Have you stolen your funds from exchange? - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Have you stolen your funds from exchange?

No buddy I used the many kinds of the exchanges which includes the online offline hard and the soft as well like me. But intact the all wallets are proved to be good to me and I proved to them. That's the reason why I have still trust on wallets or exchanges.

I have been using Binance for a while. Taking assets from this point never happens. If so, it could be programmers or receive unacceptable compensation. Because real business never works with acquired assets.

No, I haven't lost any money on trading platforms so far, because I use reputable platforms and can't risk any money on them. I also often use these platforms to store cash, such as the Yobit platform and many other platforms. I also advise you not to attempt insecure platforms so as not to risk any money on them Before using it, inquire about any platform.

• +1 1

Luckily i never face this type of situation.I am using the yobit exchange which is really a trusted exchanger.This one is safe and secure. 

Not only safe and secure but also have the accuracy.

I have not face this kind of problem in any cryptocurrency exchange yet. Many people claim their funds are reduced in cryptocurrency exchanges. I think better is they can increase their security and put strong password when he create accounts. Because scammers always find  different techniques and they try to to hack accounts

Hello my friend.. I have different experience, delay until 4 days, my transaction has no record ( can't track it ), balance still zero after deposit and until 24 hours, should verified before withdraw but I already pass KYC. Many experience but my money still safe in exchange, not stolen by anyone.

I have no thoughts regarding this as I would see it that isn't right since I utilized most recent long term crypto trade yet I have no face any issue like as coins taken. I accept this happen because of cost all over of digital currency and coins here and there.

It never happened to me before, but another thing happened. I forgot the password for the private key of the wallet and it had $ 200 in it, which made me very sad because it is a large amount for me, and I tried to retrieve the amount without interest

• +1 1

Yes, just once like many, I lost money inside cryptopia, trust that it was a safe exchange and unfortunately I lost approximately 0.15 btc in altcoins, which today would be very helpful to take advantage of market movements.

On 12/14/2019 at 6:36 PM, Lubruselu said:

Hello guys! I want to hear from you since you've starting to use exchanged, have you ever been stolen your money from the exchange platform that you were trusted it a lot

I not yet faced this kind of situation  yet because mostly time i used yobit exchange  site for trade my currency  and yobit exchange  has no story like this yet .  Hopefully  in future  i will not face this kind of problem  because its huge lose for us.. 

No I didn't not have stolen any funds from anywhere and I think that's not a right thing to do because when we stole something from someone else we can't imagine there feelings what happens on them so not to do that.

On 14/12/2019 at 1:36 PM, Lubruselu said:

Hello guys! I want to hear from you since you've starting to use exchanged, have you ever been stolen your money from the exchange platform that you were trusted it a lot

I really don't understand your question well. I don't think you could stole the money you saved yourself but someone else has stolen my funds once and it's really painful.

No yet friend, but it can be possible that we can lose our money from exchange wallet.  So when you lose your privacy then it can be possible to anyone can stole your money from your wallet exchange.  But it common mistake which held from us is use same gmail and same password on different site ,so dont make this type of mistake other wise you can scame. 

Hello friend, I have heard this from many people before, so I hear that exchange coins are hacked, but it will not be possible for me because I exchange my earned coins with yobit and here I can be safe because security is very good here.

For me, it did not happen to me from theft or fraud from the platform, but beware, there are some unreliable platforms that are safe, if you are investing you can save your coins in the wallet, this will be safer for you.

No I have no experience like this because I use secure wallets where my money is safe. Try to use the legit and secure exchanges.A large number of fake exchanges here be aware of such exchanges.And use old exchanges like coinbase, binance and yobit. 

• +2 1

I have not lost any of the money in the exchange because I only use the best and the trusted exchange and keep no more than a certain amount in the exchange.

Well, that has never happened to me, probably because I am always careful not to try anything that may lead to that situation, but the only thing that happened to me was that I have some crypto in a an exchange site, and suddenly it crashed, so that is how I loss my fund.

No, my fund has not been stolen and I have not been deceived yet, but I think that in order to avoid loss and theft, you must search more and learn more.

• +2 1

I have never encountered such a thing before, but I am not the type who leaves any money on any platform because I do not trust any platform from them. 

My dear, you are very bad in english. You are asking if we have stolen what funds we have from an exchange the way you are writing. I mean really I make mistakes too, but this is a horrible one. In all your posts you are very bad in english and in crypto knowledge too. It looks that you are just a very low quality poster that made tens of garbage posts and you are just a spammer.

It is possible that the matter will happen in more than one platform, but you can stop this simply by doing to keep your money away from any platform and this is absolutely safe way

I don't face such experience because I use only secure and trusted exchanges.There are large number of fake or scam exchanges are here don't believe everyone. Ist of all try to know this exchange is real or not otherwise your money will stole.I use only coinbase, yobit, hotbit and binance. They are all and secure. No fear of any stolen. 

• +5 1

This is unique cases and so far I never know about exchanges stolen from users. Exchange s has fund and back up fund to running activity and I believe is enough. I have never , I just lost money from gambling greedy too to lose all, and I have not been fooled by the trust platform.

I have no ideas about this in my opinion that is wrong because i used last two year crypto exchange but i have no face any problem like as coins stolen. I believe this occur due to price up and down of crypto currency and coins up and down. 

• +3 1