What if crypto is fully adopted? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What if crypto is fully adopted?

In my opinion, cryptocurrency cannot be fully adopted, because every country has its own fiat currency, it is true when in remote areas cryptocurrency cannot be used because there may not be internet. Likewise parents who do not know about cryptocurrency, crypto can only be fully adopted for investing and trading.

Of course they will still use the traditional currency(fiat money) because don't know about the crypto and they don't have any means to know it like gadgets even if they have they it will still hard for them to understand it especially the old generations because they need to understand first how technology works which is a bit hard but it is not impossible if you work harder. Or maybe they will adapt the new technology because they don't have choices.

If crypto is fully adopted it is going to change the course of world economics and it will also help to eradicate need for the concrete cash possessed by the people

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 12/16/2019 at 6:41 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering what we actually happen to the locality that doesn't have the knowledge of the digital world especially the aged parents and the young around the remote community, what do you think that will be their stay if crypto is fully adopted in the financial system. 

Its a double edged sword there is no doubt about it. Most crypto literate people would wish for a world where crypto is the main means of transaction, but there are still a very large majority of people, who have no idea how to trade or use crypto, and even if you teach them they just dont have the ability to understand. 

The only way forward is to let this crypto world to grow as much as possible, and with time, the old generation will be replaced by the new generation, and slowly slowly, crypto should be allowed to replace the fiat currency. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I hope that the encryption system will be in effect in the near future. People who deal with banks or use credit cards or who use the Internet and they are many all of them can accept the system of cryptocurrencies, but with the increase in awareness and knowledge of these currencies through advertisements of all kinds, TV seminars, I think we need more  Time to adopt the cryptocurrency system

Crypto will be fully adopted eventually, it may take years but there are today a hundred million people that hold used or traded. This will be a billion people in some years and adoption will be more with the delays and problems of the economies and banks. We have crypto and banks are still behind everything. We send money instantly and to anyone. This will not be ever made with the old system.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Properly I do believe that you will find fantastic. Result in the event the state explores Bitcoin being a forex individuals of the Region are usually likely to acquire knowledge that forex and so they should be able to learn how to carry out business at home using this forex!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Crypto will be fully adopted so your question my friend shouldn't be what if but it should be when crypto is fully adopted. It is a matter of time and this is why I joined. I've read about crypto and thought that this is the future and joined and I'm learning from cryptotalk now about Bitcoin and the rest coins we have and learn to be ahead of the pack that will enter en mass.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Crypto is arleady in course for mass adoption, what will happen is that the best cryptocurrencies will have a purpose and each will be different. There will be no need to use hundreds of them, but maybe some can be used in games, others for payments and others as store of value and help economies become better.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

If this happens then expect our investments to be very profitable. It is what we hope and wait for, a mass adoption of cryptocurrencies and some say it can take many years but I'm saying that it is something that can happen immediately. The dollar is collapsing so people will prefer to hold Bitcoin Ripple Ethereum and other crypto in their wallets instead.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think that Bitcoin will be adopted a lot more but not for transactions because fees are very high. It will be because national currencies are losing value very fast and inflation will start picking up. We have to use Bitcoin or other assets that can store the value of what money we own.

• +1 1

When these crypto currencies fully adopted by all the countries i think the price of these currencies will boost to highest level and the security also develop very well , there are less hacking attacks appears and when any attack happens then the developers learn and make stronger technology so this never happen next time .

On 12/16/2019 at 3:11 PM, Delgboke said:

especially the aged parents and the young around the remote community, what do you think that will be their stay if crypto is fully adopted in the financial system. 

About the people of older age I have to tell you that it is difficult to understand technology but they manage it just fine if they don't have many health problems and can see correctly and use their fingers without many problems. Aged of 80 and more maybe find it difficult but they find difficult the paper money too and have to be relaxed and not be involved with money a lot. Kids should have in my opinion wallets that contain launch money only. The kids will find how to use wallets easier.

• +3 1

This will be great and everyone will find that it is easy to use cryptocurrencies from a mobile wallet. Basically it is easier than using the bank apps so don't have fears about this. Everyone will be included in the crypto world but maybe everyone will also need a smartphone too and there is still some percentage that does not own any.

From my point of view if you want to do a job permanently then you will be focusing on that Target to achieve the goal and being a successful man in that site. Like that if you want to adopt crypto then you need to do leran more and more also get some experience from the old users . And build up your skill that how to perform in the trading and in exchange. If you will follow these then you will be achieve success.

On 12/17/2019 at 8:14 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I think they will lack knowledge of the digital world. it's likely they will think that cryptorency is a scam even though they just don't know this, he doesn't understand. for this reason we are there to explain.

If the crypto is legally recognized in all countries of the world, the number of users of cryptocurrencies in the world will increase, and thus the demand for these currencies will increase, and this will lead to a significant increase in their price.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Do not worry mate because there are aged people and young people who they do not know much about fiat also and they live well. There will be always people to help them.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:11 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering what we actually happen to the locality that doesn't have the knowledge of the digital world especially the aged parents and the young around the remote community, what do you think that will be their stay if crypto is fully adopted in the financial system. 

Crypto will not be fully adopted at this age but in future like ten to twenty years coming I think that is when crypto will be fully adopted. Crypto is not for aged parents rather it is meant for youth of today.

it is useful for crypto market and it will go high in future if all nations received as installments strategies for worldwide returns so be upbeat and done exchange of crypto market.

• +1 1

The number of cryptocurrency users in the world will increase Everyone will be included in the crypto world but probably everyone will also need a smartphone and there are still a few percent who have no ownership.

• +1 1

, some country that already accept crypto just do that to safe their currency value. Every one has different opinion but I see crypto as alternative because I can't get the main. Crypto already help me and if adopt it will be grateful

• +3 1

Yes it is a great topic. I think it impossible that all the Crytpo adopted. It is impossible now on this time. Every govt.should firstly makes the new rules for this and education for the crypto to the people. So, it is i think it is impossible but crypto have more more positive impression in the economy.

• +1 1

Some country that already accept crypto just do that to safe their currency value. Every one has different opinion but I see crypto as alternative because I can't get the main.