Can a new coins reach $100 dollar? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can a new coins reach $100 dollar?

In my opinion I very much doubt that a coin before going on the market has a value of $ 100 because remember that the value is given with the number of people who support this coin, the more support it has, the more its value increases, the rest is It is impossible that that happened, although perhaps it could happen in the future but remember that the currency that has gone the furthest is bitcoin and in the beginning it started costing $ 0.1, its value increased with the number of people who invested in it, 
That is why he is currently at the top, because of the support they have given him.

Of course, there is even a currency that is worth more than Bitcoin because no other can reach that figure and a cryptocurrency can come out at that price even more

I do not expect the price of the currency to be $ 100, which is something new in the cryptocurrency market and may be in favor of the currency until investment in it increases, and investors are not very careful in investing in it.

image.png.9c9e02c5e92f880920ba54071a8b26f0.png

On my side I can say that, any new coin can reach $100 depending on the supply and demand between the buyers and sellers, the higher the demand the lower the price and vice versa.

In my opinion, it is very difficult for a new coin to reach the price of $ 100 in two weeks, currently many cryptocurrency projects have failed and become fraudulent projects because they were abandoned by the team. For this reason, new coins must be supported by well-known exchanges in order to survive in the market.

• +1 1

If you make a coin with which you set the maximum number of coins to be very low. The change hat 1 coin would have a high price is big. But what is the point about that? The most important thing is the marketcap. Is it going to be used by many people. If that is the case then the price will also go up.

On 12/15/2019 at 12:27 AM, Delgboke said:

I really want to know the possibility of new cryptocurrency project coins or token reach $100 dollar at a start after been listed in exchange under 2 weeks, can it be possible? 

What are you asking mate? Do you even understand what you are talking about? Do you understand what a price is? What is this question really. Reach $100 from which starting price are you trolling with this post?

• +4 1

Of course it can since if I make my own coin, pay to list it in an exchange and I am the only holder I can sell to myself at whatever price I want. There I hope your magnificent question was answered.

Edited by annayks
  • Useful or interesting 1

I am very new in crypto and I am not very sure if I understand your question probably because of my level of knowledge that is very poor. Probably it is your question though but anyway maybe you are mistaken some facts and you have absolutely zero knowledge about trading, investing, cryptocurrencies, or you have never looked at how anything works.

• +3 1

Yeah, why not!! If the project team experts and they know literally everything about the world of crypto-currencies and the gaps and weaknesses they will exploit it for their benefit, and they put their currency in the markets of trading will be this price in record time

• +1 1

A new coin reaching a hundred dollars is not that impossible but the producers or investors of that coin must be willing to sacrifice a whole lots of resources as well as manpower to achieve that, 

It is very difficult, after two weeks of trading, for the price of a new currency to reach $ 100, so the launch price can be, for example, $ 20, and then decrease and wait in the distant future to reach $ 100 or not

• +1 1

Yes I think it will happen because new coins are using by many members for such investment and other many ways if it has more traffic it maybe happen because sometimes the markets goes up so let's see what happening..

• +1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 10:06 AM, melikf78 said:

¡si por qué no! recuerde que el precio de btc al principio era de unos 100 dólares, pero ahora son 7500 dólares, absolutamente otras monedas y tokens buenos llegarán a 100 en el futuro

It all depends on the developers and the type of projects that it refers to, I think any token can do it, but as I mentioned, if the project is very good, and depending on which currency is used, a serious and responsible project can increase the value of the token. The price that that wants will depend on the market demand

• +1 1

My friend you have to rephrase the question and explain exactly which coin you want to buy and what is the price now, otherwise we don't know a lot. There are coins that have price of 10,000 dollars and more. YO token has 1000 dollars price. What is the coin you ask about. Other coins as Yfi started at 10,000 dollars. You forgot to give a lot of vital information in your question.

• +1 1

This is not possible even if you have a strong Fomo team!
I used to know that it takes 4 months for a coin to go from $ 0.03 to $ 1. And $ 100 as you say is indeed a very unlikely thing or its extent to be very rare.

• +1 1

The answer is yes. But if you ask which coin that cannot be predicted by anyone. As for as web technologies and digital advancements are concerned, the potential of digital coins is really high. So it is definitely recommended to do detailed analysis from study on each coin so that the users can have a clear picture on the future of various coins.

• +1 1

For a new cryptocurrency or token to reach that value will depend on many factors such as the type of project, the total amount of the supply of coins and that there is a good strategy to not allow the currency to fall in value quickly when listing it in the market.

A project can list on an exchange 1 coin only and start by selling it for $100. If someone buys this then price will be $100. Easy answer to your question, but I understand you want to ask if it is very low in ico or something else like that and you didn't know how to say it.

• +3 1

It's possible, if the team want that. But i think if the coin has a good project , the total supply is low, the circulation of it and its potential all of this make the price of coin . Btc is the ideal  most of people around world knew btc acter its pumb in 2018