Will India Release Its Own Cryptocurrency? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Will India Release Its Own Cryptocurrency?

It's possible but since india have strict rules about cryptocurrency maybe it will take a long time and some consideration too from their government, I'm really sure there will be a time for this and also for the other country too, We just need to wait and spread blockchain technology to other people.

7 hours ago, Satya31 said:

Sorry brother as i know india is not the poorest country or one of the poorest county. It is a wrong concept. India economy stands at 8th rank probably before it was 7th. One thing is true that the population of this country is very high like 1.3 billion compare it with the world's population. So the persons are poor. But not the country. Sorry for the insist. Hope you understand. 

Well, thanks for correcting my fault, now i know that india is not the one of the poorest country in the world, i hope that it will be legalize the cryptocurrency in india so that the people are being helped in terms of money.

I actually don't get that's news but if you are asking why India make their own cryptocurrency while also me I need to own my cryptocurrency in order to get profit inte future 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/17/2019 at 5:54 AM, Wish107.5 said:

Yes maybe if they will see the importance of bitcoin and crypto they will accept this,  for now whatbwe can do is to wait. 

Yes truly waiting is the best option that remain for us to do and watch what they will do

Yes there are some possibilities about creating an Indian cryptocurrency. The prime minister of India is very much concern about blockchain and cryptocurrency. So in future i hope they will create their own cryptocurrency.         

29 minutes ago, kakacoin said:

Releasing your own Crypto Coin is not that much easy as you think because Facebook is trying to release one of their coin called Libra but still they are not able to do it.

It is not easy as you say and as we all know. But it is done by us. And india is a whole country so i think this possible to do that. It is not impossible as a country. Recently there was a news that china also hoping to release it's own cryptocurrency. It is difficult but still possible. 

It may happen very soon. now a days india is showing positive reaction about crypto . they may legalizing crypto very soon. I will invest if india create own crypto.

I'm also hoping that India will manage to release its own coin. My hope will also for the entire world. So we can make a better place for future generation.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Indian government is against crypto currency. So there is no chance ! Crypto currency is the future. Those who accept it shall prosper ,those who are against it will have to take the defeat and join the crypto currency .Countries like Pakistan,India, Iran etc banned crypto currency .

13 minutes ago, dshuy20 said:

If India legalizes cryptocurrencies, there will be opportunities to create them. But they don't think they will legalize it because they cannot control it and apply it to the economy. India will merge with many large companies within months and create new currencies based on country names.

That is a good news. Do you live in India? Do you know what company that will work with them. Or maybe you can give me the source link. India has a large population and i thnk this progress will make a significant increase in adoption.

My opinion is Cryptocurrencies are not legal tender in India, and while exchanges are legal, the government has made it very difficult for them to operate.thanks a lot

At this stage there are many People in Government who Thought that Bitcoin and crypto is scam and ponzy .when they understand the Block-chain Technology may be they will accept crypto and make their own crypto.

yes, recently they have been talking about this a lot since they cannot control other top cryptocurrencies like bitcoin to legalize its use, they are thinking to launch their own country crytocurrency which they think they can control it. But its still not implemented till today due to unknown reasons.

In India ..cryptocurrency is still not legalized..one it is legalised then there will be having chances of creatinh r own currency..but based on India's economical conditions  their cryptocurrency will not b as powerful as others .

On 12/23/2019 at 12:53 AM, harsh said:

yes, recently they have been talking about this a lot since they cannot control other top cryptocurrencies like bitcoin to legalize its use, they are thinking to launch their own country crytocurrency which they think they can control it. But its still not implemented till today due to unknown reasons.

Where did you hear these talks? they should implement crypto because it is good to erase big corruption in their country right? 

yes i listen about that india will release his own coin and that coin is a stable coin and through this coin they make a new world of the business and this is true because still no one country will launched his own coin and if any country will launched his own coin then all the world crypto lover will get high profit in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, if that happens then India will get a lot of attention from cryptocurrency investors. Hopefully, that is true and has a positive impact

In India now crypto are illegal. Many crypto hodler are arrested by police with bitcoin. Now in India trying to make blockchain technology regulation. In future I think also India will bring it's own crypto currency which can be beneficial for all India's crypto users.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Itu good signal for India people if india release own coins meana India must accpetd Bitcoin and all coin or India coin will be no meaning at all .its law of economic global. Thata my though 

Edited by Yanadia
-

6 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Some countries now want to release their own cryptocurrency anytime soon. Countries like China and Turkey. With time, India might join the game too.

Yeah,these big economic countries are now making their own crypto project and attracting more attention.This will effect BTC and other tip tier currencies market globally.

I think India has the capability to produce its own coin. Probably it will be used for its people since India is one of the most populated country in the world.

I can also and its can't also because is not thinking about the future of the Indian government are not regulating crypto currency in currency possession it is in the matter in the court for regulation 

I dont think India will launched own cryptocurrency.Now cryptocurrency is known as illegal currency in all India.Their government against cryptocurrency

I don't think so because in India crypto currency is not legal.but I hope that it will legalized soon. I think crypto currency is very popular in India . That's why I think Indian government legalized it soon.