?

I am not thought a lot about that my dear member because I am most interest in trade and profitabillity but now that you are say about this, I am known the blockchain it has a lot to offer. What are you mean by apply to everything? You mean that our television and computer and our phones will be on blockchain? And have everything recorded and everybody can see what we are done?

• +1 1
  • +2 2

You ask about something that we read in the news almost everyday. Blockchains will be used widely but not in the way you believe and will not deal with cryptocurrencies. We have the Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchains and a few more that will be used along with the coins they offer but the technology is used mostly without them.

I think the future will be better when blockchains are used for many different reasons as in health sector in industries and in governments, they can contribute a lot to reduce costs and increase research and efficiency.

34 minutes ago, Mella said:

I am not thought a lot about that my dear member because I am most interest in trade and profitabillity but now that you are say about this, I am known the blockchain it has a lot to offer. What are you mean by apply to everything? You mean that our television and computer and our phones will be on blockchain? And have everything recorded and everybody can see what we are done?

@Mella yes that's great we have to work there where we get information and profit so that's enough like this platform we don't need to work in many sites because some of them are fake so we have to don't waste the time..

I think if we think about this mighty step, it is somewhat similar to the spread of the World Wide Web for more than thirty years, commercial, financial and social transactions will change, it will be a revolution, and corruption and waste will largely disappear, but I think there will remain saboteurs of people and countries who will fight this Platonic project

I would be saying that if crypto currency manages to get all of the things necessary for their industry, it would be the best thing that would happen to the history of the human race. This could mean that there is a positive response upon the possible changes we are trying to talk about. There could be a numerous possible things would happen especially when we are the one who would be taking over to take control of the certain things necessary in order to function well things that would be needed to be protected. I might say that the futuristic idea that most of the people are thinking serves different to every person that inhales the gas.

I'm sorry, I haven't ever thought about that. I know the word blockchain for years but I didn't know it was something coming from cryptocurrencies and I had no idea what it did until very recently.

I wonder this from a long time. The security blockchain technology has is remarkable. As we can see that crypto is place where the money is safe and secure though sometimes it got hacked due to some websites unawareness. If everyone use blockchain technology in their daily life then yeah that will be truly called digital world. There will be less problems in world and easy to have everyones personal bank.

• +1 2

I don't know what you mean by everything friend. I can't apply my home to a blockchain. I don't see how it is possible for blockchain to be used everywhere and I wouldn't want my OS to run on blockchain, that would make it very slow with confirmation times etc.

There are many advantages of implementing blockchain technology, which greatly helps the world economy and finance. Blockchain is not only the basic technology of cryptocurrency, but blockchain can be developed further. For example, Decentralized Storage File Storage or file storage on the internet carries clear benefits. Distributing data across the network protects files from being hacked or lost. This makes it possible for us to store important data on government.

• +2 1

There are now some government projects in some countries, implemented blockchain technology, one of the biggest features is that it will be able to be a public enemy against corruption. That's why in a way war has also been made to avoid this technology.

We it seems like the whole world would be on the blockchain and we would be seeing every detail of what is happening in the crypto world. There is no doubt that the blockchain is public, so everything on it becomes public too.

Honestly, I have never thought in that direction, so far I only thought about how to get profit from crypto, trade and continue trading endlessly, maybe for some people it's the wrong thing, but that's what I need

signbot (1).gif

the blockchain technology for their financial transactions, you get many opportunities and transactions will be faster

• +1 1

Well, the value of bitcoin increases a lot and over time the transactions and the economy will be a standardized system for everyone, which will help us to carry out a more efficient and secure trade, generating greater interconnectivity and thus improving the commercial system worldwide.