Bitcoin to be $100,000 - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lufiaq

Bitcoin to be $100,000

You should not be too open-minded about this while the btc is falling below 7k, I hope by 2020 it will return to the 20k mark which is very good already.
wish all lucky

It is high unlikely but not impossible. at the moment I think that it is difficult time for bitcoin prices as bitcoin prices are going down. Traders should have practical target in mind while trading. 

BTCUSD broke through all support lines and a strong support level of 6800. As I predicted!
For a whole month, in almost every post, he said that the goal of Bitcoin is 6200.
+ trend is falling.
Therefore, still short with a target to level 6200

1.jpg

11 hours ago, Alshashi said:

Every thing gonna be possible with time but for now we can't predict or make the right market predictions

Yeah you are right in the crypto market every thing is possible and maybe very soon bitcoin will hit 100,000$ but now the satiation is not like that.

You have fantastic number that might be not reached even for 10 - 20 years from now. Bitcoin meet reject from many country and institution it will not easy to reach that number. Crypto world keep grow up and try to give proof they are worth for economy activity, but of course not on that price my fiend.

Everyone wants btc to be on 100k or higher.but compare to the price now its still a long way before btc reach that price,but nothing to worry,btc is a king.who knows one of this days it will hit higher.staying positive here😊

. Yes it could be happend with the rarity of Bitcoin it would be.  But we don't know when it would be possible for bitcoin to reach that price but if on 2020 bitcoin rises to $ 20000-50000 than Bitcoin will be $ 100000 on 2021

On 12/15/2019 at 12:51 PM, lufiaq said:

I want Bitcoin to be $100,000

but for now it's just a wish.
If you discard feelings, it is clear that the trend is falling + the price is below the strong resistance level of 7450. I think the bottom of the bitcoin is at the level of 6200.
And only from this level you need to buy BTC

What do you think?
I will continue to update BTC

1.jpg

update

It's possible to happen that bitcoin will go up to $100000. But it will nothing happening sooner. Let's just wait and see if it will happen. And your right, we must keep updated for every event that can happen inside cryptoworld.

I think bitcoin's price will rise significantly next summer when the new split occurs and this opportunity should be used well
However, about 6 months ago, we may see some decrease in Bitcoin, perhaps up to 6000 before we see a historical rise

THINK POSITIVE

Everyone in the market would like that bitcoin price go ups after their buying of btc and as per market penetration the price will gradually go up because now more and more people are getting involve in it. There comes some down falls but it will again go up

On 12/16/2019 at 5:07 PM, redsals said:

I agree with 6.2k being a bottom, we probably will go there in a month or two, but if btc goes for under 6k btc will have some problem rising again as many sellers will panic on under 6k range.

I agree with you when the price of bitcoin will be dropped the holders are going to panic and try to sell their BTC which effect the price of BTC and it creates problems to raising the BTC price.

No one would like that bitcoin goes down and sometimes the price fluctuate so quickly that person thinks that it will keep going up but after sometime it comes back to its actual close one price as it was early and everyone wish that btc go above then 100000.

Bitcoin market price is not so high so its the best time to buy bitcoin.I am interested in buy bitcoin on a regular weekly basis whether the coin down .I am waiting for last 2 years when bitcoin will be 20000$ but its not happen. Cryoto miracle need to bitcoin moon otherwise its will be 6000-10000

I also want btc to go to moon. as i think 2020 will be best year for crypto then all crypto price will increase in this year and btc price will hit 100k usd.

I think the price will go high very soon. in 2020 the price of btc will hit 100k and people already started buying btv to make huge profit from btc in 2020.

On 12/30/2019 at 5:39 AM, Ipal said:

When it comes to desire, I also want bitcoin to be $ 100,000, but that seems too far, I think my expectation of around $ 20,000 is already good, if expectations are too high it's not good for our trade.

That was exaggerated tho, I guess that isn't possible reflecting the total bitcoin supply and would probably be more less possible after the bitcoin halving this year. Hence, I would be glad to see if the price of bitcoin gets pump even 50% within this year.

I think the price of bitcoin can go up to $ 1 million, but it is a very time consuming task and it requires quite a bit of investment in bitcoin, but for that, you have to be patient with a lot of bitcoinThe price is $ 100000The dollar is going to take a lot of time and it requires a lot of strong investment back then, and then the price of bitcoin will reach $ 1 million and I think that will be possible by 2030

I also hope that bitcoin reaches 100,000$ but it won't go high in a short time because 100,000$ is alot. So it's gonna take time for the price to go high and it mostly depends on the market conditions.

Some forecasters exaggerate the bitcoin price forecast. It is said that the world's largest digital currency will reach $ 1 million in the future, but no one knows exactly when this will happen. They are illogical expectations, but the trip to a million dollars will not be short for it.

right now it is impossible to get $ 100,000, but the future is very likely, bitcoin is very valuable, although it is declining but I still believe in it, hold on

before, no one believed that it would cost $ 10,
then no one believed that $ 100
what can I say about $ 20,000?
when he runs away to $ 100,000, people around the world will understand what the future of cryptocurrency is

10 minutes ago, Berserkr said:

before, no one believed that it would cost $ 10,
then no one believed that $ 100
what can I say about $ 20,000?
when he runs away to $ 100,000, people around the world will understand what the future of cryptocurrency is

It is too much if we are going to predict over 100,000 because even now it is hard to think if the bitcoin will goes up just over 9000 dollars.

On 12/15/2019 at 10:15 AM, miskyming said:

If bitcoin reach the bottom, I'm sure many would buy cheap bitcoin and will increase back again. I believe bitcoin will reach $100,000 in the future,  for now let's accumulate more cheap bitcoin and hold.

I dont think the bitcoin will goes 100,000$ because now a days the price of bitcoin is 8,654.08 United States Dollar and i dont think the bitcoin will goes to 100000$  as you said.

You want Bitcoin with 100k dollars LOL me personally i want it just with 20k dollars it's really very good for me and all trades right now but 100k it's to much may be in some few years but not in this year or the next one