Have you ever thought ?? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hdbvtho

Have you ever thought ??

Using blockchain the world records and sets of datas of any aspects would be save. Cause block chain technology is sophisticatedly stronger and secure than you can imagine. Governments at all levels can adopt block chain for fair, free and credible election purpose. Schools and hospitals, business complex 

An important question, my friend, I think that this world will be within the blockchain with great influence and can manage its money and business by itself and in the easiest way, so the world will get great development and progress in these areas.

I think the blockchain technology will be basis of everything electronic in the world in the near future. In my opinion, its decentralized structure and speeds and scalablity offers a stable and promising framework for greatest innovations of the future. 

We are already seeing hundreds, even thousands of good projects in the blockchain platform and in the near future we will see breakthrough level technology in this field. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think if we apply everything to the crypto then we will see  a peaceful environment from around us. If this happened then the corruption will decrease. Others crimes which occur from corruption will also destroy. I hope this will happened in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well to my opinion i blockchain is apply to everything then definitely there will be improvements in every businesses and everyone can have control over his or her money without getting disturb by thiinking maybe they will be stolen by hackers or scammers 

Actually is a good idea and will be a welcome development, because blockchain is more secured and very easy to used during transaction and to be honest it have been regarded as the best.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I thought well, in a precise way as well. If payment is applied in cryptocurrencies in any call in the world, the time will be shortened, and a very tremendous development will spread and the application of blockchain technology to cryptocurrencies is very important when it is applied in the markets, for example, it will become excited that all the world as a whole deals with one business and humans They are all equal thanks

Many things will change, and everything will be saved and recorded in time and quantities, and this preserves rights and spreads confidence and safety around the world.

At this time I want to tell you that I have no any e idea for the blockchain but I am trying to get the knowledge about the blockchain and you should to be careful about the blockchain because the chance of the scam is more in the blockchain

On 10/5/2019 at 12:55 PM, hdbvtho said:

Have you ever thought ..! What will the world be like after you apply everything to blockchain technology?

In the world no one can rob you becasue you save all your money i your mobile and if anyone steal your mobile then you can lock your account and your all money is safe. Crypto market is very safe and best way to safe and withdraw the money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah i have taught lots of people in many ways specially in there present situation on crypto i have taught them, how to use and work on crypto. I recommended them that there are very important rules to read the rules first of this site. Thank you

The world will become dependant on digital currencies but it will be a good change. People will make money by sitting at their homes. 

I think if the blockchain legalizes the wallet, the market for cryptocurrencies will increase after legalization.blockchain is more secure .many people invest their money in crypto market.

Blockchain technology will be ruling the world and most thing will be depended of digital transactions. And people will prefer to invest in crypto than any physical financial sectors. 

Well, to the best of my knowledge, I think that it is better to leave something out of block chain technology, because our old way of doing things is actually appealing to the nature of humans. So I don't like Block chain technology to be applied to all.

• +1 1

These are things that are thought of in the not too distant future and the best thing is to react in the best possible way at the time of thinking. Because we must be in constant evolution and learning if at any time it comes to happen the best thing is to be prepared for any evolution that allows us to take advantage and improve our quality of life technology.

It be a massive boast to crypto currency and a huge development to cryptoworld as a whole because block chain is more secure and very easy to used during transaction and it very hard for hackers to penetrate in.

On 10/5/2019 at 10:55 AM, hdbvtho said:

Have you ever thought ..! What will the world be like after you apply everything to blockchain technology?

I really think that it will be good and everything will be done quickly, and the work can actually be done at home, at rest, or in times of relaxation

Everything has positive and negative sides , blockchain is a great technology but applying everything to it is also not a good idea , balancing things is important so it's also needed to be able to find  non blockchain technology at the time blockchain becomes popular and very usable in matters of life

• +2 1

Blockchain technology will bring about a real revolution in the world as the internet has done for decades, and blockchain technology will help governments save a lot of expenses in administrative work. I hope that governments accept this technology because it will help us get rid of corruption in central institutions

• +2 1

I have thought of that and I think that the world would be a west world, because cryptocurrencies are meant to escape the law.

I think it may be a milestone for crypto currency. We can use it freely for earning. We can also use crypto currency as alternative currency. We can easily use it as our payment method. The popularity of blockchain Will be increase in every corner of the world

20 minutes ago, Lamar88 said:

If you apply everything in the blockchain technology to world you'll see how good things would go. Sometimes human beings emotions and other aspects change and news up protocols but with blockchain everything will be automated

Things would go good yes but there are a lot of other things which would go bad, until today there is still no way of avoiding scammers, hackers, etc not to mention criminal activities simplified by cryptocurrencies. all we can do is been carefully.

First of all I want to tell you about the blockchain blockchain is online wallet of the cryptocurrency and there are many other wallets that can you use for your online money are crypto money this is very easy to use it and this is very friendly technology

• +4 1

It is true that there will be no restrictions or taxes and low fees, but also the law will not protect you after that, as no one can manipulate the blockchain or track or monitor any financial movement and know its source or the identity of its sender or future, so each feature has positive and negative aspects.