Was Bitcoin real the first decentralized Crypto? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Was Bitcoin real the first decentralized Crypto?

On 12/16/2019 at 7:43 PM, teminalibug said:

That is a good point and it is true , but i was asking for you guys to verify with me that there were other projects before even if failed.

You know that blockchain is a technology that is separated from cryptocurrency at the first place right?

i have been a trader for 3 years now so yea i know what blockchain is and thats why when xi said we will adopt blockchain technology i knew what was he talking about and not rushed into buying that fake bitcoin pump.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I get that nakamoto, but I was thinking if there was creation of a coin even though centralized, then there might be other decentralized whose development or launch was failed.

Maybe you are right, however, can you tell me how to change the design of a centralized platform to a decentralized one? I am thinking of it now. Ahh, Ok maybe when Satoshi has the idea. I'm too drunk now. Don't have time.

• +1 1

I think bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that is decentralized. According in my understanding about cryptocurrency, blockchain technology exists first before bitcoin. Then they found the beauty and potential of blockchain and they make bitcoin.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i have been a trader for 3 years now so yea i know what blockchain is and thats why when xi said we will adopt blockchain technology i knew what was he talking about and not rushed into buying that fake bitcoin pump.

But if bought and sold as soon as Bitcoin got you the profit you needed you could have made something, I like to follow those pumps, they are risk but not for a smart person.

12 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

Maybe you are right, however, can you tell me how to change the design of a centralized platform to a decentralized one? I am thinking of it now. Ahh, Ok maybe when Satoshi has the idea. I'm too drunk now. Don't have time.

To change a centralized cryptocurrency to a decentralized one is not possible, because the government already has everything on them.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

To change a centralized cryptocurrency to a decentralized one is not possible, because the government already has everything on them.

Looking from the last hash, we are talking about the centralized crypto platform my friend. Should we move to the general platform now? And that is a big issue to discuss. It could take 1 billion PH to solve it. However, Let's do it. Preparing my quantum brain.

• +1 1

26 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

Looking from the last hash, we are talking about the centralized crypto platform my friend. Should we move to the general platform now? And that is a big issue to discuss. It could take 1 billion PH to solve it. However, Let's do it. Preparing my quantum brain.

Damn! 😌 you are talking very weirdly complicated stuffs to a little child that I'm in this world, can you simplify whatyou'ree justs saying here.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

But if bought and sold as soon as Bitcoin got you the profit you needed you could have made something, I like to follow those pumps, they are risk but not for a smart person.

well those pumps dont last that long and even now we see bitcoin pumping back up to 7200$ testing the upper Resistance and it was shot down which is why i sold here..lets hope it goes down.

• +1 1

Yes Bitcoin is the first currency, and Ripple came years later, perhaps in 2012 if I was not wrong, and everything after that was built on the Bitcoin technology, which is the blockchain.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well those pumps dont last that long and even now we see bitcoin pumping back up to 7200$ testing the upper Resistance and it was shot down which is why i sold here..lets hope it goes down.

You think it is gonna dump again? I think it is time it is pumping back to 8k this time.

15 hours ago, teminalibug said:

You think it is gonna dump again? I think it is time it is pumping back to 8k this time.

yea right now i see everyone changed their bearish chart and started posting bullish charts after we hit 7400$ and they say the goal will be hitting 8300$ but i dont see that one happening.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, ashua1 said:

yes, btc is the first decentralized currency to be launched and it is currently the coin with the most incredible growth ever.

Did you read my story about ripple, if you did will notice that I'm sating the possibility that ripple could have been the first development before bitcoin.

13 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea right now i see everyone changed their bearish chart and started posting bullish charts after we hit 7400$ and they say the goal will be hitting 8300$ but i dont see that one happening.

I see that vould happen before christmass, so let's wait and see what happens, this is a pump

On 12/13/2019 at 4:40 PM, teminalibug said:

I juts found out that Ripple/XRP it's development trace back in 2004 even though it;s release was in 2012,

While Bitcoin was first released in 2009, makes me wonder is bitcoin the very first Idea of cryptocurrency, or there were other failed projects?!!

Bitcoin is not the first idea of cryptocurrency if im not mistaken there is two projects that made before bitcoin but they failed and the only bitcoin managed to survive.

• +1 1

11 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

Bitcoin is not the first idea of cryptocurrency if im not mistaken there is two projects that made before bitcoin but they failed and the only bitcoin managed to survive.

yes I figured bitcoin managed to survive because of it's security, privacy and strong community, it survived because it used the blockchain tech.

30 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

yes I figured bitcoin managed to survive because of it's security, privacy and strong community, it survived because it used the blockchain tech.

The first two cryptocurrencies are also blockchain technology  i dont really know the reason why they failed but some people that it didint receive big support like what happen to bitcoin.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

The first two cryptocurrencies are also blockchain technology  i dont really know the reason why they failed but some people that it didint receive big support like what happen to bitcoin.

Oh I see maybe satoshi discover that community is what will make bitcoin grow, that is why he started bitcointalk.

On 12/13/2019 at 10:40 AM, teminalibug said:

I juts found out that Ripple/XRP it's development trace back in 2004 even though it;s release was in 2012,

While Bitcoin was first released in 2009, makes me wonder is bitcoin the very first Idea of cryptocurrency, or there were other failed projects?!!

Bitcoin is not the first crypto currency. A bit of crypto money technologies called Cyberpunk had begun before Bitcoin, which had not been successful. Bitcoin is the first successful crypto currency project and is therefore the crypto currency that dominates and dominates the crypto currency markets.

• +1 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 12/13/2019 at 4:40 PM, teminalibug said:

It goes that there are in the past but it becomes a precursor of Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the first coin that is launched and explored on being peer to peer and decentralized, that is why they gain supports and investors.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

42 minutes ago, Grandmaster said:

It goes that there are in the past but it becomes a precursor of Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the first coin that is launched and explored on being peer to peer and decentralized, that is why they gain supports and investors.

You are right. Decentralization is the key factor. People are hoping decentralization is happening and only hypocrites and corruptors will refuse it. Should we all make a voice on twitter?

Corruptor refuse decentralization #blockchain #bitcoin

• +1 1

26 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

You are right. Decentralization is the key factor. People are hoping decentralization is happening and only hypocrites and corruptors will refuse it. Should we all make a voice on twitter?

Corruptor refuse decentralization #blockchain #bitcoin

Twitter is not a good place to voice anything about decentralization, they limit your account delete your posts, why pick Twitter, when we already have Bitcointalk who proves to be a voice against centralization until now.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

its the codes of bitcoin that had people believe in its future because projects before it failed to gather even half of the reputation of bitcoin back then. so its funny to see people now saying ripple will overcome bitcoin number 1 spot.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Grandmaster said:

So you agree that Bitcoin might not be the first idea for cryptocurrency just the first one to succeed?

On 12/20/2019 at 8:26 PM, BitcoinTurk said:

Bitcoin is not the first crypto currency. A bit of crypto money technologies called Cyberpunk had begun before Bitcoin, which had not been successful. Bitcoin is the first successful crypto currency project and is therefore the crypto currency that dominates and dominates the crypto currency markets.

So after the bitcoin was released did that Cyberpunk  gain any momentum or it failed for good?

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

So you agree that Bitcoin might not be the first idea for cryptocurrency just the first one to succeed?

Yes there was an idea way back 1999 but it did not prosper but Satoshi Nakamoto successfully created a whitepaper for his creation and how to mine it successfully so we have Bitcoin now, but this is not an original idea you can Google that.

• +1 1