Was Bitcoin real the first decentralized Crypto? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Was Bitcoin real the first decentralized Crypto?

Thats possible, ripple may be a long time coin but the problem comes in launching them. Bitcoin was launched very fast after being developed after buying a pizza with bitcoins for the first time i guess it was there the bitcoin start to become known.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

there's the fact you must recognise, no matter how lengthy you put together or while you bought the idea. if you no longer release it you'll still be the second one no longer the primary.

I think not, there were still attempts to create a decentralized cryptocurrency before bitcoin, but they were not successful.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:47 PM, Honny143 said:

Yes bitcoin made first ever peer to peer crypto currency invention by satoshis nakamoto and bitcoin is the first decentralized crypto currency  than later made xrp coin and how to xrp is the first decentralized currency majority of peoples believe bitcoin is the first coin to built 2009

agee you, Bitcoin behaves differently than typical Bitcoin currencies as the primary and most widely example of cryptocurrency. become, power is decentralized

l think before BTC there were also some project. But BTC is really one, which has gained popularity. BTC is first decentralized crypto, there no other one. 

I have already heard that before Bitcoin creation there are some project related to the digital coin like, Blackcoin, Peercoin...etc but at the end the only coin who across the obstacle is the king Bitcoin and then with implementation of Blockchain technology reach the moon.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

4 hours ago, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hi dear sir, I not heard any news about that, everybody know that bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world and also first decentralized service too. So I don't know any failure project before bitcoin.

I don't know either that is why i had to ask, since i noticed some coins like XRP started development way before bitcoin.

I didn't know that ideas on xrp had already been out since 2004, in fact I don't think bitcoin was the first project of a decentralized virtual currency surely there were others, let's say that bitcoin was the first that was successful

On 4/7/2020 at 8:51 PM, leo olliver said:

Bitcoin White Paper, published on October 31, 2008, is an indisputable fact that it has a huge impact on people. The first time we encountered this technology, it did not take long to spread. In a short time, new cryptocurrencies began to appear, seeking solutions to different problems. Ripple comes first, which we know as XRP.

yeah in all the very forthcoming of all the crypto currencies available out there in the block chain, the bitcoin aeam to be the most widely accepted and cyculated crypto assets in the market it seam to be also decentralised make it more effective to be easily adopted globally. 

There were really a lot of project, but BTC is so one of decentralized coin. That means one of them which can be successful. l would say BTC could gain some popularity among them. 

31 minutes ago, MrGox said:

There were really a lot of project, but BTC is so one of decentralized coin. That means one of them which can be successful. l would say BTC could gain some popularity among them. 

the popularity that the bitcoin already has is totally undisputed, the bitcoin project has really come a long way in ters of success, I wich is something that i really don't think any othere crypto currency project out there will everly come out of the blues to accomplish in a short while soon. 

1 hour ago, King98 said:

Forced to search the sites and while they have become popular with internet users and I do not know the truth, your question makes me want to distinguish between all these currencies

You don't need to search the sites, you already knew the strategy to take for a better profits, it will serves as an advantage for anyone to know that bitcoin is already decentralized and nothing can change it

I don’t know this, I think that Bitcoin is the first coin that was made on the blockchain, and then other classic currencies such as Ethereum and Litecoin followed.

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is the beginning of crypto. It is not possible to combine Ripple and Bitcoin. Both of these currencies have a percentage of sales in the market, but Bitcoin came before Ripple. The idea is to talk about the real currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 hours ago, wilbertson said:

It was the first but there were development of XRP before the development of Bitcoin started, as you might have read in this topic, the only reason that Bitcoin came first is because it was the first released.

And  bitcoin even make ripple more successful, if not it will become a history in the world of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has play more part in the development of cryptocurrency

On 13.12.2019 at 11:40, teminalibug said:

I juts found out that Ripple/XRP it's development trace back in 2004 even though it;s release was in 2012,

While Bitcoin was first released in 2009, makes me wonder is bitcoin the very first Idea of cryptocurrency, or there were other failed projects?!!

All Fekovpyainformation and come up with it specially invent to raise the price of ripple.

Реальная инвестиционная компания которая платит уже 3й год, доход в месяц от 35%

https://ai.marketing/en/campaign/i1kcdpx08z

13 minutes ago, apealing said:

sure mate you are proper bitcoin turned into the primary decentralised foreign money within the international of crypto but now the are number of decentralised currencies exist in the market

And there are the as well, what do you think about the centralized coins, do you thinki they could beat the decentralized in this crypto world?

On 4/18/2020 at 5:31 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

Maybe xrp is the first project ever created in crypto field. And after that bitcoin may have been created and in the gap between 2004 to 2009 many projects may have been created but we don't know anything about it. Maybe all those failed.

so for your views, where does this leaves bitcoin, should be call it the first decentralized crypto, or we should consider taking a much closer look?

On 4/18/2020 at 11:36 AM, magd said:

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is the beginning of crypto. It is not possible to combine Ripple and Bitcoin. Both of these currencies have a percentage of sales in the market, but Bitcoin came before Ripple. The idea is to talk about the real currency.

wow i must commend you, for you have definitely said it all perfectly in your comment, there posibly is no way one can simply just compare ripple to bitcoin, the bitcoin is the father of the block chain, the head of other crypto currencies, as it has value over them all

This news may be untrue and if it is true that Ripple is the one that preceded Bitcoin in cryptography, this is not important because cryptography really took off when Bitcoin was found in 2009

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/18/2020 at 11:24 PM, verybestbtc said:

Before Bitcoin and XRP there were several other decentralized digital currency projects, but none of them succeeded in breaking through people's interest level. Bitcoin hit at the right time, with the right solutions to the right problems.

If there are many other coins created before bitcoin, it will have been noticed but they might have got the wrong algorithm of the blockchain and it failed woefully, but bitcoin make things possible

• +3 1

On 12/13/2019 at 4:40 PM, teminalibug said:

I juts found out that Ripple/XRP it's development trace back in 2004 even though it;s release was in 2012,

While Bitcoin was first released in 2009, makes me wonder is bitcoin the very first Idea of cryptocurrency, or there were other failed projects?!!

Well, that's true that ripple or xrp is the first coin that is been developed and bitcoin comes second. But bitcoin was the first one that has a concept of decentralization and also the first crypto that established to stand on its own as a currency. Even though xrp comes first to be developed, it can't stand on its own or in short can't have any value in the market. It only got its value because of bitcoin, so you can't consider it as the first decentralized coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is most likely the first such currency, perhaps it had early versions that were later improved to officially release bitcoin, and so that there were no errors on the network.

14 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@Hatred We all know when bit coin was launched, but to defend your reply, you need to let us know when ripple was launched if it is truly the first coin that was developed. 

Well, base on what I have search in the internet, Ripple is been released or launched in the market on the year 2012. But I also see on some article and on the topic that Ripple is already been developed in the year 2004. But it doesn't have any support to make it a stable coin that time. So it wasn't launched in 2004. Ripple or xrp is only been launched after bitcoin successfully manage to stand on its own and now xrp are a follower of bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Yes we can't argue that because the idea was there way before the launch of bitcoin in 2009. We don't know, may be many cryptocurrencies was in the process but bitcoin won the race from all of them and come as the first decentralized cryptocurrency. 

Definitely you hit the point, if there will be any coins that will claimed that it was the first before bitcoin, then no one will believe it, bitcoin has been the first successfully coin before any projects that have failed as they said.