Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

If cryptocurrency scam i will not  post here. There are some scammer who always tries to scam. For them all crypto society is now at threat. So we should do our work properly.   

On 12/16/2019 at 3:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

I never thought crypto was a scam. For me the scam is more to humans or the culprit is not the crypto. There is no reason at all for me to do it. The fact is that crypto has existed more than 10 years on the internet

Sometime I think about this topic...Yeah btc could turned to scam if government want to do... But personally I think there's yet to be many improvement remaining to btc to be useful in our daily life

On 12/16/2019 at 4:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

I do not think that cryptocurrency is a scam, just because you cannot see it does not mean it is not functioning or that it is fake. But the cryptoworld has scammers. 

I think Crypto currency are not scam because there is an evidence, one of this is my friend who already earning some money from this forum. And also there's a lot of people that already said that crypto currency is not scam. That's what i think.

Crypto currency is not a scam. It is the people who use it for scamming other people. Many sites are legit and many are not, but its up to you how you perceive the use of crypto currency. 

I don't believe that. Because if that's a scam, all of the users will already quit and didn't want to comeback here. No one will be rich if crypto is a scam.

4 hours ago, bliznec said:

When there is evidence of rewards from investing in cryptocurrencies, then definitely, this is not a scam. There are, of course, scam projects, but they should not be trusted. 

Yeah yeah as long as the crypto project is giving a profit and providing good services we can rest assure that the project will not turn to scam.

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Just now, SyntaxEr. said:

Yeah yeah as long as the crypto project is giving a profit and providing good services we can rest assure that the project will not turn to scam.

You can only for a short period of time invest in bitcoin of the project that pays. Withdraw net profit and enjoy the returning funds. 

Many erc20 currency scam but top rated crypto currency will not be scam.We see without btc almost many coin bottom now so do no invest your money without proper knowledge.

If you're begginer some scammers can scammed you easily, Because of lack of knowledge in Crypto Market. They will buy Bitcoins in the wrong site or wallet you need to know that there's a lot of fake site or wallet you transfer your money to that site and buy Bitcoins but that site is fake or not legit to buy bitcoins, Beware to the fake wallets and fake sites.

1 hour ago, bliznec said:

You can only for a short period of time invest in bitcoin of the project that pays. Withdraw net profit and enjoy the returning funds. 

Yeah right because personally im doing this strategy to always extract my initial investment once I got a profit then i keep it rolling.

1 hour ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Yeah right because personally im doing this strategy to always extract my initial investment once I got a profit then i keep it rolling.

It’s not that to develop, it’s still correct to consider profit and to fix the profit received. Success in trade also depends on this. 

12 hours ago, Tashfik said:

I don't agree with you. Beacuse crypto currency doesn't scram. Now most of the people working crypto and earn more money. For this reason I don't believe that

You were right cryptocurrency is not scam if you are able to make a profit but once they run your money you will surely tell that crypto is a scam.

The cryptocurrency is the most effective and secure
That’s why I don’t see it as a scam
But there are those who use the idea of cryptocurrencies to deceive people and steal their money

THINK POSITIVE

I do not believe that crypto currency is scam., At this time,We are seeing many fake projects but this does not mean all crypto world is fake

Bengali?

View this Topic

some coins in cryptocurrency world are scams and shitcoins.Cryptocurrencies are far more volatile than stocks and bonds, and the industry evolves rapidly. An altcoin that is popular today may not exist a month or a year from now. In other words, traders should consider the possibility of losing everything when they start trading. For this reason, you should put only a very small portion of your portfolio in this sector.

1 minute ago, Binjit said:

Forced to make thinking cryptocurrency is scam but not all some cryptocurrency scammer are doing
scam with crypto users thats why crypto going to become defamation from them.also some coin
before came collect peoples money and run away but they are keep make scam Image to all crypto world

People are being scammed because of their lack of knowledge. scammers send them interesting offers and they dream to be rich , then loss all money. thanks for your reply...

Bengali?

View this Topic

17 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

At first when i have no idea on what Bitcoin is all about, i call it a scam way to earn money, after getting close i discover it was legit and legalized

yea even i said the same when a friend of mine introduced me to bitcoin and crypto back in 2015 and i regret not joining crypto back then but i think the more you read about bitcoin the more convinced you will be of its future.

23 minutes ago, Iftekhar75 said:

No.. i donot believe that cryptocurrency is a scam. Crypto currency is a digital asset but in many countries. But still it is one of the best site to earn money.

i dont even know who would think about crypto as a scam? sure the news sometimes report about bitcoin scam currencies like bitconnect and one coin but this is not representing the whole crypto space.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think cryptocurrency is a scam. Because many people earn from it. It is speared all over the world. And people use it.

We cannot put all crypto currencies in the same category of scam. Yes, there are many crypto coins that fall in the category of scam, but there are many crypto currencies that are very legitimate and got good future prospect. It is responsibility of any investor to do good research before investing in any coin. 

I don't think that cryptocurrency is a scam, I only accept cryptos that are newly created using a scam if it is managed by an obscure group.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:23 PM, rekter said:

You would have to define scam because "cryptocurrencies" are are seperate projects, some of those are scam projects and some are legit. You can't put them all together and judge them as one.

True, I think the title is so confusing and misleading. or maybe they meant that cryptocurrencies are not real? I am not really sure of what they are trying to say.