Trading for beginners?  - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mildred27

Trading for beginners? 

we should be honest with all beginner traders, any one want to practice trading should be learning many courses of trading and technical analysis, then he can start practice what he learned by using small amount.

Good day friends

I will advice a beginner to always acquire knowledge and experience and also make marketing survey on different types of trading then he or she should be able to understand the strategies for the investment and make sure you have good experience on the particular trade you choose to do and try to take the risk factors guiding the particular one you choose to make,  so also as a beginner you need to be careful with the person you want to involve and make sure he or she is trust worthy 

This is a very important post and topic to bring to people's attention as people do tend to believe that trading is a get rich quick scheme, especially for those that are just entering he crypto world and are still considered to be beginners. In my opinion, little knowledge on the markets is a recipe for disaster when it comes to trading and it will result in major losses. I think that trading is a very patient action, but it requires a lot of knowledge to constantly stay up to date with the market and also so that you are able to make decisions and analyze trends. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I share your opinion, trading is very complex and takes a long time to train. My advice for beginners is to invest in financial education and go slow. It is a whole process so that we are trained and have the right mentality for these types of investments that demand a lot of mental energy.

• +3 1

for beginners if they have no completely knowledge about trading then its not possible they make good money from trading if they want good money first learn some techniques about trading full experience peoples never face loss types problems if they face they knows how to recover their loss

I agree with You that Trading is not simple and never easy without proper knowledge and information.In order to get success in trading you must need to observe the market and the coins in which you want to do trading. So first try to gain enough knowledge about trading and the market then enter in trading.

• +2 1

I won't suggest trading for beginners. Cause this is very sensitive job. So it will be risky for beginners who don’t know about it properly. So every beginner should try to know about it properly before start trading.

• +1 1

The beginners should have enough knowledge and experience about the crypto currency and crypto trading to  the crypto trade. Crypto trading is very hard and risky so we should work very careful in the trade. If we work in the trade with the lack of knowledge, we can loose our money so we should work in the trade very smartly to get more profits. 

• +1 1

I agree with you, trading is not easy, and the beginner is certainly more likely to lose than profit because he trades on luck, but how can a beginner become an expert? We all started as beginners in the market and then gained experience little by little, so there must be some losses for each trader at the beginning. This is the price of experience.

• +4 1

Originally .. The profits of the market whales only come from the losses of beginners, so they promote beginners in trading for financial freedom .. I do not recommend starting trading before at least a year of follow-up and learning in order to be able to make a profit.

Before going into trading, it is advisable to follow all the adequate training and steps to take in order to have a positive trading outcome, part of all that has been learnt on this forum would definitely serve as a guidelines to having a good trading as a beginner. Application of adequate orientation and knowledge in trading would as well help in giving a better trading result rather than loosing investment. 

Whatever you do, whether new or old, it should work well. Inside the prison you do not see whether it is old or new. 

.  .  .  .  If you want to do the job, you will think you have a hobby, I will tell you a new take, I can do it in a good way. 

I think everyone can learn knowledge about crypto trading because trading is the best way for online earning. If you invest in trading then you can get a big profit if you have knowledge about it. If you have not experience and knowledge about crypto trading then you loss your all money.

• +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 12:30 PM, Cleaner said:

There are many in the crypto world who tell newcomers that trading can be learned in 1 week.

There is different level and stages to trading. If someone learn the basic to trading in week, there is a good possibility he can venture into scalping (like I do) and make decent profits for himself through holding too. Full and in-depth trading activities cannot be learned in a day or even a month or a year. It develops as times and experience grows.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I can suggest business on any page. For me it’s great for newbies. Trading is not easy so you can easily lose your entire deposit. It takes a lot of rigorous study. And for practice you can write everything down on a piece of paper. Entry Point, Moose Stop Tape. This is not a bad thing for you. 

• +2 1

20 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

There is different level and stages to trading. If someone learn the basic to trading in week, there is a good possibility he can venture into scalping (like I do) and make decent profits for himself through holding too. Full and in-depth trading activities cannot be learned in a day or even a month or a year. It develops as times and experience grows.

Trading is easy and difficult.  You need to gain enough knowledge and information to trade.  There are many ways to trade.  Those who do not understand the market and technical analysis of the crypto world will never be able to profit by trading.  The duration of the trade can be short term and long term. However, the risk is higher in the short term.

• +2 1

5 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

Trading is easy and difficult.  You need to gain enough knowledge and information to trade.  There are many ways to trade.  Those who do not understand the market and technical analysis of the crypto world will never be able to profit by trading.  The duration of the trade can be short term and long term. However, the risk is higher in the short term.

An oxymoron on the first sentence 😂.

I understand your view and largely, I think it is based on your experience you might have so far.

I am a living example of what I said on the first comment. Scalping is a type of trading especially to people with little knowledge of trading like me and I can say I have benefited a lot through it and make some profits myself. I really don't need going deep. 

Just take advantage of little market changes and make little profits.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

2 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Just take advantage of little market changes and make little profits.

Best idea brother...Scalping is a good strategy for trading.  And you have chosen that strategy.  Those who trade with such techniques are called scalpers.  So you are a scalper trader 😁.  However, good profits are obtained by trading scalping.  And the resulting damage can be prevented.

Kindly stay active, beginner with less knowledge of cryptocurrency trading may face much problem when they start trading, so they must need good information and experience with senior experts. It is a mistake to think that trading is a quick way to make profits and to get rich.

23 hours ago, Cleaner said:

However, good profits are obtained by trading scalping.  And the resulting damage can be prevented.

Scalping is very good I must confess but also dangerous when one doesn't have good knowledge and experience about trading and for that reason i suggest we always seek good knowledge before joining such trading.

Nowadays every person who have some money want to invest and earn more as usual,but trading is not only done with money you must be skilled properly and know about trading completely. You must learn how to buy and sell for a good earning trading.

Yes it is very good question that trading is not a very fast way of earning money with less struggle. It is a place where you should work hard and pays attention so to your work. After that you have a lot of experience and knowledge about trading

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Scalping is very good I must confess but also dangerous when one doesn't have good knowledge and experience about trading and for that reason i suggest we always seek good knowledge before joining such trading.

Trading basically means buying and selling.  Adequate knowledge is required to trade in the crypto world.  If one does not acquire knowledge of the crypto world, he will never profit by trading.  Any kind of trading without experience is risky

As a beginner who wants to join trading, must surely have these quality which include the following.

Confidence.

Self motivation.

Constant learning.

Knowledgeable trading skills.

Fear from panic.

Market strategy.

On 1/4/2021 at 7:08 PM, Cleaner said:

Trading basically means buying and selling.  Adequate knowledge is required to trade in the crypto world.  If one does not acquire knowledge of the crypto world, he will never profit by trading.  Any kind of trading without experience is risky

Fact mate and that is why i suggest anyone interested in trading coins to concentrate on the likes of this forum so that he can learn from senior members who are into trading already because we are here to learn from each other and teaching others is why we are being paid.