Was Bitcoin real the first decentralized Crypto? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Was Bitcoin real the first decentralized Crypto?

10 hours ago, Grandmaster said:

Yes there was an idea way back 1999 but it did not prosper but Satoshi Nakamoto successfully created a whitepaper for his creation and how to mine it successfully so we have Bitcoin now, but this is not an original idea you can Google that.

Well, I'm juts glad my assumption is verified, anyway  behind a great invention there is always a lot of failure before success.

15 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Well, I'm juts glad my assumption is verified, anyway  behind a great invention there is always a lot of failure before success.

Every great invention is creation comes from something that has failed in the past, just look at Facebook it has become from what all the social networking sites lacks, and Facebook completed it and gave us more.

• +1 1

On 12/21/2019 at 12:41 PM, duncun007 said:

its the codes of bitcoin that had people believe in its future because projects before it failed to gather even half of the reputation of bitcoin back then. so its funny to see people now saying ripple will overcome bitcoin number 1 spot.

Yeah bitcoin gain the trust of investors that is why it survived the market and now called the king of crypto. It is really impossible for ripple to take over the throne of bitcoin in terms of supply ripple is no match because it has billions while bitcoin had limited supply.

• +1 1

Just now, Grandmaster said:

Every great invention is creation comes from something that has failed in the past, just look at Facebook it has become from what all the social networking sites lacks, and Facebook completed it and gave us more.

Yes I do not kmnow about bitcoin, but for facebook it at some point made co-founders ditch it because it was not going anywhere, but few kept  moving on and finally succeeded.

There were other failed projects before Bitcoin but they were not decentralized or had a detailed code as Bitcoin has.

There were attempts of digitized currencies since 1998 with Digicash and later Bit-Money and Bit-gold.

All failed as they were lacking a secure decentralized network to authorize transactions.

1 hour ago, iroman01 said:

ability and when it comes to btc released in 2009 and proving to be the father of all cryptocurrencies, it is widely speculated that Ripple is the first cryptocurrency to be centralized and bitcoin becomes the next,

But bitcoin is not centralized, let us juts say that, Bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency, but ripple is the first centralized.

Maybe there were other coins that existed before Bitcoin but they could not establish a market for them but Bitcoin on the other hand has a good market platform

Maybe there were other coins that existed before Bitcoin but they could not establish a market for them but Bitcoin on the other hand has a good market platform

Edited by Goody28
  • +1 1

i dont think if there were many projects failed before bitcoin, but for me bitcoin is the first idea of cryptos, without bitcoin I dont know if there is other crypto to be created.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

To be the first time maybe not, but in reality Bitcoin was created by someone who did not reveal his true identity (Satoshi Nakamoto).

17 hours ago, Zakirusani said:

It is extremely possible that the hint appeared before but it was not urban in the similar mode as Bitcoin. However, the central affair is that this technology appeared that will undoubtedly alter the total economic world.

The economic of the world is already been affected by bitcoin but negatively, so you thin k this will change in the future?

When the bitcoin whitepaper was released, it took the world by shock because most people didn't believe that a decentralized currency would be able to succeed. Now more than a decade later it looks like decentralized cryptocurrencies are doing better than fiat money and some other assets.

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I think bitcoin is the first crypto project that succeeded in attracting the attention of many people because of its decentralized characteristics. This is what many people desire. Bitcoin is a sophisticated breakthrough in money transfer technology and maybe there is no other technology that can replace it.

• +1 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

10 hours ago, Jafar02 said:

No doubt Bitcoin is the first coin (first born) coin in world of crypto currencies invented around 2009 by great and economist expert Satoshi nakamoto

But ripple development like i said is traced back before 2009, what ifd there were other crypto development before?

On 12/13/2019 at 1:40 PM, teminalibug said:

I juts found out that Ripple/XRP it's development trace back in 2004 even though it;s release was in 2012,

While Bitcoin was first released in 2009, makes me wonder is bitcoin the very first Idea of cryptocurrency, or there were other failed projects?!!

BTC is officially launched in 2009 but it take some time before coming to official ground.May be its idea was leaked before that other try it but can't succeed or they think its risky and shut it down.But BTC is named first decentralised  crypto currency project.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

BTC is officially launched in 2009 but it take some time before coming to official ground.May be its idea was leaked before that other try it but can't succeed or they think its risky and shut it down.But BTC is named first decentralised  crypto currency project.

If there were other projects before, then on what basis bitcoin is the first decentralized currency?

Edited by teminalibug

On 12/13/2019 at 9:40 AM, teminalibug said:

I juts found out that Ripple/XRP it's development trace back in 2004 even though it;s release was in 2012,

While Bitcoin was first released in 2009, makes me wonder is bitcoin the very first Idea of cryptocurrency, or there were other failed projects?!!

Bitcoin is the first digital Currency but maybe be bitcoin comes to existence, it  is very likely that the scheme appeared before but it was not developed in the unaffected tactic as Bitcoin. However, the important thing is that this technology appeared that will undoubtedly revolutionize the total monetary world.

• +1 1

Yes, Bitcoin is the first decentralized crypto and digital asset. And also Bitcoin was introduce Blockchain technology to the world, im very glad Satoshi nakamoto invented Bitcoin

• +1 1

On 1/14/2020 at 12:16 PM, el-Muhammady said:

Bitcoin is the first digital Currency but maybe be bitcoin comes to existence, it  is very likely that the scheme appeared before but it was not developed in the unaffected tactic as Bitcoin. However, the important thing is that this technology appeared that will undoubtedly revolutionize the total monetary world.

I can understand that bitcoin was a tech advanced after some pre similar projects.

I think bitcoin is the first crypto currency. Indeed, before the release of this coin there were various developments with blockchain technology. But it was officially introduced in 2009 😅

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

13 hours ago, Rashed Niloy said:

I think it was, before Bitcoin, there was talk of decentralization and so on, but no other project tried to make it real and was not as successful as Bitcoin. Bitcoin decentralization is still there.

So we agree that the only reason bitcoin is called the first decentralized coin, is because it was the first one to succeeded.

On 12/13/2019 at 4:40 PM, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin was the first since it was the first to go live. While XRP having the idea is just an idea and the only time they finally make a breakthrough is after reading the bitcoin code and see how the blockchain tech works.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

spacer.png

Bitcoin is the first decentralized currency, the was others but they didn't make it, Bitcoin was the first to be successful launch and it will also be a decentralized crypto currency unlike ripple that is highly centralized.

• +1 1

Yes bitcoin made first ever peer to peer crypto currency invention by satoshis nakamoto and bitcoin is the first decentralized crypto currency  than later made xrp coin and how to xrp is the first decentralized currency majority of peoples believe bitcoin is the first coin to built 2009

• +1 1

On 12/13/2019 at 3:40 PM, teminalibug said:

During this time, the information that I read about the history of Cryptocurrency says that the first Cryptocurrency was Bitcoin that was introduced in 2009, maybe you can provide a link where you found that information, I'm interested to read it.

• +1 1