I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than .... - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than ....

Welcome with me
You are right about your topic, read some posts that I cannot understand at all, full of contradiction and deviation from the topic, but I find a large number of comments on it
A large portion of members just want to get 1000 Satoshi, they don't care about the quality of the post

On 2/21/2020 at 6:35 AM, Elis Raph said:

The best way to reduce or even avoid spam topics and comments is to make measures to check topics and comments before submitting, like a not that will check and tell you instantly that your topic or comment is doesn't meet the rules and won't be accepted.

This is mature approach any newbie can't be this level  intelligent.He has to work hard for forum rules to be understand.The  spamming can reduce by applying restriction  on newbies they can comment on few sections.This will help to maintain forum clean from spamming.

• Useful or interesting 1

That is why we always have to be creative to find useful topics for others, we have to read a lot about issues related to electronic currency, I entered a little while ago, but I have great curiosity to read everything related to electronic currency. Try to find useful topics.

This is a very bad act for any of the members of this forum to commit and I think that anyone who does this has to be banned from the forum immediately to reduce the number of people who spam on the group.

On 2/24/2020 at 4:47 AM, Maroua said:

That is why we always have to be creative to find useful topics for others, we have to read a lot about issues related to electronic currency, I entered a little while ago, but I have great curiosity to read everything related to electronic currency. Try to find useful topics.

It really is a matter of creating real topics or responses, that is, having something new to say and that is useful. Most just want to win one more post. That's fine but make an effort to do better.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

This is true, there are many publications to improve, because over time we will see the spirit of competition in this wonderful forum, we must write useful words useful to beginners and former.

Now they do a good job here in the forum! They delete unhelpful posts and warn members about posting unhelpful topics. We have noticed today that 5 countries have been blocked by members' misuse of this forum! This forum will be better than before!

Yes we had faced so many issues regarding to that and it is not good for the healthy of the forum all this has to be considered and be taken care off.

This is what I talked to the moderators and I told them not to allow the publication of such topics from the ground up to be reviewed by the supervisor

THINK POSITIVE

Its happens only from the new members because they can't read topic properly their main target is complete 100 post task, so they even not search what they write in post, just write single line comments and post but they don't no this type low quality post damage the reputation of crypto talk, because in google so many search this site to read crypto news.

• +5 1

yes we can fight together against spammers please chack my topic and discuss my advice

i thinks this is the best way to fight against those spammers who cheat here.

I agree with you, that ancestors on crypto discussion announce a plight of inappropriate publicize but will be supposed to altogether distinguish that we aren't at this time for the reason that of the reward we are at this point to learn, assign our proposal and learning and next dig up reward for it .

1 hour ago, jhn10 said:

It is true that we do not need any more boring, meaningless and obscure publications here.  Rather, we need publications with useful topics and important information in the crypto world.  Therefore, I ask members to pay more attention and try to keep up with the writing.;+*:'""

@DesaisThis person above me does not know the rules and deliberately copied other user posts below.

Spammers are still determined to do this even though many users have been banned. I think the most effective way to report is to directly call a moderator so they can immediately see and delete their posts. Moderators must ban them permanently.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:33 PM, Loly said:

The newbies must search and read rules then browsing forum topics and responds objectively to the post and comments on the topic of the post.

Yes you are right dear friend  newbies must search and read the forum rules snd follow them. Newbie should comment base of the title and description of the post.    

I did not think that people read the opinion before they create any post but sometimes i read the others opinion before o make post..ithers also should do thsi...

I do agree with you mate that in this forum there are many spam and inappropriate topics that are being repeated and useless. the reputation of topics sometimes make me feel that no new news or circulation of views are being made. There must be some feature to identify this famous and repeated topics.

2 hours ago, Abdul Kaium said:

It is true that we do not need any more boring, meaningless and obscure publications here. Rather, we need publications with useful topics and important information in the crypto world. Therefore, I ask members to pay more attention and try to keep up with the writing.

Yes we don't need it we need the forum to be spam free and for use to make that happen we should be the ones that will amend it 

On 12/15/2019 at 2:39 PM, Tine0313 said:

Yes the only problem with the newbies is they are lazy to search first before they publish what is in their mind. Newbies should search further information so they have ideas about the topic, and if the topic in their mind needs anyone's opinions and it it not exist in forum, i think that's the time they only need to publish topics.

Yes i agree , they have ideas about the topic and if the topic in their  mjnd needs anyone's  opinions  and it not exits in forum , i think that the time only need to publish topics , it is a  constant learning everyday that  i log in to the forum  i learn new things  .

21 hours ago, Kschitez Raj said:

Yes there is lot more to dig out about this forum, and if each member stated working attentively, I make sure that this forum will be a very successful campaign in the history of cryptocurrency.

Yes it will be part of history and that gonna make the forum to be one of the best in future

• -1 1

On 2/26/2020 at 7:21 AM, MrGeany said:

yes we can fight together against spammers please chack my topic and discuss my advice

i thinks this is the best way to fight against those spammers who cheat here.

Any joint effort that is made unites us as a community and will have a positive result.

But if you think you should receive a payment for something prove it, start making reports and then if there are rewards your work will be recognized.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

You are right in this there are a lot of beginners who post topic topics and unhelpful content because they just want to complete their posts without ever searching for and publishing useful topics and this leads to an increase in the number of useless posts

However it is new members who come here without reading the rules and guidelines of the cryptotalk forum and create the same thing,
Hello my dear friend yes we can do better.

• -1 1

A sound minded member have to check before making a comment on the topic.He can give his opinion about topic.But for those who just make spams on forum does not care about their actions.They need to be educated for this course of action.

• +1 1