Anyone who has bought BTC at least 5 years or more ago? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Anyone who has bought BTC at least 5 years or more ago?

The holding of cryptocurrency requires a lot of patience and I don't think anyone would have held Bitcoin for too long because of it high value. But the person's who have held it from five times would be very happy about its position today.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

There have people who are into the crypto world more than 6 years and they were bought bitcoin since they have beginning to use it, but this doesn't means that they having those bitcoin till today in holding, maybe they can have trade bitcoin since the time they were beginning. 

• +3 1

We cannot predict the price of Bitcoin in the future, we are only analyzing the currency and going through the experiment, and I recommend selling in phases so that you can protect your capital if the price falls suddenly and sharply.

No, I didn't work with Bitcoin five years ago and didn't buy it.  I have been working with Bitcoin since 2018 and for the first time I bought some BTC and started trading.  Five years ago I was not so fit to work with BTC and then there was no opportunity to work.  Has been associated with BTC for two years, in these two years I was involved in trade and investment with BTC.

El 15/12/2019 a las 8:57, Maxtron73 dijo:

¿Hay alguien en este foro que haya comprado bitcoin como una inversión a largo plazo y se haya mantenido fuerte durante al menos 5 años o más? Solo tengo curiosidad por saber cuántos de ustedes realmente pueden resistirse a no vender y mantener su posición incluso con grandes ganancias.

I did not buy but I did collect many fractions years ago, and there were many, but I ended up selling them, I regret having done it in those days since the btc did not have the value it has today and it is a good profit.

• +3 1

Since I just joined crypto in 2019 so that's why I have never purchased bitcoin in the year of 2017. and I've heard the news that 5 years back the cost was extravagant and the cycle was likewise exceptionally simple

BetFury                                                   

This is called being faithful to the goal, imagine 5 years maintaining btc without touching a penny at all, no one does it, and whoever does it and has achieved it, deserves a lot of applause since it is a great feat.

• +2 1

It is very difficult to keep a cryptocurrency without touching it for 5 years, it is difficult to be so faithful to a cryptocurrency and the truth is difficult, but I doubt that anyone did it, but if someone did, congratulations to the truth.

• +3 1

On 3/31/2020 at 8:42 AM, Shivam1 said:

I think some rich people hold bitcoin for a long time and they will also get a big amount. But many people would not like to hold bitcoin for a long time.

Many people buy Bitcoin when its price touch the $20,000 and they think that it will pump more like above the $25,000 but unfortunately the price goes down and its now $18,500 after 2 years.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Everyone who bought and stored Bitcoin since the beginning of the year and not five years ago has achieved tremendous profits now, as we have witnessed its rise and the acquisition of liquidity in a large way, and the currencies remained in their places not moving.

I do not think that there is anybody here who have this amount of money and even if there is I do not think that they will admit that. It is very wise to have bought Bitcoin at low prices because right now they are worth a fortune, Bitcoin was around sis  thousand dollars just a couple of years ago and it is around 27k huge difference.

• +1 1

What I know is that everyone sold after having on hundred times their investment up and nobody is a hodler, some didn't sell everything but quite often they buy and sell and make trades, with aim to have their bank accounts getting richer. So what you say is not true there are only rare occasions someone wouldn't sell anything and the main reasons would be to avoid taxation on profits, so they prefer to keep their btc intact for now and find a way to offload when opportunity for less taxation appears. Or they move to Malta.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:57 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Is there anyone in this forum that has bought bitcoin as a long term investiment and holding strong from at least 5 years or more ? Just curious how many of you really can resist not selling and maintaining you position even in big earnings.

I don't know about anyone who buy bitcoin 5 years ago. But i know that who buys BTC 5 years ago. Now he would get a large amount of profit. Its profit will be doubled or tripled at that time and become rich.

• +3 1

I do know to crypto market five year ago i only know about crypto market from 2018 and still learning to this market for getting some value able earning on daily basis

• +5 1

Whoever kept the Bitcoin currency 5 years ago is now rich and has a lot of money, and I do not think that he will do our work, but I think that he is making some investments that give him good profit and a lot of trading, and I think that he is now a whale that can control the price of the currency and its movements

Those that bought 5 years ago they sold and some may have kept for another year after this post and sold today, it is the wise thing to do after having so much return of investment, those that didn't sell they didn't have good plan and they regretted it later, I've read from many they sold this time as they were obviously thinking about their missed chance. In fact making life changing money from a small investment that went up a hundred times means life changing money, so nobody can resist unless he holds even more in bank and deals with millions.

• +2 1

I have no knowledge about bitcoin atleast five years ago and the truth is unfortunate. Because if i had bought it since then i would have made big profit now.

This is where emotion control comes in.
Not to rush to sell when achieving high profits, and to follow a good analysis based on a specific strategy and a good plan.
As for me, I will not sell if I invested Bitcoin five years ago,
If it's a deal I should just book my profit,
As for if it was to own Bitcoin, I would never sell it and I would forget that I originally owned them, I would consider them the money of the future.
I wish I was one of the people who owned Bitcoin for 5 years, but I am not one of them.

• +5 1

Those that have bought bitcoin at least 5yrs ago should be in huge profits by now if he hasn't sold it, he will also be worth 80% of his profits now.

Edited by Poppisnop
Grammer errors
  • Useful or interesting 1

Those that bought bitcoin in five years back or more have really buy i t low and can make good profit now, the bitcoin price is really pumping now and have change the face of bitcoin in making transactions. Bitcoin now is not affordable to middle class trader only the rich can afford now. 

On 12/15/2019 at 5:57 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Is there anyone in this forum that has bought bitcoin as a long term investiment and holding strong from at least 5 years or more ? Just curious how many of you really can resist not selling and maintaining you position even in big earnings.

No I haven’t but I wish if i know five years agao about bitcoin i will must buy it and hold it for long term because if i  buy 5 years ago today i have a lot of money but I don’t know about bitcoin five year ago.

Edited by Burlin
Spell correction

There will be many more people in this platform who bought Bitcoin 5 years ago. And those people who would have bought bitcoin 5 years ago, now they will have benefited a lot from bitcoin. But if I make my point then I have not been much better at working on cryptocurrency. I started working on cryptocurrency earlier this year. But I have not been working on cryptocurrency for over 1 year. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Just some peoples will buy the BTC and they hold that and if they sell now that BTC they make good money in it. Crypto is a great and best business in the world in which we can change our life in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

I have been keeping Bitcoin for long-term investment, but I have been in the process of selling for some days and I feel regret about it because I did not know how to manage the capital well and I would have made more profits if I had kept it to the present time

My advice to all investors is to look carefully into the future of the currency and to properly manage capital

• +2 1

On 12/15/2019 at 2:57 PM, Maxtron73 said:

For the most part, I did not buy. I got acquainted with encryption two years ago, so how I wish I got to know it earlier and got some bitcoin