Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 35 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

Even if I manage to earn a lot of money in crypto, I will never leave my job because it's better to be sure that you will always have another source of money. We can not really tell what are the possible events might happen in our life that's why let's take every opportunity that we can take.

No I can't quit my job and is a bad idea if really I want to do it but rather I will make crypto my second job instead. My first job have some certain time I should report to work while crypto is whenever am free at my leisure time to login and work without restrictions,

My first job does not allow us to be using mobile phone always except during break while in crypto such does not exist. So these are two different things that can work together only if you scheduled your time management wisely but I still stand on my toe that I can't quit my job because of crypto. Both played a vital role in my life.

• +4 1

It is not simple as that specially if you have a corporate job and you are gaining salary regularly. But if you are earning big than your salary you can quite your job. But for me working with cryptocurrency can be part time job to earn extra money for your future.

I don’t wanna quite my job for crypto. Cause i'm not expart yet. So i don't have any earning from crypto. So i can't leave my job for crypto.

I think it's not a great idea unless you are professionally knowledgeable in this topic. This would really hamper the fact that the cryptocurrency is not completely legalised everywhere which can put them in little distress. You can do it in the side .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

No. Basically I’m a student and the main job is studying and I can’t give up my studies for crypto. However, I am working in the crypto world as a part-time job as well as studying. Yes, basically! Of course I want to study well.  Otherwise it will be difficult for me to work here. And want to earn more from the crypto world. I am trying to do my job properly so that I can earn more.

Can I quit my job because of crypto? NO, because crypto never give us a permanent employment and we don't know what will happen in the future because if crypto will make a permanent employment for me I will quit my job depending on which job will be favourable to me.

• +1 1

I think in my opinion quiting your job for crypto is not advisable idea,rather make it a secondary source of earning by making useful content and investing or trading in the yobit exchange.the rewards in crypto forum is very good but quiting your job to focus on it is not advisable.

On 12/12/2019 at 11:58 PM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

Well friend that depends, there are professional traders who live on cryptocurrencies, that is, that is their job, but to people with little knowledge of the subject I would not recommend it because to work as a trader you need a lot of experience...

No in my opinion we can do both at the same time because if we have knowledge about cryptocurrencies and have gain much experience we can work 2-3 hours for good profit. 

But leaving job is not good idea this jjob also connects us with the world. We can use crypto as a partime job for earning like full time.

Crypto waves are an investment in the medium or even long term, no one has become a millionaire overnight, it requires effort and dedication.

Crypto currency is very unstable and it's not secure. We can earn a lot from it but job always gives us financial security so leaving job for only using cryptocurrency is not a good option.

• +3 1

No, like why would you quit your job because of crypto? When you can make your job your primary income and crypto your secondary income. Cryptocurrency is not completely legalised everywhere which can put them in little distress. So I don't think anyone should quit their job because of crypto.

Personally, I quit my job for a year and I only make a living with cryptocurrency. And you know, I like everything, the income is several times higher, but, of course, when this happens, it happens that you can lose everything with one touch. But I would not advise you to quit your job if you are new to cryptocurrency, since you have great risks of losing everything in this area, only if you are good at everything, you can leave the robot and earn exclusively on investments in cryptocurrency.

Hey friend, now i am a student and dont have any other work. But in future, i may leave my work for cryptos ,if its giving me good income. But before quitting my work, I I want financial stability and security. So even if i loose in cryptos, i will be able to live in a fine way. And one more thing I want to ensure is that, I am possessing high amount of knowledge in cryptos for doing it as a full time job. 

Hey guys, for me we have to be independent and this forun is financial supporting well.  In future if  we are getting a permanent job ,in my opinion it's good to take crypto as a side job  because it has no time limit to work  we can work according to our wish 

I really cant quite my job because of cryptocurrency,but I can give my time after doing my job for cryptocurrency, I love cryptocurrency and am proud to say that any were, but serving my nation matters to me also, but I don't know if some members of the forum can leave their job for cryptocurrency @M.bello , @Husnyjaf and @Biojay

37 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I really cant quite my job because of cryptocurrency,but I can give my time after doing my job for cryptocurrency, I love cryptocurrency and am proud to say that any were, but serving my nation matters to me also, but I don't know if some members of the forum can leave their job for cryptocurrency @M.bello , @Husnyjaf and @Biojay

Well this is really a very difficult question to answer. Cryptocurrency is trending now, and the good thing about it is that you dont need to go to any office to work before you get paid. You just make your money with your smartphone or computer.  Cryptocurrency has no job security, so I cannot quite my job for cryptocurrency I will rather do the both.

What you say is correct. Hacking a mobile phone may lead to a great loss and you may lose everything, the electronic wallet, bank account, and personal information. Let us be wary of those unknown sites that require different access permissions.

14 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

Well this is really a very difficult question to answer. Cryptocurrency is trending now, and the good thing about it is that you dont need to go to any office to work before you get paid. You just make your money with your smartphone or computer.  Cryptocurrency has no job security, so I cannot quite my job for cryptocurrency I will rather do the both.

That's true it has no security and we can make some profit online even if we are working in our various organizations, and doing the both is the best idea since we can benefit from the both side, crypto has trend very fast more than our expectations

Of course yes! Of course, everything will depend on how much would be the daily profitability that you are acquiring trading Cryptocurrency! For example, there are countries like Venezuela, India, others, where it is more profitable to work and live carrying out transactions on the stock markets than a daily job of more than 10 hours. This is why many people are leaving their jobs!

On 12/13/2019 at 9:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

Hello dear friend now I am student and not have any job I am only working at this forum but in future if I feel that there is no need of any job then i will quite my job and I will only work here. This depends upon how much I can earn from here I will learn trading also to get more profit.

• +1 1

You do not have to leave your job to work in this cryptocurrency, you can do it anytime from anywhere. As much as you can earn money through it, so much knowledge 7 You can achieve, you can learn a lot. With a little time you can improve your success on this platform

Well these is a very impressive content but it depends on how much your earn that will make you leave your job because of crypto. But in my own opinion i will make crypto my second job in other to provide myself the things I need in life and using my income from my first job to buy bitcoin and invest on them.

• +3 1

Seriously is depending on which type of work and amount of money I am earn from crytop. For my on opinion we should take crytop currency as a second income

• +1 1