I am glad with cryptos - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Karlosney38

I am glad with cryptos

Thank you for adopting cryptocurrency, this crypto have many people that it helps them in terms of money and also this is profitable so that many people are using this to help them to sustain their daily life expenses and daily allowance.

3 hours ago, duncun007 said:

crypto is the only thing that connects us worldwide financially and we all have the same opportunities to make money so bitcoin is making everyone equals.

but often these similarities create a new problem for the development of crypto. because the result of this similarity makes it difficult for differences, I mean if all are the same there will be a bad action to be able to master this bitcoin either well or through fraud. or can be called competition to master.

I'm glad to used Cryptocurrency since the last bull run in 2017. I never leave crypto and Bitcoins it will help through in our bills and payment or transferring money to other people. It's a big help for me to have Cryptocurrency using the method of trading and investing coins or joining campaigns or forum to earn money it's a big help for me financially and I'm grateful that i invited me to joined in Cryptocurrency market.

28 minutes ago, Ilustration said:

Then bounty campaign are full of scamming risk.  So its good for us to see This innovations. 

Isn't crypto outline a risk? trading, investing, bounty, everything has its own risks. from prices that change quickly, and also projects that fail. but behind that risk there is a big opportunity for big profits too.

9 hours ago, rchres said:

I'm glad to used Cryptocurrency since the last bull run in 2017. I never leave crypto and Bitcoins it will help through in our bills and payment or transferring money to other people. It's a big help for me to have Cryptocurrency using the method of trading and investing coins or joining campaigns or forum to earn money it's a big help for me financially and I'm grateful that i invited me to joined in Cryptocurrency market.

i think just like your case there are lots of people who are also grateful for the existence of bitcoin in the market because we have all been making money from it and sending to our families and spending it on ourselves 

Thanks for sharing this article i really like it i think it will help community members to increase income i will definitely join it keep sharing legit platform to help others to earn free money

I am glad too because cryptocurrency gives me a chance  to earn. By useing crypto I am able to earn a lot. I can earn by investing. Thank you crypto.

Edited by Md San

I'm happy as well simply because cryptocurrency provides me personally an opportunity to generate. Through using crypto I'm in a position to generate a great deal. I will generate through trading. Thanks, crypto.

Well i am also glad working in crypto world. I am a student and because of crypto i save alot of pocket money and expenses are saved. Working in crypto requires patience. You should have a high patience in it.

I am grateful here in the crypto world because it will help me a lot for my future to earn money, invest, and etc. I think this is the best place for that. I don't have more knowledge about the crypto world but I think as time passes by I'll learn and gain knowledge more about the crypto world. 

Yes brother I am also very happy I earned a lot from here Apart from this, I also learned a lot here And learning now Those people who are unhappy with crypto trading and have a loss, they should  learn first

As the begenner i am glads joined crypto world. Sad and sorry to heared many people too have lose because Bitcoin jas fall down but i am sure this will be big lesson for us all . 

Wow that's good to note that cryptocurrency has actually changed some life, for me i am not fully happy about crypto because most of my coins are just valueless, it seems like the owner's of the coins just abandoned it in the crypto market. 

yeah i am also excited about crypto and was more excited three years from today. but i did not put more attention to crypto.

I am happy to see your happiness, I have also felt the same happiness when I can help people around me and teach them about crypto and now they can make their own money.

Cryptocurrency has changed my life. Now I can earn from it. Without cryptocurrency I can't work a minute. 

Trading is the best and legal way to earn cryptos. I always support the traders. They keep a very important rules in crypto market. After all they are backbone of cryptos. By the way congratulations man. 

On 15.12.2019 at 07:49, Digicoin said:

I too. I am so glad with crypto. I am so glad I invested in crypto. I hold, buy and sell and it is working perfectly for me.

I believe cryptocurrencies are both interesting and profitable. I do not think that I will leave the crypto world as the further the more interesting.

On 12/15/2019 at 6:27 AM, Karlosney38 said:

Well, i am so happy to participate on crypto world, i learned how to trade, i earn money to help my friends and family.

Latelly, i am working besides trading, i am working with airdrops that gives for free coins and tokens to deal with and have some good profits! If you want to start earning making some money, go to youtube and type about the issue and welcome abord it! Many people have post videos about making money, but the videos you really make money easy and fast are about bitcoins, Ico, tokens and airdrops! Only invite your friends and family and everybody will have a good profit together!

Screenshot_20191214-220106_FreeAirdrop.jpg

After doing many manual job i came in to crypto .This gave me kind of relieve from my expenses .U have made good profit from it and find this great form.Here i have made good friends and learn new interesting things.I hope this form grom more in future.

Airdrop is alternative income after bounty campaign, scam is the risk but if you can find legit airdrop you'll get good payment. The program promote by many people using social media, audio visual platform and web site. The problem is which one is legit, if you can please share with us how to detect scam or legit airdrop for us.

I am also glad with cryptos as its a very helpful currency to me from 2 years and now also earning. earnings are not so big but i am happy what i have.

I am also glad come to cryptocurrency, because from faucet and some giveaway i get some capital to try trading.

Trading is not easy. Some my portfolio is going lose in the price. But i always believe and strong when the price is going down. For me learning is more important than profit itself. If you already educated i am sure you will easy gain profit.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I'm certainly happy with cryptocurrency it's interesting and profitable. I myself mostly trade and used to do bounty and drops.

On 12/19/2019 at 4:45 AM, Hasanuzzaman said:

am also very happy with crypto. It gave me my own choice of life how i wanted to live.this is very helpful and very useful for those of us in need.

thanks.

its been liberating people from the slavery of working long hours to get money, but you have to be very smart in crypto to make money.